Reviews for Gambit
Blaargy chapter 13 . 5/8
Update already! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
ninokipiani chapter 13 . 12/27/2015
I've been reading your story off and on and I just caught up. Great chapter and wonderful story this far. I understand how busy college life is, but I'd love to see you finish this. Thank you for writing what you have so far. I hope I can read the end some day!
A chapter 2 . 12/3/2015
I love your writing!
A chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
This is so good! I liked it!
kayla chapter 13 . 10/28/2015
Awesome story! You are an amazing writer. Out of all the zelda and link wedding stories, this one is my favorite. Please keep writing, all the other ones discontinued.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/5/2015
I love this fanfic so much! Aside from the occasional minor grammar or spelling error, your writing is just fantastic and you can really see the talent in your words. Your characterization is just spot-on for all the characters. My favorite thing about this fanfic is the fact that you blend fluffy zelink goodness with the right amount of drama and it's just perfect. This is definitely my favorite zelink fanfic. I sincerely hope that I'm not pushing it or anything, but I really do hope for an update- this cliffhanger is killing me
EricTheRed4444 chapter 12 . 10/1/2015
Is this story still in progress or has it been discontinued? If it has been discontinued then that would suck because I was really enjoying the story until it stopped updating.
The King in White chapter 13 . 7/31/2015
Good fic.
ZeldaHahaFriendzonedAgain chapter 13 . 7/29/2015
I love this fanfic
Please update this someday uvu
Taterlicious chapter 13 . 5/13/2015
This is the best Zelda fanfic I've read so far!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/26/2015
You have really done a great job on this fanfic! I love the humor in it as well as the seriousness of it! I find myself literally LOLing as I read! I love the personalities u have given all of the characters! Great job! Can't wait for the update!
Blaargy chapter 13 . 4/20/2015
I loved this chapter and the twist you implemented, please update ASAP. I am dying from anticipation!
Random Nobody chapter 13 . 4/6/2015
I enjoyed chapter 13, and I am eagerly awaiting chapter 14. I want to see how Link and Zelda team up to kick dark sorcerer but, and I have a feeling that will be happening soon. I also enjoy the interactions between all of the characters. I find myself grinning or scowling whenever something bad happens to Link, abd sometimes I'm even down right mad. It's great. Hey! Listen! Keep it up!
Aza Raptor chapter 13 . 3/14/2015
I'm not gonna lie, I've been a little on the fence with this story until the last paragraph of chapter 13. Now I think I'm sold.
xxspiritxx chapter 13 . 3/12/2015