Reviews for A Collection of Revolutionshipping Drabbles
Pleas do it do a full story! :-)
Love it !:-)
Cindy M 19 chapter 8 . 10/9
This is dramatic, at least you could show Atem's reaction XD
ManwImagination chapter 8 . 10/7
Wow, this went from lovey dovey to dark sand scary that quick. These two were made for each other. He didn't know...
angiembabe chapter 8 . 10/7
You really have left the question hanging! There are just so many intriguing possibilities for some awkward moments and realisations on the characters parts. It really is begging to be turned into a multi chapter story.
Becca-Loves-Yuge chapter 8 . 10/6
/crawls from underneath a rock/
I really find that interesting and the more you expand on it, the more interesting it seems.

/returns to underneath a rock/
saffroncremebrulee chapter 8 . 10/6
STAR. You, my friend, are an ABSOLUTE LEGEND. I'm legitimately crying tears of happiness right now. (Whaaaaa? For me? Dorky baby Lily who can barely dump words on a page?!) The original continues to be beautifully tragic. This incarnation (re-incarnation?) is all Byronic angst drizzled with a hefty dose of whyyyyyyy must you bless us and then leave us hanging-itis, which is by all accounts a real thing, TM, that we in the Revolutionshipping fandom coined just for you, for writing this miracle. (See what I did there?)

Cue the epic fangirling. I'll even through in my off-key singing for when you continue the multi-chap. :)
fantasia-49 chapter 7 . 4/19
So beautiful anfd sad at the same time.
GeminiLady21 chapter 7 . 4/10
Ooh, you wrote the thing I suggested! Well, I'm not really sure if you saw it in the first place, but hey, you wrote it! I think what would've been more angsty in this chapter, was the fact that Tea and Yami can't be together in the first place, given that he has to move on to the afterlfe. D:
renecake426 chapter 7 . 4/8
This is beautifully written. With this paring it's hard to avoid angst. An idea would be to go into (AU) and give both men their own bodies and either have them fight for her or have them both have her. Actually that might be a story on its own. Or have a few where the love is unrequited. That's all ;-)
Anshu chapter 7 . 4/8
Beautiful and neatly written, had just the right touch of angst. The closure was left on hope as their fate. I liked the word choice and the flow was coherent. Wonderfully done! Keep up the good work.
LadyRaider92 chapter 6 . 4/7
Becca-Loves-Yuge chapter 7 . 4/6
Bless this fic.
But hey if you aren't down with the angst then by all means continue with the fluff. Fluff is good.
DanyStormborn01 chapter 7 . 4/6
it's hard to write something "not angsty" for this ship and remain IC, the ship itself has an angsty nature. happy or romantic work a lot better for AUs not related to the yugioh world, ancient egypt or the in the "Atem stayed somehow" kind of AU. but it'd definitely be interesting to read something diferent or happier that remains IC for the pairing! , it's super hard to find stories like that, but there are people who somehow can figure out how to do that.
nice chapter! my favorite so far ;)
angiembabe chapter 7 . 4/5
I think you do the angst really nicely. But I can understand if you feel you have expressed too much of it. But Yami is an angsty sort of character, so it is easy to write him as such.
How about some comedy next?
The Man with Imagination chapter 7 . 4/4
Oh, got them right in the feels...