Reviews for A Collection of Revolutionshipping Drabbles
The Man with Imagination chapter 10 . 8/29
My gawd, that was climactic in the middle. But, in the end it was all to win a game of MALLEO Kurt! Good chapter
angiembabe chapter 10 . 8/29
That's probably the only chance to beat Atem in a game - find his ticklish spot.
Renascentia ignis chapter 9 . 8/27
This chapter is too cute for words! It's nice to see revolutionshipping fluff. :3

It's really sweet that Atem sets the time to spend with Teana despite that he's busy.
LadyRaider92 chapter 9 . 8/24
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, finally some fluff after all the sad chapters. Hope to see more fluff to balance out
angiembabe chapter 9 . 8/22
Great to see you back writing.
I need some fluff too. There has not been enough lately. That was cute.
The Man with Imagination chapter 9 . 8/22
I felt full of things with romance. Awesome
Elficiel chapter 9 . 8/21
Haha looks like we're both in the same Revolution fluff mood. ;3

But seriously, though, Atem's random kisses onslaughts? Anzu's wanting to spend more time with her favorite pharaonic weirdo? this one-shot was so priceless it should be illegal. I absolutely love how you portrayed their relationship - so playful, adorable and sweet. So playful and yet so tender; so... fluffy? (;
saffroncremebrulee chapter 7 . 3/19
SIGH. These two are

Way to milk that to its fullest potential, Star. I admire that about you...while reaching for tissues...ahem...
saffroncremebrulee chapter 6 . 3/19
Erm, wow. The second "death" was rough. Just when you think fate or whatever it is couldn't be more cruel, OF COURSE Atem had to go and disappear again.
saffroncremebrulee chapter 5 . 3/19
Awwww! This one's fluffy, cute, and sentimental wrapped in literal blankets of adorable. Squeee!
saffroncremebrulee chapter 4 . 3/19
Squeeee! A cute and fluffy one! Have I told you before that I'm super jealous of how you can write angst and romance equally well? It should be unfair but when it's this adorable suddenly it's every bit fair.

BTW, suddenly I had an image of mini Atems with blue eyes chasing mini Setos with platinuim hair around the Nile. ("The Dark Magician is TOO the coolest monster EVER!")
I blame the fourth paragraph, LOL.
saffroncremebrulee chapter 3 . 3/19
I love the musical quality of this drabble! The repetition of sentences, your simple yet syntax, the way the piece circles back to the beginning. Very well done!
saffroncremebrulee chapter 2 . 3/19
Ah, caring about others. AKA manga Yami's best redeeming trait in the midst of Righting ALL the Wrongs of the World through shadow games rampage. I like how you brought out his protective side; for a moment there I was worried about his apparent disregard for himself in the name of Justice, but then Anzu stepped in and now it all makes sense. There's a deft balance here of both of them caring for the other.
saffroncremebrulee chapter 1 . 3/18
Ah, Star! I've finally gotten around to writing you thoughtful reviews of your other drabbles (several months late, per usual).

The line about Atem being a "tiny bit dramatic" made me LOL. He does have the tendency to make grand, sweeping gestures, doesn't he? How tragically wonderful to make (and hear!) such pronouncements of enduring love know...the whole departing into the afterlife thing cut the happiness short...*sobs*

In thinking about the Revo storyline, I definitely agree with your assessment of true love as sacrifice. One of the attractive things about the Anzu/Atem dynamic is how selfless they both are. Anzu puts her friends first; Atem puts the world, including all of his friends, first, too. You illustrated how this thoughtfulness for other people included even their good-byes to one another. It's hard to write this sort of tragic good-bye scene without getting a just a tad mushy and maybe a smidge trope-y (c'mon, tragic love in the vein of Romeo and Juliet covers pretty much every romantic cliches of LOVE IS EVERLASTING for all the Revo shippers), but ahh...this one is just enough sad and just enough hopeful and maybe just a little bit corny in all the right ways.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/31/2015
Pleas do it do a full story! :-)
Love it !:-)