Reviews for A Collection of Revolutionshipping Drabbles
fantasia-49 chapter 1 . 2/28
so sad but so true.
FireGoddess101 chapter 6 . 2/22
ugh this was so sad! T_T
Becca-Loves-Yuge chapter 6 . 2/19
Feel the pain boo. The angst is why we live.
angiembabe chapter 6 . 2/19
You are good at these drabbless. it's a good exercise in writing, to limit the number of words and write something good.
Poor Anzu, her returns, tells her he loves her and then leaves.
While I was reading and I saw the word "sacrifice", I couldn't help but think 'Harribel-sama would have been proud' XD *bleach reference*
Arya chapter 6 . 2/18
That's soulful! He steals moments from death just to convey his feelings to his beloved. Now, that's a deliciously delightful idea, and very well-written.
Anshu chapter 6 . 2/18
I could've sworn I read and reviewed this before? Nevertheless, as mesmerizing as ever! Yami's boldness is invigorating in that he is courageous in making a move. Anzu accepts and warms to it... nicely done!
The Man with Imagination chapter 6 . 2/18
Oh man, I am in tears. Please, dont stop writing these types of drabbles...
Anshu chapter 5 . 1/20
A lustful desire turned sweet and simple. Sleeping beauty indeed! Eloquently written, I always enjoy how influencing Anzu is in your capable hands. My only complaint... a bit too short. That said, keep up the excellence.
Blueberrypeach chapter 5 . 1/16
It's an interesting concept to have and Yugi and Anzu are in relationship during season 0 (when Yami was still dark) and I like it. It's a sweet and fluffy oneshot. You did a good job on comparing Anzu as an angel is concise and it's not too detailed and dramatic.

I can see Yami thinking of his desires and wanted to act on them, but Yami wouldn't want to do it because he doesn't want to harm Anzu or Yugi.
One correction I want to point out. This sentence isn't correct because you are describing Yami's feelings as a verb, not as a state of mind.

"His eyes only widen at the gesture and shock of her actions."

Shocked is a state of mind. You usually add the ed for the past, but there are exceptions to the rule and describing feelings is one of the exceptions. Ex: He was shocked, he was surprised, etc.

Instead it should be: "His eyes only widen at the gesture and he was shocked of her actions."

Other than that, I enjoyed the oneshot. I'm sorry if I am acting too much like a grammar nazi in my review. I hope that this review helps you.
shadow-fox313 chapter 5 . 1/14
I love this little stories! Great chapter! Oh and your story "Betrothed" is awesome by the way!
DanyStormborn01 chapter 5 . 1/14
loved it!
Becca-Loves-Yuge chapter 5 . 1/14
ADORABLE
angiembabe chapter 5 . 1/14
That was a nice look at Yami's conflict over his desire for Anzu and his loyalty to Yugi, knowing how Yugi also feels about her.
it would be amusing if you expanded it to show Yugi's reaction when he takes back control of his body and finds himself cuddling her!
Coka Cookie Cola chapter 5 . 1/14
this was an adorable chapter. so kawaii. XD keep up the good work!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »