Reviews for Remembrance of the Grim Wolf
Story.Lover.Jynger chapter 9 . 9/21
Erm Hi! So I was just wondering if this story is abandoned? I would love to read more!
Shadow Wing 22 chapter 9 . 9/10
What's taking so long I just looked at your stories and saw the last update was 8-3-17 yet u haven't updated this story in over 2 years WTF?!
Vash Eater chapter 9 . 8/17
Read this during my vacation. Great story... please continue!
Virodeil chapter 9 . 7/25
Ah. You ended the story in a cliff-hanger... oh please continue this? Your story introduced me to Percey Jackson and the Olympians... It'd be quite a sad thing if it's not continued. I always treasure the stories which introduced me to a new fandom. :) And if I didn't say it yet those years ago, then thanks so much for unwittingly gifting me with a look into a new fandom, rich with all kinds of characters and their developments. The misnaming and occasionally missing words got me confused, but otherwise it's been quite an enjoyable ride.
Looking forward for much, much more,
Rey
Anhkmorpork chapter 9 . 7/19
Just reminding you about this story. Been a while. Please update it
I hate when authors just stop halfway through a story it's infuriating and actually finding a good story that's complete or with steady updates are so hard to find and don't me started on one shots when I WANT MORE
please update? soon! I love this story and I hope I can read more soon!
LicaSchmidt chapter 9 . 6/20
Please, pretty please, comeback... *-*
I'm still waiting...
XOXO
Next chapter
Please updateeeee
Seriously, SERIOUSLY! You stop it there?! Why not just end with the second book and not even bother with the third? Would still be frustrating as a reader but at least I wouldn't get into it only to realize that nothing else is going to happen because you haven't updated in over a year. Want more PLEASE!
SakuraKoi chapter 9 . 4/26
so good i want more
asherisabella21 chapter 9 . 4/18
I love your stories and can not wait to read the next chapter. Please update soon!
Aj chapter 9 . 4/13
Great Story, brilliant plot, please, continue, we want to see what's coming next
alphagates chapter 9 . 4/12