Reviews for Children: Part 2
Statue of libby chapter 5 . 2/21
Loved the story :). Can you make a story of Azula and Ty Lee with their own family story? Please
RoseGirlXS chapter 5 . 1/24
This was awesome! Does Shila have any bending abilities like Korra does? Also, does Korra and Asami's adopted son, Hiroshi, have any firebending abilities?
Jayy chapter 5 . 10/25/2016
This was great!
sg chapter 5 . 9/17/2016
Beautifull story
Guest chapter 5 . 9/16/2016
You don't have to be sorry for this chapter: it's good.
I just thought you said there would be a part 3...
Is that still coming or was this the end?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/15/2016
I really like the story, bit I don't think Tay Lee and Azula being a couple and Azula being nice is realistic. But the story itself is great!
HighImmaWeeder chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
:))))))
tasheika.conley chapter 5 . 12/27/2015
I really liked this story.
Greentwister14 chapter 5 . 6/29/2015
It was a wonderful story and I forgive you
Guest chapter 5 . 5/18/2015
Thus story was amazing. And I loved it when azula and Ty lee was in it. Amazing. A good story.
kati1162 chapter 5 . 5/16/2015
Will youvdo part 3 of this?
GuiltyPleasures21 chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
Hey there!
Korrasami kid ! Love Korrasami kids! And FINALLY, Jesus Eff. Someone who finally gave two girls a girl child instead of a tiny dick. Literally, what is wrong with people that two amazing girls could/would produce a boy. Disgusting.

Anyway ! The premise is cute for the story! My friend already sort of spoiled some stuff that happens, but it was enough to interest me to take a look and the start looks nice already. The morning wakeup was so fluffy & these two are so well matched for each other. Glad to see them so happy :) even with hiccups

I may have to read this in chunks, but interested ! It's looking good so far. Keep it up !
ToaVahi210 chapter 5 . 2/17/2015
Wait does this mean that the chapter of your Oneshots & Drabbles are now no longer Canon with this story? You know since there is now a second child in the family(He's adopted but still). And in the 5 oneshots it's just Shila... I'm thinking too much again.

VERITAS LUX MEA
Aceina chapter 5 . 2/8/2015
good ending chapter thoe i wish you had given shiila a sister instead of a brother fiction needs more sisters
al chapter 5 . 2/8/2015
It's good, I'm just happy you wrote it.