Reviews for Fake Uzu
MOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMORE
beserkerbeast chapter 6 . 4/19
looking forward to more
BB
Wow this story is pretty great _
Very good
happymp7 chapter 6 . 3/22
Knowing nothing of Naruto, I've enjoyed this set up. I hope you avoid the cliche pregnancy trope for Ranma unlocking the curse. Hope to see more soon.
T_T

No new chapter in month. I has a sad.
Anon chapter 1 . 2/25
Pretty damn good, please update
ImATopMagicianFromWonderland chapter 6 . 1/25
Y U NO UPDATE? D:
ERay316 chapter 1 . 1/22
When's the next chapter?!
Tathion chapter 6 . 1/14
Read up to this point in one go, and so far its great! There doesn't seem to be a end game plot yet, but 6 chapters in isn't a bad thing. I am guessing that Ranma's curse will unlock at the most IN-opportune moment? for comedic value, of course.
With the CHAOS that was the Ranma 1/2 series it will intresting to see what you do with that as the original was a little surreal at times.
Keep it up
Tathion
Slimecat chapter 6 . 12/16/2014
Look, I'm still working on my craft. And, while I haven't reached the novel writing , fantasty, and editing books on my bibliojourney I do take time to enjoy and appreciate the work of others. I want to thank you for writing this. . . what appealed to me most about the story was the frequency of updates, and since it has been about 8 months since I've seen an update I just thought you should know.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
MORE DAMMIT!
ERay316 chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
Loved the end of SeaHorse, now update this please!
silentstrixe chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
Been reading this story from the start and I still consider it my favorite Ranma/Naruto Xover. Was wondering if you plan on continuing it?