Reviews for Fake Uzu
UseFistNotMouth chapter 1 . 1/3
Kind of annoying fic. I mean it is entertaining but I don't like placing one world inferior and the other superior. Ranma is such a brat too.
fallacies chapter 6 . 12/29/2016
Probably enjoy this fic the most of your currently active stories. Hope to see another update soon!
JustinD chapter 6 . 12/22/2016
Great work!
Riniko22 chapter 6 . 12/20/2016
Thank you for the chapter it was most welcome, and Happy Holidays!
Kitten Arina chapter 6 . 12/19/2016
The longest part of this chapter is your notes. I won't say that they aren't important but if you're going to complain about a chapter length then the first place I would look at to make it shorter like you want would be your notes.
Dumbledork chapter 6 . 12/19/2016
A lot of fun like always. Can't wait for more.
cj1of4 chapter 6 . 12/19/2016
Nice to see this story updated. Has Ranma show her teachers the Umi-sen-ken yet. That move seams like it would be invaluable to a Ninja. The ability to erase your presence from the world entirely. Wasn't their a Kage that was famous for an ability like that?
Krimzonrayne chapter 6 . 12/19/2016
tatewaki2000 chapter 2 . 12/18/2016
Dawww!

So awesome!
tatewaki2000 chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
I am so happy you updated!
Nust re reading this is just so impressive! Your story is so impressive!
So much delightful substance! Ahhhh!
Sargon Dorsai chapter 6 . 12/18/2016
Oh Ranma... such an interesting character when you pair him against Ninjas. Good to see him back with the crew and a lovely way to show off some of his skills. Hopefully we'll get to see some of his new abilities soon, as well as learn what all he's been up to.

Any plans on him getting his male form back?
Uriel Godfire chapter 6 . 12/18/2016
so FF says this is updated, but i believe ive read this chapter before. did you edit a chapter? i am looking forward to more of this when you get to it