Reviews for Fake Uzu
hentai18ancilla chapter 6 . 4/17
Amazing story!
Hawkcam1996 chapter 7 . 1/13
Great story, I hope your situation improves. I'm not doin all that well financially either, but it's not that bad for me. It is part of the reason I haven't updated any of my own stories as well, but not the only reason. Another reason is that I've just been having a bad case of writer's block.
Dragonspirit996 chapter 7 . 12/15/2015
I'm sad that I'm underage so I can't donate, but I want to wish you as much luck as I can give in getting out of your situation :) I love your writing and stories, and wish I could do more to help.
Mangahero18 chapter 5 . 12/9/2015
So funny.
Mangahero18 chapter 4 . 12/9/2015
So good.
Mangahero18 chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
This looks really really good.
P.H. Wise chapter 6 . 12/6/2015
I like this story thus far. I'm not actually that familiar with Naruto (I started watching it, but I stopped after 20 or so episodes), but I like where this is going, and I am enjoying Ranma's interactions with the Konoha crowd. I do have some comments, though. Take all of this with a grain of salt; if you find it to be helpful feedback, awesome. If you do not find it helpful, then you should cheerfully ignore it.

So the big criticism I have is this: If you're going to give Ranma a literal second childhood, it seems like that experience should have more of a profound effect on him, especially given that said childhood (up to and including the onset of puberty) has been spent as a girl. Gender identity may or may not be something that sees some drift, depending on a number of factors. Given that this is set at the end of the manga, and that that's a time when Ranma is much more accepting of his female form to the point of basically being okay with it, I tend to think that the thing that would probably bug Ranma more than anything else at that point would not so much being locked as a girl so much as being locked at all. It would probably feel really confining and limiting. Like not being able to get enough air, or maybe not being able ot use your hand. Hell, it probably has something in common with how some people feel when their mobiles break.

There are some things that happen developmentally in childhood that could lead to some very significant changes in Ranma's personality, though. Even beyond that, there's the question of whether a child's brain can really hold what is effectively an adult mind. A lot of things about her experience of the world are going to be totally different. A lot of things that inform how she acts every day just aren't going to exist. All those hormones, all that sexual desire that is a normal and healthy part of an adult? Gone. Some of the really complex ideas and emotions that were normal to her adult male self? None of that makes any sense if her brain isn't yet to the point developmentally where it can process those things. And then it starts to come back as the brain and body continues to develop.

Then puberty happens, and this time she's going through it as a girl, which is something that *didn't* happen the first time around. By the time Ranma got his female form the first time around, he was 16. Puberty for boys usually begins between 10 and 16, and lasts for 2-5 years. But puberty for girls usually starts earlier, kicking in between 9 and 14 and lasting the same amount. Ranma's male body may or may not have been done with puberty by the start of the manga, but Ranma's female form was probably past puberty at the time he first acquired it. This time around, though, she's going through puberty as a girl from start to finish. She may even have already finished it as of the chapter 6 of the story. At the very least, it's going to feel really weird the first time she changes back into a boy after having gone through all that. Even moreso if she is changing back into a boy form that is still in the middle of the hell that is puberty.

But it feels like none of this is really addressed, and that's disappointing. It doesn't have to be any kind of central focus of the story, but at least making *mention* of this sort of thing and how Ranma resolved it would be nice.
Googlemo chapter 6 . 12/5/2015
He couldn't make Tsunade believe in anything he said, we didn't learn why he couldn't turn into man, and considering how this story goes, he probably won't ever, I think Im dropping this fic, as it was the biggest dissapointment, I thought Vahn couldn't write shit worse than Majikoi crossover, I guess, I was wrong...

So far only 2 good works: Warp Realities & Homo Superior, and passable one in A Throne Nobody Wants
Googlemo chapter 4 . 12/5/2015
HOORAY! At least there is hope he will become a man! Also getting two bigass bijuu, is sure way to overpower him too much, don't do that! Your Ranma was always just the RIGHT amount of strong with tons of enemies stronger, that he had to grow up to even have a chance!
Googlemo chapter 3 . 12/5/2015
Ok, this is getting worse by the chapter...
Tsunade DOESN"T have a bloodline, thats why she could teach her skill to freaking Sakura! She just have super control and is genius medic-nin, also her seal(on forehead) is Uzumaki's and was taught to her by Uzumaki Mito her grandmother.

And now Ranma doesn't turn into man in hot water...WTF?!
Googlemo chapter 2 . 12/5/2015
another chapter of Ranma being girl... beeeeh...
Also, Tsunade ISN'T SAGE! The only sage out of those three is Jiraya! Thats why he was the strongest too! Tsunade and Orochimaru are SANNINs, which means 'one out of three', sage is SENNIN, which means 'that who have knowledge of thousand years'. In the Narutoverse there were only 5sages in total(in that order):
Rikudo - the creator of ninshu
1st Hokage
Jiraya
Naruto
Kabuto
Googlemo chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
I really don't like reading about girl as main character, being a man myself, and I especially don't like gender benders, when author main character who was originaly a guy into a girl...
I hope this isn't one of those, and Ranma will become a man SOON, cause making him live as a woman for years... bad idea.
Ferdiad chapter 4 . 11/29/2015
So she has above average levels for age, if only slightly?
Ferdiad chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
A nice start. I'm curious as to how Ranma will fight. I hope it's still similar to how he fought in his world. Primarily Taijitsu.
erik chapter 6 . 11/13/2015
One of the best insertions of a crossover character I've read. Well done.