Reviews for Fake Uzu
Wanting a update chapter 6 . 1/1
Please update soon. Really love this story!
kami-of-chaos chapter 6 . 12/29/2017
Update this next please! Then warped realities
Thugs Bunny 009 chapter 5 . 11/28/2017
That scene with Konohamaru was retarded. There was no rhyme or reason to it. It came and went with no ebb or flow to it. It just felt like you wanted to introduce Konohamaru for... some reason.

He's a background character, at best. He doesn't need screen time, especially when it's shoehorned in. If you ever do come back to this story, DON'T add in redundant scenes like that. Paddling will only lower the quality of the story.

What's with the gratuitous Japanese? Just say idiot. Nonsensically translating it is entirely pointless. There's a reason this story's written in English. Stick to it.

Why the info-dump of Naruto's character? You don't need to suddenly reveal everything about him right off the bat the moment he comes on screen. That's something that should be properly fleshed out through engaging dialogue and meaningful interaction between him and Ranma. Imagine if Kishimoto had did what you did and just told us "Hey, this Naruto Uzumaki. He's the main character, a prankster, ramen-lover and the Jinchuuriki of the Ninetails" on the very first panel of him walking instead of showing him painting the Hokage monument? That would've completely ruined any intrigue we - as the audience - would've had in his character.

I'm sure you know the old saying by now, "show, don't tell." There was no need for that random exposition bit of Naruto's character. All the audience needed to know is that's Naruto, the blue-eyed boy Ranma's mad at and you're good. From there, you can then start fleshing out his character as you go.

Ah, what a waste of potential character development.

Another common misconception. Anbu Guards don't actually keep a vigilant watch over the village. If they did, then Gaara wouldn't have been able to kill Dosu without anyone noticing. At most, guards are stationed in towers around the four central points of the village gates, but they don't patrol different districts of the village. I feel I need to remind you after all these misconceptions to research the series, not other fics based on the series as they're often filled with fandom clichés
and general misconceptions that would rival Ranma's.
Thugs Bunny 009 chapter 4 . 11/28/2017
Careful. The misconceptions are piling up.

The ten tails is not a demon. Neither are the Bijuus. They're just manifestations of Chakra. Also, Kaguya didn't unleash the ten tails, she was the ten tails. With Herb's story, you made it sound like they're two different entities when that's not the case. They're one and the same. I can forgive the common misconception though because admittedly, the whole story behind the origins of the ten tails was convoluted as all hell in the manga.

Also, while TonTon may seen like Shizune's pet, she's actually Tsunade's :) A quick wiki search can avoid these little misconceptions.
Anon chapter 6 . 11/27/2017
I’d love to see an update to this story soon.
Thugs Bunny 009 chapter 2 . 11/19/2017
Ah, I love this story. I really hope you come back to it one day. It's a lot of fun :D Still, though, there's one thing that's irking me. Tsunade isn't a sage. Sannin just means "three ninja." "San" meaning three and "nin" obviously translating to ninja, so the literal translation of the title bestowed upon her and her team at the time by the badass Hanzo of the Salamander is "Legendary Three Ninja."

Jiraya's the only sage of the sannin. Of course, if this was an intentional change, then don't worry about it. :)
KcrForce chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
please update this intriguing story
Captain Jeff 69 chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
I just got done reading this again and noticed your mentioning needing the Dragon whisker for his hair at the time of your story Ranma no longer needed it by half year to maybe a year
firebluebird2006 chapter 4 . 7/27/2017
where the hell are the spoilers?
DannyPhantom619 chapter 6 . 6/22/2017
Wonder how Kushina would of take on Ranma's
female form.
Also hope Ranma gets Naruto into fuinjutsu since it's in his blood as an Uzumaki.
Plus, I wonder if Ranma will start accepting her role as a female and distance herself of being a male...and if she'll have any love interest in the Naruto world.
Finwee Lord of Long Winds chapter 6 . 4/11/2017
Nice story you got going here. The blending going on here is really good.
silverstreak93242 chapter 6 . 3/23/2017
Enjoyed reading the story, and looking forward to reading more of it when you muse decides to let it out of her hands, into yours. I am hoping that this story isn't dead, but maybe on temporary hold while you muse thinks on more chapter ideas. Again, enjoyed reading it, and looking forward to more to come!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/6/2017
We're talking about combat intelligence, obviously.
UseFistNotMouth chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
Kind of annoying fic. I mean it is entertaining but I don't like placing one world inferior and the other superior. Ranma is such a brat too.
fallacies chapter 6 . 12/29/2016
Probably enjoy this fic the most of your currently active stories. Hope to see another update soon!