Reviews for After the battle
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
turle chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I loved it. You're right if Ash can have a sad point so should Misty. I was really hoping she would win the tournament.
Steve chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
FANTASTIC!

"Well, Pikachu, and, you."

CUTE!

I'm going to read your other stories right now!
Etherelemental chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
I thought that was really good. Though, was this before or after Team Rocket actually tries to steal the water staff? I was just wondering on that. Anyway, thanks for having this fic up! It was really good!
Gorgo chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
wow i loved it! keep it up! AAML 4evea!
Nova S chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
For even a half baked AAMR this is good! When are you going to update Misty being the chosen one?
sages girl chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
KAWAII!
Gameguardian2x chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
WOW i'm impressed. I haven't seen anything this good in the "pep talk" category since Lyxious's "Respect," some year(s?) back. Continue Maybe? Please? Pretty Please wiuth an Oddish on top? 200000000000000000(insert more zero's here) /10!

ChandraBabe chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
Soooo cute...and well-written...
Gryphon Turboclaw chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
Very nice overall...have you considered asking the producers for a job? You really got the characthers IC for this one! In contrast to one of the previous reviewers, I wasn't sorry to see Misty fall in the finals...she needed a severe wake-up call about her skills, and hopefully she'll be far less arrogant about them (especially towards and at the expense of Ash) in the future.
Marlex chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
Nice short little AMML. Just what I needed before I went to bed. : ) This reminds me I really need to get caught up with the show. Sweet, romantic (some), and cute!