Reviews for Mae Mihe Saqoyalat (old)
JulietteHeart chapter 30 . 5/10/2019
just discovered this story and am seriously in love!
Guest chapter 30 . 5/7/2019
will it be cruel as shown in the series? or will he be cruel but be sweet to his mother but only to her? Or is it really cruel?
XxBbyCxC chapter 29 . 5/6/2019
I like it
Cleo9427 chapter 30 . 5/6/2019
Your story is SO GOOD! It’s so good I pushed past the minor spelling mistakes! That is a pet peeve I have but the content was so interesting I didn’t even care. I love that the OC is a fighter. There aren’t that many OC female fighters that don’t come across as Mary Sues and I so glad yours isn’t like that. I found this story today and I didn’t even realize I caught up so quickly until I saw the AN. I hope you update soon cus I can’t wait to read more about their visit in Winterfell.
hifivebuddy chapter 19 . 4/23/2019
YESSSSS SHES GONNA BE A FACELESS WARRIORR THIS IS BADASSS GO JENNESEI
Lill. E. D chapter 28 . 1/12/2019
Love it. Please update soon
Psycho Mutt chapter 28 . 1/1/2019
Yay! An update!
Im surprised that only after a day Nymeria is up and walking, granted not well but usually most would be laid up more than a day. But I may have read that wrong. Anyway, I love it and young Ramsey, looking forward to more soon!
Ellyn Stark chapter 27 . 11/6/2018
Hey,
I just read your story! I honestly love it. It takes quite some time so build up a plot, but that's absolutely worth it. I really enjoy your writing style. It fits the time and place of your story perfectly. It is incredible how many characters you include, and you stay very true to them. I could picture all of them in exactly these situations. I am absolutely in love with Benjen Stark! There are just not enough people writing about him. I'd do it myself, but I'm never quite content with the outcome...
Anyways, I just wanted to let you know, that you basically made my day. I really enjoyed reading your text.
Yours,
Ellyn
Psycho Mutt chapter 27 . 8/22/2018
This fic deserves all the love and reviews!
I love this story and I truly hope you come back to continue.
I would love to see how this ends
Guest chapter 27 . 1/2/2018
Please update
redhouseclan chapter 1 . 10/2/2017
Dang I was like Roose is a huge bag of dicks! Lil Ramsey is adorbs!
Sigh chapter 2 . 7/19/2017
Anyways to the author of this fanfiction, love your writing and your portrayal of the characters so far
Kudos!
Sigh chapter 2 . 7/19/2017
Ok, I have nothing again any religion
But honestly, keep religion out of my fan fiction experience unless it is a plot point
Capisce?
Guest chapter 27 . 7/18/2017
Great update!
Musical Bear chapter 27 . 7/18/2017
I adore this story. I'm interested in seeing how Ramsay turns out this time around. I suspect he'll be as canonically cruel with a super soft spot for mom. He's incredibly cunning though and I look forward to seeing if this changes.

You're planning a romance with...Benjen? That's new and I wish you luck with it. I don't think anyone's done it before.

Thank you for updating!