Reviews for Postcards From Middle Earth
Guest chapter 38 . 6/6/2017
Hehe like the parallel to lost in austen. Eomer so cute
Guest chapter 12 . 10/6/2016
Haha I made the worm tail connection a while back ago! And I almost died laughing when she started singing "the ents go marching" that is so completely something I would have written
nili-roshan chapter 38 . 11/1/2015
I enjoyed reading this. It was pretty funny!
Stormsong Darkheart chapter 38 . 9/28/2015
That was cute. Thanks for sharing!
HellaBonnieLassie chapter 38 . 9/12/2015
Ahh so sad that it's ended! But I'm also really glad it had a happy ending! Thanks loved this fic alot xx
Anjirika chapter 38 . 9/7/2015
:) all has come to a happy end. Excellent. I love this story... good luck with all your publication endeavors. I can't wait to hear from you again!
Indigo chapter 38 . 9/7/2015
Aahhhh! A most satisfying and original time mishmash filled with strong emotions, colourful dialogue, favourite Lord of The Rings characters, and all causing laughter and tears in the hearts of your readers. We applaud you and thank you for this joyful ride. Good job, Liz.
Indigo chapter 37 . 9/7/2015
I think King Theoden would want to see the official marriage license - which, I suppose, Paige could create quite convincingly and with appropriate font on her computer and printer. All's well that ends well.
Jenny-Wren28 chapter 38 . 9/7/2015
Awww loved it! Thank you so much for your long time and effort with this super fun story!

As for your future endeavors, I wish you the best of luck & success!

P.s.
I'm a published author & still write fanfic... It's just too fun to stay away from for too long. :)
tadah2 chapter 38 . 9/7/2015
Lothiriel's dad is Imrahil. Imrahil's sister was Finduilas. Finduilas's second son was Faramir. Lothiriel's got a family wreath.

Thanks for sharing your story with us! We appreciate your hard work!
Indigo chapter 36 . 9/7/2015
Perfect!
Anjirika chapter 36 . 9/6/2015
Argh! You and your evil cliffhangers.
Zip001 chapter 36 . 9/6/2015
Watching their exchange is like watching a train crash! It was so painful hearing her words - affirming that she was planning to leave without saying good bye and that she plans to move on. It was even more painful hearing his response - his tears (I really get uncomfortable seeing men cry - personal problem) once he found out turning quickly to spite. Both regretting their words immediately. Did she go through that magic door? Will he follow her?
Indigo chapter 34 . 9/6/2015
Well! I can hardly speak. Or write, rather. I love your surprises. Like shooting a canon - twice. New York. Who would have thought? Now there is no reason for our dear Paige to hold back.
Anjirika chapter 35 . 9/5/2015
I think that the misunderstanding made sense... but I also think that Eomer should have believed Paige once she had explained to him. Only then, it would have been too late because the betrothal was official. But that is my two cents.