Reviews for Last Snow Queen Standing
elev chapter 8 . 12/15/2016
Very interesting! This story has an enjoyably "classical" (?), fairytale-ish feel to it, but also has very in-character depictions of the way Elsa would be struggling with the kidnapping of her sister. Looking forward to the rest!
BlueLion chapter 8 . 9/3/2016
You're doing a fine job here - I like this plot. Reminds me of the Falling Snow series by R2-M0.
Look out for "Echoes of Falling Snow", "Memories of Falling Snow" and "To Reclaim my own". The latter one follows a storyline similar to yours. I wonder what your conclusion's gonna be ...
bananas-rule-2016 chapter 8 . 8/31/2016
What a fantastic story! I have just read all the chapters in one go and I love the way you have combined The Snow Queen with Frozen. The writing is great and it is extremely compelling. I look forward to reading more of this tale :)
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 8 . 8/28/2016
lov
coolcat12345 chapter 5 . 3/1/2015
This is interesting. I hope Hacia won't be straight villain-more like embodiement of winter. Is she even human?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
once upon a time! o my gosh! that's like..., the best... wait no... most magnificent pic ever!
marvelousgameofdisneythrones chapter 6 . 10/16/2014
Huh. This is a take I've never seen before. Please continue!
Concolor44 chapter 6 . 10/16/2014
Hacia is something of an enigma. I should go back and re-read the previous chapters. They're kind of hazy by this time.
The Lone Kid chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
Holy Tom Cat on a unicorn! Awesome! Really know how to keep Audiences on the edge of their seats XD Really wanted the next chapter now so you better UPDATE you cool writer you! XD Great job!
AllAmericanSlurp chapter 4 . 8/21/2014
Oh no... Anna is going with Hacia! How did she do that! NOOOOOOOO!
fat-fem-andasian chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Please please update! I know life gets in the way, but it's been quite some time. Please don't abandon the story either! I love this story!
The Lone Kid chapter 4 . 7/5/2014
I knew it! I knew that would happen! keep up the good work dude! UPDATE XD
Concolor44 chapter 4 . 7/5/2014
HOLY CRAP.

So. Hacia is the Snow Queen from the source material, and is NOT to be trifled with. That was a good adaptation of how the Mirror of Distortion is introduced. Anna is sort-of standing in for HCA's Kai in the original story, which I suppose casts Elsa in the role Gerda pioneered. I get the parallels. But what you have done / are doing with the particulars, especially with Elsa being her rightful heir is a joy. I DEEPLY anticipate the unfolding of this tale.

The angst is strong with this one.
Ceikaiyia Cheeks THE DIRECTOR chapter 4 . 7/5/2014
Update soon I want to see where this goes
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
Okay, did not see that coming: Communication With Snow sounds like a REALLY high-level spell, or perhaps one of the coolest (sorry, no pun intended) innate magical abilities EVER.