Reviews for Auxilia
quietwraith chapter 18 . 6/20
Somewhere in the distance, the ghost of Christopher Browning sighs.

Great story so far! It's interesting to see what the Peacekeepers think of themselves and what kind of propaganda they feed recruits.
Longclaw 1-6 chapter 59 . 5/25/2019
I knew it! Headpeacekeeper Peeta. Here, he can make more of a difference, though he’ll have to play more politics.
Hell, he can probably assign all of his friends to District 12
BamItsTyler chapter 59 . 5/25/2019
Mhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

I'm planning on making a little "Guide" to my head canon in the near future. Too bad this was so short. I never get enough of your Hunger Games works.

Just a couple of hours ago, I googled your name to look up your recent activity. Maybe that was a good Omen.

Clove is the same age as Peeta roughly. Interesting. I think it's plausible that the Capitol would use Career tributes from One, Two and even Four in militias since they already have decent training to make a dent, especially district 2.

Like I said in your previous chapter I believe. I wonder what Spec Ops Peacekeepers look like. Deathtroopers? Standard PK armor, but in black this time?

What is the ranking system in your mind? The standard Western/American format? That's what I thinkm and there are promotional material which shows this (Insignia on their helmets - Panem Adventures). In my opinion, I thought the way that Peeta was promoted from a Corporal to an officer was a little odd...in a previous chapter you did it. I think you did it for Lys too.

Do Peacekeepers in your headcanon have names for units? I dont recall this being explicitly stated. Besides "Armor car drivers" "Calvary" "Spec ops" "Flamethrower troopers" etc. In my head there are "12" divisions for each district followed by a Capitol Guard...I think *you* had Capitol guards as well... or was that SFC Bruce?

I wonder where this story will go? we're in the early stage of the Second Rebellion. Eight was in the midst of being secured (or is). So I wonder what happens with this job as a spec ops operator.

Has the war exploded in another urban district like six? I imagine that Six is more of a bloodbath than Eight...then again, we have canon to show us that Eight looks like shit during the war. But still I imagine Six is worse...if Six is located in say...Detroit.

I see you brought up the concept of "Fragging". Interesting and dishonorable if you ask me.

...What else...? I think thats it. All I gotta say is that I approve of your story. And that many of my choices regarding Panem's military are inspired by writers like you. There honestly is a drought of stories telling about the War outside of the "Canon Storyline", so your work is significant in that regard.

...on the topic of "shortness" I suppose I don't really mind. But they'd need to be more consistent. As consistent as you can be without throwing off your real life schedule.
Longclaw 1-6 chapter 58 . 12/19/2018
Thread seems like too much of a straight shooter to use this to eliminate personal enemies. He's a hard bastard, but he follows the rules. I bet this is a test he's using to see if Peeta would be Headpeacekeeper material.
BamItsTyler chapter 58 . 12/19/2018
Hey T.J,

Peeta is a PK of reason. Not someone to blindly kill just cause.

I enjoy your stories you know this, but is it possible the chapters could be made longer. Like I'm, this chapter could've been included in whatever you have prepared next.

Maybe, the next chapter is right around the corner..I'm not sure, but I enjoy your Peacekeeper stories and them being a liiiittle bit longer would be truly appreciated.

I look forward to seeing clove again. I'd love to hear about selection into the special forces. Why clove she's so young...then again they have been training since childhood.
justin.jossart chapter 1 . 10/9/2018
53K words... 57 chapters. Seriously? Reading less than a thousand words at a time is jarring. Shoot for at least 3-5K... at a minimum per chapter. I was interested in the premise at first, but I'm not going to read a story a paragraph at a time.
Longclaw 1-6 chapter 57 . 10/8/2018
Wow, I did not expect Clove to show up. So she did live after all. Interesting...
Well of course Peeta would hate this, but at least he's killing scum and criminals instead of innocents. Should help him sleep at night - and become Headpeacekeeper of 12
BamItsTyler chapter 56 . 9/29/2018
I wonder what a Spec ops PK looks like. Deathtroopers from starwars? Standard armor but black?

A short but good chapter. See, I knew Lys was around here somewhere.

A question. The ranking system in your universe is confusing a liiitle bit. Peeta is a lieutenant right? I remmeber reading Lys story and he was promoted from Corporal to Major, a leap. So if peeta were to take HPK, how? Or maybe I'm over thinking.

Good chapter, I await another update
Longclaw 1-6 chapter 56 . 9/29/2018
Glad everyone is alive.
Best thing for Peeta to tell Katniss is just the hard truth, no opinion. War is messy, especially with sides like these.
Hmmm, maybe Thread picks Peeta, that would be interesting...
TheAmazingJAJ chapter 56 . 9/29/2018
What a great fic! I've read every chapter today, and I've got to say that you have an amazing HC! Keep up the great work :DD
Longclaw 1-6 chapter 55 . 9/27/2018
Damn. If/when Peeta recovers, Katniss is gonna be hysterical. Gale will probably hate him even more
Alercio chapter 40 . 9/27/2018
Cool, get believe i just found this fic.
BamItsTyler chapter 55 . 9/27/2018
Read this on the bus on the way to school. A welcomed update. Peetas been through the thick of it, compassionate yet willing to fell his foes for dutys sake. The model soldier right there. I wonder how he'll decipher the events that happened here.

Will the war continue to spiral out of control? Will he meet Lys along the way? I'm interested in how he'll come out of the ashes once the dust has settled. Technically...Lys should be regrouping with the main combat force by now...judging by "A Peacekeepers Duty"...maybe, who knows

I'll be waiting as per usual! Continue being one of my main sources for all Peacekeeper lore.

See you soon and take care, TJ.
franz chapter 16 . 5/7/2018
Ok ok hold it there... Look peeta did have a crush on Katniss before the games and to him she/and her family was everything his was not , he fell in love with her during the games not before he is not one dimensional , and I mean .. Really a life of celibacy? When he can just accept that she can have a good life or make himself sure she does even if its not with him,while being able to have agood life for himself he can do that because he is peeta he s the good man . No some fantastical princes he way better than that.
BamItsTyler chapter 54 . 5/16/2017
Just a friendly reminder that I desparately await your chapters, especially chapters that involve conbat such as this.

It is a rarirty afterall! Then again, I can always go to your previous stories to read more about your peacekeeper head cannon.

Great chapter, It showcases urban warfare in its best form. Ruble and bodies strewn about, open flames, war crimes and atrocities..yup.

Im always waiting.!