Reviews for Potter Trek
darrelldeam chapter 6 . 6/10
Wow, this is interesting, I noticed it's been over a year since it was updated, are you going to finish it?
enji-benjy chapter 6 . 5/10
This is a well-written story, though I don't understand the reasons for all the subterfuge and dithering about Sky is insisting on when for the life of me I can't understand why he doesn't have his crew woken up or deal with the rouge VI in control of the ship.
enji-benjy chapter 2 . 5/10
If the EMH has a mobile emitter, why doesn't the AI just turn the EMH on (which we have seen it can do) and tell the EMH it needs to revive the crew? The EMH shouldn't have any objection to that since it is a medical procedure, after all, in fact I'd go as far as to say the EMH's presents should be a requirement.
enji-benjy chapter 1 . 5/10
What is the point of an AI that can be so easily defeated by a primitive VI and then, when it finally has computer access again, doesn't even attempt to purge the VI from the computer?
goblin81 chapter 6 . 3/12
One of the best crossover stories i have ever come across. I hope to see you continue this piece again in the future.
PappyOldGuy chapter 6 . 2/12
Interesting and (well enough written in my opinion) very good story. I like it, I like it a lot! It seems to be meshing the realities quite well, and I can hardly wait (but I will) to see where it all goes. I do know this, when someone who is not the creator of a character, writes about them, it is to have them do something that the creator doesn't want to or didn't think of. I know that I always think of my favorite characters doing things, I have never read of in books or seen them doing in movies. I think it is fantastic that others (here in "FanFiction") are actually writing their stories of what they want them to do in a "What If" world. For those who complain that the characters would not do this or that, forget them. You need to write this first for yourself, and then for the rest of us who do enjoy your take on what just might, could, should, would and probability (if a frog had wings, his ass wouldn't bump the ground nearly so often) can happen. I do know this as well, I am enjoying it and will follow it as long as you will write it. Also, do NOT feel pushed to post, sometimes the words and thoughts just flow and sometimes you have to cogitate for a bit. Just learn to let them grow at their own pace and those of us who appreciate them will be here to read them when they are posted.

Looking forward to the next post and thank you so much for sharing.
LightOtter chapter 1 . 10/19/2017
You have a few unfinished stories, such as this one and Xander Potter. Are they still WIPs or abandoned? I was very much enjoying them and I hope you do continue.
Left Head chapter 3 . 9/28/2017
"non-animal based milk"
You do know that's not actually milk, right? Harry asked for milk. He didn't ask for milk-substitute or a mixed beverage, he's not a vegetarian, so why did the replicator listed imitations and imitations mixed with taste additives? The only variation it should've listed is an animal type and fat percentage.
firelordeg chapter 6 . 6/1/2017
thank you for sharing another fantastic chapter as well as for all the time and effort put into this story please continue to update as soon as life allows
D72 chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Also possible a camera or sensor is displaying the subject for identification purposes and it is light blocking. You don't exactlysee the insides of a tv when you watch it.
bloodshound chapter 6 . 5/31/2017
hmmm, you're taking a much more scientific and structured approach to it this time out. I didn't really question the first incarnation because 'hey, interesting story', but this feels a lot more fleshed out and well, sensible.

The Dudley snippet is rather interesting. Shoes on the other foot now and Dudders isn't liking it at all (that name is still a rotten thing to do to a kid. It has the insulting part practically built in.)
Elim Garak chapter 6 . 5/28/2017
Interesting setup, but I think it would have been better if you let the parents die. The common and most effective design of stories such as this has been described by Campbell as the Hero's Journey - look it up. One of the key ideas there is leaving home. If you bring the parents with you, then you can never leave home. Plus it makes everything too perfect from Harry's perspective.
twilliams1797 chapter 6 . 5/28/2017
an awful lot of this story sounds familiar, is there another author basing something on your story? or do you have another story like this?
anyway, I like it,
look forward to more, when you have a chance.
SlickRCBD chapter 6 . 5/27/2017
Nice update, but I have to question Dr. McCoy choosing to make a complete copy of his engrams. He was vehemently opposed to M5, and also present for those events. M5 had it's creator's engrams used, and it still went nuts, although in the end that was what allowed them to reason with it.
fraewyn chapter 6 . 5/26/2017