Reviews for Potter Trek
LightOtter chapter 1 . 10/19
You have a few unfinished stories, such as this one and Xander Potter. Are they still WIPs or abandoned? I was very much enjoying them and I hope you do continue.
Left Head chapter 3 . 9/28
"non-animal based milk"
You do know that's not actually milk, right? Harry asked for milk. He didn't ask for milk-substitute or a mixed beverage, he's not a vegetarian, so why did the replicator listed imitations and imitations mixed with taste additives? The only variation it should've listed is an animal type and fat percentage.
firelordeg chapter 6 . 6/1
thank you for sharing another fantastic chapter as well as for all the time and effort put into this story please continue to update as soon as life allows
D72 chapter 1 . 6/1
Also possible a camera or sensor is displaying the subject for identification purposes and it is light blocking. You don't exactlysee the insides of a tv when you watch it.
bloodshound chapter 6 . 5/31
hmmm, you're taking a much more scientific and structured approach to it this time out. I didn't really question the first incarnation because 'hey, interesting story', but this feels a lot more fleshed out and well, sensible.

The Dudley snippet is rather interesting. Shoes on the other foot now and Dudders isn't liking it at all (that name is still a rotten thing to do to a kid. It has the insulting part practically built in.)
Elim Garak chapter 6 . 5/28
Interesting setup, but I think it would have been better if you let the parents die. The common and most effective design of stories such as this has been described by Campbell as the Hero's Journey - look it up. One of the key ideas there is leaving home. If you bring the parents with you, then you can never leave home. Plus it makes everything too perfect from Harry's perspective.
twilliams1797 chapter 6 . 5/28
an awful lot of this story sounds familiar, is there another author basing something on your story? or do you have another story like this?
anyway, I like it,
look forward to more, when you have a chance.
SlickRCBD chapter 6 . 5/27
Nice update, but I have to question Dr. McCoy choosing to make a complete copy of his engrams. He was vehemently opposed to M5, and also present for those events. M5 had it's creator's engrams used, and it still went nuts, although in the end that was what allowed them to reason with it.
fraewyn chapter 6 . 5/26
Love it!
SSSra chapter 6 . 5/26
great chapter its starting to show harry in a more intelligent way and that the crew members are still alive and working towards a goal of getting the ship ready for the future keep up the awesome work this re-write makes the story easier to read and understand
DarkRavie chapter 6 . 5/26
I really like this story. It is an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 6 . 5/26
Good chapter and interesting that the crew are attempting to help Harry develop his abilities of the mind. Fun ending with the view of Dudley and his new life. Thanks for sharing!
Navn Ukjent chapter 6 . 5/25
Nice chapter, but a bit too much exposition regarding technology and not enough personal development of Harry or the plot.
MattKennedy chapter 6 . 5/25
Dudley gets to learn a bit about life. :)
buterflypuss chapter 6 . 5/25