Reviews for Better than Sci-fi
chaoswizard chapter 9 . 3/16
Keep it coming plz it is good
Bob chapter 9 . 2/21
Please continue writing as I have enjoyed several of your stories and would like to read more of them in the future.
ThedemonlordPingu chapter 9 . 12/20/2016
Please continue this story. This is unique from what I found and I would hate to see it left to gather dust.
Will harrys ship be getting any upgrades anytime soon in the form of hyperdrive, shields and weapons?
Update soon please.
Zalann chapter 9 . 12/18/2016
Sort of interesting, looks ok for a interesting crossover storyline.. Then again looked up your name and your reputation is not that good to be honest...

Not sure if you even aware of it... You sometimes write decent or have a gem of a storyline and then abandon it.. As seems to be case here... due to fic being over a year old, must be dead/abandon...

You really need to learn to stick with a single storyline and keep writing... bouncing around with incomplete/dead storylines makes you look like a fool and moron and not able to learn from your mistakes... suggest you take college level writing classes at your local community college...
Rheya Ramsey chapter 9 . 12/17/2016
Magnificent story! Please continue?
Fairywm chapter 9 . 12/1/2016
I still love this story. Thanks for feeding my addiction.
Cathy-Ann chapter 9 . 11/8/2016
please update soon
Guest chapter 9 . 9/25/2016
Mes à jour
Un fan chapter 9 . 9/25/2016
Super histoire malgré des chapitres trop cours j'attend avec impatience la suite mes vite à jour

Cordialement un fan
Meshlena chapter 9 . 9/22/2016
Omg! This is awesome!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/20/2016
J'adore cette histoire elle est unique et passionnante malgré de très court chapitre et un développement lent je souhaite que tu retrouve de l'inspiration pour continuée cette histoire avec de plus grand chapitre bonne soirée
Creepy Draken chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
Lol, loved this chapter. I was so worried about the "Uncle Q" chapter name though. Couldn't really see a god-like being fitting into the plot.
H-hr-unite chapter 9 . 9/6/2016
this is a very good story I like the context allot. I think that you are doing a good job so far of moving this story along nice and slow but I think that you need to speed it up to. How long are you going to make this story?
UncleBuck chapter 9 . 8/13/2016
Just found your story and really like it Are you still working on it? I find it extremely hard to begin to write, since I haven't written in 20 years.
Jerome
MrBogus chapter 9 . 7/21/2016
Well, I am kinda sad, honestly. The first 2 chapters were absolute beautiful and I loved them. They were decently written, had interesting plot developments and developed Harrys character further. Even the Potters, who are still alive, was kind of ok in my opinion. But then, unfortunately, at least in my opinion, the chapters lost more and more. I fear you made the same "mistake", if you will, to add more and more new characters and franchises to your plot. Not to mention your chapters got shorter and shorter.

So if you might read my review, I might be so bold to advice the following: Don't add new chapters, maybe even delete some old ones and add new ones. If you don't have the time or pacience to write chapters and just write them for the sake of it, then don't. Better to wait, then to get half baked chapters.