Reviews for Flicks and Fluff
kaiju62 chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
awwwww! that was too sweet. very adorable. Thanks so much for writing it
EndlessChains chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
A well done story. This always quite adorable with Rubh getting a kitten for Weiss. Flick is quite the adorable little thing wih how he keeps Weiss company and interacts with her. It was amusing to read that Ruby was jealous of the kitten as well when she returned and at least things worked out for the couple. It was an endearing and adorable read. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Ziirroh chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Hahah, Ruby and Flick remind me of my sis' cat and dog. Whenever someone would give attention to the kitty, the dog would try to push her out of the way to get the petting instead. Those two got along well enough, though they were such dweebs towards each other.
sangheilitat117 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Short, sweet, and heartfelt. Got a lot of good feels out of this, thank you.
Mr. Blender chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
This cat is so much nicer than any cat I've ever owned. Mine just scratches me, lays around all day and purrs when he's hungry. But, anyway, this is a nice story! I think that both the beginning part and the end were my favorite parts. Both with Ruby trying to convince Weiss to keep the kitten, then feeling a bit jealous when it takes more of Weiss' attention than she anticipated. Plus, the fact that Weiss named him Flick because of her constant flicking of Ruby's head... was brilliant. Just another cute, cute story out of you! Thanks for making me smile today!
Chiken chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Gosh, I love everything you write! I can relate in some way to every story, and your fluff is utterly adorable. I like the way you organize your writing, too. You have loads of talent, so keep writing, please!
RWBY Order chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
So CUTE!
growlscout chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
This was adorable. I loved how Ruby was a tad jealous of Flick and the claim he was "taking up all my Weiss".
rosewatcher chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I really like this story. It's so nice of Ruby to think of Weiss like that and gave her some company while she was going on her hunts. I think this story has a nice flow to it. Keep up the good work.

Rosewatcher