Reviews for Ghost
Sami chapter 27 . 2/23/2017
It was a good story except the little implications or undertone of a possible Catherine and Grissom pairing throughout all the chapters. I have nothing against your intended pairing, it's just knowing what kind of woman Catherine was made it hard to accept your version of Catherine at face value. Other than that, it was really a well-told tale.
SevernSound chapter 27 . 3/29/2010
It is such a shame that great writers like this have disappeared.
krage chapter 27 . 9/16/2008
Nice story, i love Brass's dry humour at the end.
krage chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
good story so far
LadyPuzzler chapter 27 . 4/4/2008
I know this was written long ago... but I wanted to tell you I just found it and thoroughly enjoyed it... am glad I found it in its entierty.. I don't think I would have handled the day to day postings well! Bravo!
slosh29 chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Hi..I just wanted to say I loved the story.I had to keep reading till it was over! So good.I would swear you are a writer for the show! Please write more.
BehindInfinity chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
This was really well done. Had be glued to the very end. haha, it should be an episode in my opinion. Too bad you can't write it in script format and sell it to the CSI producers. I tried that before with X-files, but studios don't take scripts from the general public...you gotta work for them.
Robin Gurl not logged in chapter 27 . 5/17/2006
WAAH! You just about gave me a heartattack and gotme crying when they found him. *hugs you* that was GREAT! _

Robin Gurl
Lady Katana4544 chapter 27 . 1/18/2006
I like this story a lot. You did a good job.
tigerlily124 chapter 27 . 12/18/2005
Aww! That's sweet! Great ending! I only just found this story, so I decided to review it. Thanks for posting!
Elyse Strauss chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
If I didn't know any better I would think that Quention Tarantino borrowed your story for Grave Danger. Although the details are different there are alot of similarities. Great Story.
kncrowder88 chapter 27 . 11/5/2005
I really love this story
FingersMcMerritt chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
This was an exceptional story and would have made a wonderful and believable episode.

I was enthralled all the way through it.
violet lily13 chapter 27 . 3/25/2005
Wow! This was a great story, so much so that I read it all in one shot. It was just like watching an episode on TV, everything about it was wonderful. :-)
jwmathias chapter 27 . 2/6/2005
You just made my favorites list.