Reviews for Correcting My Mistakes
Phillip Clark chapter 8 . 2/7/2007
Shame you gave up on this, it was actually pretty good.
Cassie chapter 8 . 2/27/2005
I hope you finish this just dont leave me hanging! This story was good and i think tha you could continue it and make it better! PLEASE COUNTINUE IT! Well buh byes then.
snowboarder9 chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
it's good and please read my story "The Group's troubles"
gladdecease chapter 8 . 8/2/2004
What happens next? I must know! Later!
xxcloudedskysxx chapter 8 . 2/24/2004
Keep it going!
Warlordess chapter 8 . 11/18/2003
Great story but don't keep me waiting longer than necessary!
Stoko chapter 8 . 9/20/2003
Wow, I must be really slow on the uptake, this has been here for 2 months and I just got to it :P It's good, and I understand about getting 14 year old Ash's attention, I'm not sure what it has to do with a hole in a shed floor, but if Misty can tell him enough things about the day he's gonna die, make himn aware of it all, he can avoid it, he won't die, and the timeline'll be restored. Unless that stops her going back, so he does die, so she does go back, so he doesn't die, etc, but I don't know if you're gonna get into paradoxes. Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter _
Ashla chapter 8 . 8/31/2003
Been a while since I read this story Nice to come back to it. Hope you update soon!

~Ashla~
Karania Avalon chapter 8 . 7/27/2003
good chapter. Please continue!
dramadramaqueen chapter 8 . 7/26/2003
I like this story. Please continue!
The Boomerang chapter 8 . 7/26/2003
UPDATTE!
takuya chapter 8 . 7/25/2003
this story is way cool plz keep going
Elphaba-Rose chapter 8 . 7/24/2003
Hey!Man your story rocks!Please update soon!
Blue Flamed Cheetah chapter 8 . 7/23/2003
Ur doing great! Pleaze continue soon! _
Legolazgurl chapter 8 . 7/22/2003
Wow, this is a really great story! I haven't seen too many AAML fics that I've liked for awhile, until today when I read yours ) its reall good, and exciting! can't wait till the next chapter~