Reviews for Bethyl: Missing Moments
engineergirl86 chapter 9 . 9/27/2014
Please write more! The 7 months is almost over! Lol. No I know stuff happens and you don't have time to write, it happens to me a lot. But this story is really good and worth continuing :) best wishes!
darkangel199113 chapter 9 . 9/22/2014
This is a very interesting take! I hope you continue with this. I don't think I have anything to offer suggestion wise, but I still offer my eyes to view it whenever you make the next chapter. :D
cemmia chapter 9 . 8/14/2014
Really nice moments..
getkath chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
Your excerpts are so sweet! I'd love it if you continued writing! :) Less than 3 months to go! :)
rckyfrk chapter 9 . 7/17/2014
I like that Beth turned it around and blamed Daryl for saving rick and Carl. Nice touch. Kind of a low blow to ask Beth if she was going to do something stupid, though. I guess it's cool that he was concerned and keeping an eye on her, but still.
Keep up the fantastic work. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Carowen chapter 9 . 7/17/2014
These are really good and I would love to see Daryl help Beth become the stronger women she is now.
GreenIllusions chapter 9 . 7/17/2014
I love your story. Sorry I had not left a review before, but I've been a bit busy. I like to imagine each scene you describe, the rapprochement between Daryl and Beth before they came to prison. Two very different people, from different worlds. Definitely love it.

I'm from Latin America (hence my writing with google translator) in the fandom in Spanish there are very few stories of Daryl and Beth, and none like yours. If you give me permission to translate and publish your story would be delighted. I am a faithful reader and I hope to show until the finish.

Continues hope that very soon. Sincerely, Green.
Diamond0 chapter 9 . 7/17/2014
I love these insights! I think you have it dead on!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/17/2014
This was a good chapter. Waiting to hear more.
ktmae4 chapter 9 . 7/17/2014
Love these so much! How about a missing moment while they were on the run after the farm? Or at the prison when rick has lost his mind and Daryl and Beth both take on new responsibilities for him?
bloomerflaur chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Me encanta como complementas la interaccion de estos personajes pero los sigues manteniendo canon. Y cada uno es autoconclusivo de una manera; este ultimo de la pulsera no se si en ese momento habrĂ­a pasado pero sin duda es muy lindo
rckyfrk chapter 8 . 7/8/2014
This was so sweet! Boo to Jimmy being all possessive and crap, but YAYAYAY for Daryl being so stinking cute.
This is a brilliant concept. I absolutely love it!
doofydizee chapter 8 . 7/8/2014
Loved this update! Great job!
zaha hadid chapter 8 . 7/8/2014
Please continue. ;-)
kevkye chapter 8 . 7/8/2014
I think this might be my favorite chapter you have wrote so far. I can see Daryl giving Beth that bracelet. He knows how important her faith is to her and he knows what that scar means as well! Excellent chapter! :)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »