Reviews for The Distinction Between Friendly Sleepovers and Boltholes
Brytte Mystere chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Oh, lovely! Lovely indeed!
XD Poor Mycroft! XD
LondonMarie chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
You've caused me to have a new ship meena/mycroft. I loved it.
QueenCumberbitch chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Such a cute and fluffy fic. I quite like Meena. :)
LvPayne chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
I loved this soooooo much! And hahaha winking at mycroft!
Zin chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Wow, this was very sweet. Molly from someone else's perspective. I think I have a sixth sense. Perfectly in tune with your writing. And boy have you been busy! Even though I'm not working that thankless job at the moment, this is still a very wonderful break.
Hyde's Bride chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
OMG I think you need to make Meena a recurring character! She is too brilliant for us never to see her again! I'd love to see some further interaction between her and Mycroft! I ship Meecroft! hehehe seriously, she is just the type for him! I really hope you bring her back, be it in a sequel or a different story entirely! :D
a.brief.dalliance chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
This was brilliant! I loved the way you paced and structured the story and would love it even more if you did a short sequel? Maybe with this awesome OC of yours and Mycroft? ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Aww my poor baby sherlock..
Bucky5 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Loved it so much i was hoping for more, specially between the spooning and the call
Poodle warriors chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Loved it and love Meena. She is such a fun friend to create for Molly and she fits right in so smoothly. :)
CQCRASH chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Beautiful Sherlolly here Loved it!
whenisayrun chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
This was so refreshing and fun to read
Love it
PendantOfGoddes chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
LOL! The winking at the end was funny :P

Well done!
emedealer chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Cute story :) I loved that it was her friend's point of view, as I've never seen that done before. Loved it, thanks!
Emerson chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Cute. Loved the different perspective.