Reviews for Dragon's Love
Sylveon0902 chapter 4 . 1/8/2015
Your story is horrible! (No it isn't! I wanted to help baby Vaporeon with a flame! But don't tell the story I said that, or else it won't be a flame!)
kawaiilileevee chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
Stupid Ash! The idea of seven-year old kid trying to commit suicide is seriously creepy... I know he was depressed, but that is not a good way to repay Lance's kindness! Even if she's not being very affectionate, he shouldn't be so mean! But Ash got a Spearow! It looks like ate the symbols for telepathy again.
kawaiilileevee chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Thank goodness Lance adopted Ash! I don't think he would have liked going to an orphanage! And they have a private bathroom, too, which is important, because if Lance is a girl...
kawaiilileevee chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Oh, so Ash and Red are the same person (Satoshi?) in this story. And Ash loves Lance! That's good...

Lance clutched the younger trainer to his chest as a pair of steel dragon wings sprouted out of his back. "Shh, it's all right now."

Red's eyes cleared and he leaned into the embrace. "Lance." He whispered softly. But even Blue, who could be insanely dense, could feel the underlying currents of emotion.

"Don't touch him!" Yellow shrieked as she landed, kitty's wings flapping furiously as that descent had been rather abrupt.

"Pika, Pikachu!" Pikachu added.

"I'm not going to hurt him." Lance said. Pikachu blinked and sniffed him.

You smell like Red. Pikachu said. But you don't seem to be attacking him, so I won't do anything yet.

Lance ruffled the younger trainer's hair. "I see that you're beginning to remember, Ash."

"H-hai." Red said. "I think that seeing you is bringing back my memories."

"You do know why I did that, don't you?"

Red bowed his head. "Yes, I remember." He said. His eyes started to fill up with tears. "But you shouldn't have done that! I would have stayed with you, I would have followed you to the end!"

"Would someone please tell me what's going on?" Yellow spoke up.

"It's a long story." Red said.

"Well, we have a lot of time." Blue said. From above the island, a gentle healing rain began to fall. "I don't think any of us will be leaving this island anytime soon." He scowled at the Dragon Master fiercely.

"Well," Red began. "First of all, I should explain something. My real name is Ash, and I'm not really twelve years old. I'm actually seventeen."
Guest chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
Ha! They got beaten by a Kakuna! It just sat there! Good place to donate flames, by the way.
Victine Shadow chapter 24 . 11/4/2011
Sweet...I'm not fond of genderbending, but I say you made a pretty good job of this. Never thought of Lance as being a girl though, makes a change.
ss4gogeta27 chapter 11 . 3/5/2011
Interesting you could have had Lance tell Ash the man,s staring was nasty or just rude without going into the subject of Sex Ed like telling a girl that a woman, staring at bare chested men is sometimes considered rude.
ss4gogeta27 chapter 11 . 3/5/2011
kawaiilileevee chapter 17 . 11/21/2007
*Melts* Poor Lance...
Zingo chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Ok. This might be interesting.
remembrance chapter 8 . 6/4/2004
Didn't his weedle evolve?
Minty-Fivestar chapter 24 . 10/18/2003
Finally finished this... took me long enough.

This was really sad but sweet... That explains a lot about your first two stories, I guess. Great job! I also want to comment on how much this story makes me feel I'm reading the comics... And there aren't even pictures! Congrats on that.

I guess I'm off to Dragon's Mastery, right? See ya there!

-Samantha McPhoenix, Pokemon League Grand Master (aka Pichu*Star)
Shenya chapter 24 . 8/3/2003
*nodnod* Great ending... *doesn't really understand much of all this stuff with the different people and all but whatever...* ;;

*looks at the clock* ...It's that late already? Sheesh, I need to read quicker if I want to play Sapphire today yet... X.x
Shenya chapter 16 . 8/3/2003
*is intrigued* *wonders if she could get the pokemon manga somewhere around where she lives* ...probably not. *sigh*

Still lurve the fic. .~

Well, not much else to comment right now... *continues reading*
Shenya chapter 10 . 8/3/2003
*smirks at the last sentence in this chapter* You really have good imagination, to have a different one in every chapter...

I'm not reviewing very much, am I? Sorry. X.x Want to get back to playing Sapphire, which was just published at the beginning of this week around here... That's pretty late don't you think? Well anyway, it's still a magnificecnt fic, definitely worth the time I spend on it.