Reviews for The Lone Wolf
LOCISVU chapter 8 . 5/28/2016
Could you write a sequel of some sort?
Guest chapter 8 . 3/25/2016
Thanks for the story! Shoot just makes the best team, and I love having a third person observing their interactions! :)
Gunner4Life chapter 8 . 2/16/2016
Lovely ending! Again, love seeing how their relationship is flourishing. The realizations they keep experiencing, taking more and more steps forward. And the L word! So much hope and promise for their future! Interesting take with Control, and Hardy, but the main event was always Root and Shaw and them. Love it! Hope you follow up on this someday!
Gunner4Life chapter 7 . 2/16/2016
Brilliant plan. And quite funny too. I feel bad for Hardy, but at the same time they were having so much fun too! You really had me shaking my head laughing here. I really love how even Hardy could see how relaxed they are together. How much they care for each other. And were they playing good cop bad cop? With a touch of crazy? Love the chapter! Very curious as to Control's plans and what will happen next.
Gunner4Life chapter 6 . 2/16/2016
Two steps forward one step back. But I so love seeing them work together. Just be together. They're funny, and so obviously attracted to each other. I love seeing them realize, slowly, just how much they want each other. I think Root is already there, but she and Shaw are just realizing how much Shaw wants Root as well. Again, love how comfortable they are with each other. And that they're really think about this relationship and that they both want it. Some serious, deep talk together with the fun banter - makes for a really wonderful chapter. By the way, how does she get the car back to Victor?
Gunner4Life chapter 5 . 2/16/2016
Interesting reveals about their pasts. But more than that, interesting that they're so comfortable with each other now that they can share that with each other. I really like how you're building this between them. I wonder though, if they will eventually have to leave their cover lives. I'd be sorry to see Victor leave her life. Again, the banter is suggestive and funny. The two of them together makes me laugh, but they can also be so sweet.
Gunner4Life chapter 4 . 2/16/2016
I'm really liking Victor. He seems to have taken a quite fatherly attachment to Shaw. And I like seeing it. Shaw and Root together can be sexy, sweet and funny. Sometimes all at the same time. I really love the banter, and it seems more and more obvious that they're attracted to each other. And that Root loves to tease Shaw!
Gunner4Life chapter 3 . 2/16/2016
Ok, Shaw asking Root out was hilarious. Realizing that she'd not actually asked her, and then Root making her do it, was really too funny and COMPLETELY in character! That was really funny. I like this chapter being about just them. The 'shadows' are an interesting side note, if you will, to the main point in this chapter. And I really like that I get to see both their thoughts as well.
Gunner4Life chapter 2 . 2/15/2016
Just as I was getting comfortable with the cover lives, real life and decima is there was a plan all along. And they're getting back into it. Shaw needs to get her head back in the game. Best of all, it was nice to see the banter back between them. I have to admit I'm more interested in their relationship than the mission at this point.
Gunner4Life chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
Absolutely adore the dreams! And its funny to me that she doesn't see the symbolism to her life with the others. Great introduction to her new life, and curious to see what role beth will play, and I love seeing how she's thinking of root still.
Bon Touch chapter 8 . 4/8/2015
That was so good and satisfying. I love how perfectly you go them-their personalities. Shaw tring to ask for a date at the same time threatening Root then thinking that that went well was more than hilarious. You write and I' ll read!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
I really enjoy this fic!
KEEP GOING PLEASE!
Spikesagitta chapter 8 . 10/29/2014
Well that was unexpected. Unexpected violence anyway.

Well if you're waiting for the show to see where the Samaritan plot will go, why not just focus on Shaw and Root developing romance in the meantime?

Also I think the Samaritan plot in the show will be a long one. Would take a few seasons if ever to fully finish.
Spikesagitta chapter 7 . 10/24/2014
Poor guy. XD

I thought Control would literally fired him. You know, her usual clean up the mess tactic.
Spikesagitta chapter 5 . 10/23/2014
Oh the poor fools tailing them..