Reviews for Guilty by Association
kage.exe chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
update plz!
Kira chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
*wince* Ouch. Ok, OOC much? Firstly, robots don't do the sex thing. If you think Wily gave Forte sex drive, you're off your rocker. (Not to say Forte/Rock can't be done; did it rather well as I recall.) Second, characters in general are unaware of the fandom's view of them. Writing in-character means writing as if you yourself are unaware of the fandom and the fanon surrounding them. Replaying a game or two might help.
Rebelgirl chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
I have nothing against homosexuals or anything, and usually, I owuldn't read a fanfic with my two fav characters getting it on (seen as they're both male) but for osme reason, your intrigued me. It obviously didn't suck, because I didn't close it out of the fact I usually like to preserve how characers are in their original format. I guess what I'm trying to say is, that was pretty good! ;)
Plastic Prince chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Man, now i'm reviewing two years later.? Oh well, i just found this story and fell in love with it...especially how you decribed Forte. Yum

i really wish you would write more to this, but it has been two years, and you may have forgotten about this little fic that i love so much...Oh, if you read this, continue on!
Terena chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Me like! ;D
Tidus-chan2 chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
Yup.. Forte.. the one-night stander..

Hell.. ya'know you could of used this in your other stuff.
Da Dood chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
more more more more more AH
Popcorn Oracle chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
Ah, geez, apologies for not reviewing this earlier. I was being rather lazy of late. Now that i'm reviewing... Yay! That was great! Your one-shot-like fics are really great. I sort of liked the other one slightly more, but thats jsut cuz I'm perverse like that. Really a grand story, i will most definitley be re-reading it every now and then. Rock and Forte is such a great couple, the more awesome fics like this, the better.
Teri-Teri chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
*is happy till end* NOOO! Me likey, but why Forte go bie bie? Mrrr...I need more sleep. My grammar sux now. More, please? Thankies! Ja ne!
Yellow Drake X chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
Awwwwwww...so CYOOOOOT! I like the idea of rock and forte. (Grabs plushies and hugs them) Awwwwww...write moooorrrreeeee.
theonewhoruns chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
I simply love your fics bibly! Of all people, who would have thought that you felt yourself to be inferior? - write more fics! I'm looking forward for more! And yes, i read gimp666 and 's work too...you all are such great writers...*emotional tear drop*
lin.exe chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
So, sitting down at my computer with a bowl of ice cream and a can of Vanilla Coke, I'm thinking "man, it just doesn't get any better than this". Then I open up explorer and check out , and it turns out Bibly's written another RockxForte fic. And then I'm thinking "oh, wait... yes it does"

_ Thanks to this story, I believe I'll rival Forte in the drooling department. You should DEFINITELY continue to RockxForte-ness, whether in one-shot or any other form. You're great at the characterization, not to mention the... well, everything. J'aime!