Reviews for The Other Potter
FrayGray chapter 1 . 7/7
I don’t know what your plan is for this story since it looks like you’ve left it for a while but it is absolutely phenomenal! You’re writing style is amazing and the plot has made me laugh out loud and recoil in fear and sadness numerous times. It’s really easy to feel what the characters are feeling and go along with them.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/5/2017
This is absolutely amazing!
Love.Fiction.2018 chapter 20 . 4/25/2016
Great chap!
VividSpectrum chapter 20 . 4/22/2016
I remember that I used to read your stories a long time ago, and that they were some of my favorites. I remember when this story first came out, and how I could not wait until it was updated. I remember how finding out that it was updated used to make my day back then. Reading this again, after all this time, reminded me of a part of myself that I haven't thought about in over two years.

And so, I thank you for that.
Iris Stardust chapter 19 . 4/22/2016
I didn't even see when you uploaded this chapter... It was so great. beginning was sad and I can see Petunia has even more reasons to hate magic now. The end was so funny though, with everyone already noticing that Remus is werewolf and thath other three Marauder's are animagi. Seriously I loved their reaction.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/21/2016
I hope Victoria and Sirius get married and have a baby before 1981.
fons19 chapter 16 . 4/21/2016
I don't think Sirius should go to Azkaban but its your story
lizyeh2000 chapter 20 . 4/21/2016
Haha she's worried about them annoying each other I bet he's thinking about another issue (love related) thanks for updating!
Love.Fiction.2018 chapter 19 . 4/18/2016
Great chapter...
Love.Fiction.2018 chapter 18 . 4/18/2016
:O
Love.Fiction.2018 chapter 17 . 4/18/2016
Liking it.
Lilac Winters21 chapter 19 . 4/16/2016
Great chapter! Love the idea that the Maurader's "secrets" aren't actually very secret at all.
lizyeh2000 chapter 19 . 4/16/2016
Thanks for updating! One review from 100!
Iris Stardust chapter 18 . 4/16/2016
No! To think right after cheerful winning the Quidditch much Victoria learned this... I can't wait for next chapter to see what exactly happened. On happier note I found Pippa transfiguring Ben in chair so funny, especially that part when one Slytherin sat on him.
lizyeh2000 chapter 18 . 4/15/2016
So sad! Their orphans now! Wow your so close to 100 reviews! Thanks for updating!