Reviews for The Ojou-sama
GraphiicChaos chapter 3 . 6/2
I have no words left to say...that was one of the best stories I have read in awhile. You brought great depth and passion in your characters!
Leviathan Slayer chapter 1 . 5/7
Can you send me a message with a complete copy of this story, i want to save this so can reread it offline... but it won't let me me copy this, please send me a copy of everthing!

thank you!
Jonny Walker chapter 3 . 5/2
ray chapter 3 . 3/26
What a story hands off! u have my appreciations good one tatsuya mayumi pairing was also gr8 but u should also give some screentime to gin and mio.
Blazing Tempest chapter 3 . 1/9
It's a great story *sob* It's like Clannad in Mahouka style.
babyblues02 chapter 3 . 12/31/2015
This was by far the greater work of writing ice ever read in fanfiction. You nearly had me when Mayumi "died" and Tatsuya nearly liked his sister for that. But then sweet precious Gin saved her life and all was well. The best part was finding out there was another Shiba baby on the way and this time Tatsuya got to be part of the pregnancy. Thank you this was absolutely amazing.
babyblues02 chapter 2 . 12/31/2015
It was good getting inside of Miyiki's head for a while. I won't lie I was a bit uncomfortable with the kind of relationship they had for those three years but I knew what I was getting into when I started seeing this anime.
babyblues02 chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Man this was so freaking good! Well more than good, it was fantastic! Very well written. I love the flow of the story. Amazing job on this first chapter and can't wait to read the next one.
SnowyOwl765 chapter 3 . 12/5/2015
Ohhh, I actually thought Mayumi was already dead... Thank goodness she was not. And Miyuki STILL is after Tatsuya's child! Shesh lady. Come on... Why don't you just find some new lover (that you actually love and care for) already?!

I love the story, btw! I just love Mahouka fanfics (and the author of those fanfics, if theyre good at all). Thanks for writing this so us fans can enjoy!

Have you read "New Beginning" by Yagami85? It is also an alternitave story to the original plot. :)
SnowyOwl765 chapter 2 . 12/5/2015
Tatusya's life is an entire sob story...
SnowyOwl765 chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Huh? Is the kid, theirs, as in, Tatusya and Mayumi's?! What the shit! Did they have at it without being married? Sigh...
You confused me... Lol.
Lol. I found it kinda funny when Mayumi was talking about Miyuki hurting Tatsuya when angry. Was that funny, at all? Or is that my REALLY bad sense of humor kicking in...
Leviathan Slayer chapter 3 . 10/25/2015
beautiful to say the least
Rankin de Merthyr chapter 3 . 9/16/2015
I cried a little on the paradigm shift part. That was cleverly played but... I FUCKING HELD MY BREATH THE ENTIRE BLOODY TIME MAYUMI "DIED" YOU BEAUTIFUL BASTARD.

Still Gin was a surprise when you introduced him. I though Tatsuya just kissed Mayumi good bye and thats it. I didn't know he took here then and there at the shooting range.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
woah woah woah - did miyuki rape tatsuya when u wrote that she took off her clothes and threw herself at him? O.O
Anlanther chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Artistic. That's the first thing I'll say. Did a very good job in aiding me review my list of sophisticated words, too. While I can praise this sort of writing, I must say that there were times where it got too artistic that it was no longer realistic. I was honestly confused more than half of the time when reading this, as why things were happening was something I often questioned. While it may have been done on purpose, as this story was intended to merely hold snippets, I see so much potential in each of them. Why was he going to kill Mayumi? And how did he get his emotions back even when what had caused him to loose them was the operation? Again, while these were meant to be snippets, I think each bit could be developed on a bit more. Then it'd be perfect.

I have also noticed how you focus a lot more on detail rather than what's going on and what the characters are saying. I make this mistake, too, but you should put more attention on speech, as it allows for deeper characterisation, a control in pacing, and a breather for readers from your detail.

Moving on to the detail itself, it was very, very descriptive and I've noticed how literary you have made it. While this may have been nice some of the times, during other times, they were rather redundant. It really interfered with the pacing, hence also the mood when I read it. During the times where I think I was supposed to feel overwhelming joy/shock at the reaction of Miyuki when Tatsuya made up his mind to be with Mayumi and the time when Tatsuya and Mayumi finally got together, I did not react at all or as much as I should have.

Sigh, with myself being a hardcore Tatsuya x Miyuki shipper, I find it a real shame that an author such as yourself chose to get on board an opposing ship. While I haven't been on this archive for that long, I must say that a lot of what I have found here aren't written so well, hence why I have found myself looking at fics not written using my favourite ship. With this, I must say you are one of the better writers in this archive, and I thank you for contributing here.

... Now that I think about it, just about all the other good authors of this archive ship Tatsuya with Mayumi... I SHALL NOT FALTER!