Reviews for The Ojou-sama
Ah... I love the way he gets jealous..
I only read the first few paragraphs when I wrote this, but I already like it. It is written very well and I like your descriptions. Thank you for your attention to detail, it is nice to read.
Chaos537 chapter 3 . 6/2/2016
I have no words left to say...that was one of the best stories I have read in awhile. You brought great depth and passion in your characters!
Leviathan Slayer chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
Can you send me a message with a complete copy of this story, i want to save this so can reread it offline... but it won't let me me copy this, please send me a copy of everthing!

thank you!
Jonny Walker chapter 3 . 5/2/2016
nice
ray chapter 3 . 3/26/2016
What a story hands off! u have my appreciations good one tatsuya mayumi pairing was also gr8 but u should also give some screentime to gin and mio.
Blazing Tempest chapter 3 . 1/9/2016
It's a great story *sob* It's like Clannad in Mahouka style.
babyblues02 chapter 3 . 12/31/2015
This was by far the greater work of writing ice ever read in fanfiction. You nearly had me when Mayumi "died" and Tatsuya nearly liked his sister for that. But then sweet precious Gin saved her life and all was well. The best part was finding out there was another Shiba baby on the way and this time Tatsuya got to be part of the pregnancy. Thank you this was absolutely amazing.
babyblues02 chapter 2 . 12/31/2015
It was good getting inside of Miyiki's head for a while. I won't lie I was a bit uncomfortable with the kind of relationship they had for those three years but I knew what I was getting into when I started seeing this anime.
babyblues02 chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Man this was so freaking good! Well more than good, it was fantastic! Very well written. I love the flow of the story. Amazing job on this first chapter and can't wait to read the next one.
SnowyOwl765 chapter 3 . 12/5/2015
Ohhh, I actually thought Mayumi was already dead... Thank goodness she was not. And Miyuki STILL is after Tatsuya's child! Shesh lady. Come on... Why don't you just find some new lover (that you actually love and care for) already?!

I love the story, btw! I just love Mahouka fanfics (and the author of those fanfics, if theyre good at all). Thanks for writing this so us fans can enjoy!

Have you read "New Beginning" by Yagami85? It is also an alternitave story to the original plot. :)
SnowyOwl765 chapter 2 . 12/5/2015
Sigh...
Tatusya's life is an entire sob story...
SnowyOwl765 chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Huh? Is the kid, theirs, as in, Tatusya and Mayumi's?! What the shit! Did they have at it without being married? Sigh...
You confused me... Lol.
Lol. I found it kinda funny when Mayumi was talking about Miyuki hurting Tatsuya when angry. Was that funny, at all? Or is that my REALLY bad sense of humor kicking in...
Leviathan Slayer chapter 3 . 10/25/2015
beautiful to say the least
Rankin de Merthyr chapter 3 . 9/16/2015
I cried a little on the paradigm shift part. That was cleverly played but... I FUCKING HELD MY BREATH THE ENTIRE BLOODY TIME MAYUMI "DIED" YOU BEAUTIFUL BASTARD.

Still Gin was a surprise when you introduced him. I though Tatsuya just kissed Mayumi good bye and thats it. I didn't know he took here then and there at the shooting range.