Reviews for The Ojou-sama
ilidio13 chapter 3 . 3/27
This is a well made and thought of story. It's too OOC for me to like it, but I recognize its value. That's because the author attempted to address the emotional dependess problem between the siblings. They usually define their own happiness based on the other happiness, which will lead to trouble. Neither will be able to be truly happy and free. It's co-dependency. Somehow, Tatsuya will have to get back his feelings and the author of this story gave Miyuki the power-up needed for that, which was nice. I really didn't like her turning into Maya and the way the fight had gone, though; and that's the main reason I can't say I liked the story.
But I liked the aftermath and the idea in general which I think canon will follow one of this days: Miyuki realises that her brother will never be truly happy by her side and then releases him. They they separate ways, but can't quite deal with the situation. Then they fight (and we have the fight between the strongest characters-at least at this hypothetical time near or at the story finale) and after that they make-up and come to terms with their new reality. After that we have an epílogue where both siblings and their lovers reminisce over past events while looking at their children.
This story made me think about the siblings relationship which I saw as just a gimmick. It's quite unhealthy and one day their bubble will burst. Good Job!
Mayumi played the role of a true Lady in this story which was also good. I'm new to this Universe, but a possible relationship between Mayumi and Tatsuya would mend the schism between their clans. It also makes good storytelling as star-crossed lovers. Adding to that, the unhealthy sibling relationship mentioned aboved, and there's plenty of drama to exploit and write about. Mahōka Kōkō no Rettōsei may seem more about describing and inventing magic (the same way LOTR was a vehicle for Tolkien use his elven language), but it has sufficient material to produce a great drama. Whether the author will do it, we don't know.
But here, the author, S.M wane, did it. Congrats and a BIG THANK YOU again!
Heh chapter 3 . 1/25
closure that I never got from the anime or manga
DreamingStorm chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
I can totally see this happening.
Loved the story
Guest chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
THIS
IS
BEAUTIFUL

Btw Silver is Gin not Jin
Gravenimage chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Thank you for writing this beautiful story I love Tatsuya and Mayumi they have chemistry and I don't like Tatsuya and Miyuki simply because I hate incest.
vienx.001 chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
nice one..
bt i cant stand if there are heartbreaks..
it pained me..
i prefer harem so np heartbreaks ;-)
btw i ship
saegusaxtatsuya
miyukixtatsuya
and harem of course
qpenelope chapter 3 . 10/30/2014
great story!
qpenelope chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
no offense but i seriously hate incest, though great story.
fire chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
did they have sex
maxe03 chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
Even though its not exactly said i like how it showed that Miyuki basically manipulates Tatsuya to do things against his will. Which is exactly what her Aunt did to her so Miyuki might me worse
Guest chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
Good chapter,totally love it...thank you so much for writing it
JamesTitor chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
I'd have to say this is easily the best MKNR fic on this site. It's well written with believable characters and a captivating plot. All that being said my only complaint is that you should bump up the rating
ZeroKaien chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
Beatifull, was a great shots. my respects for you
AllenAndArth chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
the truth is...it might just happen, if you read the LN, the author does give a bunch of hints on it, such as the fact that Tatsuya seems more human when interacting with her and that scene of the thesis competition...jokes aside, the fact remains that he does agree to go on a date with her, even if the anime made it seem so forced, they literally put only until he says that he's going to eat her up, i wonder if this is the agency or is it the author giving us a hint
Are all the names used chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
So... Uhh... It's strange that... When it appeared as if Mayumi died I was listening to a sad song that was currently playing on SoundCloud, and then towards the end it changed to a happy song... Coincidence? Anyways... Great story! Are you planning on making a sequel some time in the future?