Reviews for Tempting Fate
nadine zim chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
wow! That was simply amazing wonderful writing! I loved every moment of that fic. My favorite for sure. But where is the rest? It says part one out of three?! Im dying to see what happens after lana leaves with lex. I think the tension, lex's wonderfully dark sexy side and his roughness were genius! Wouldnt mind trading places with lana... Ooooohhh, please finish this fic. Please!
Aranel du Lac chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Intense and delish! Loved the emotional AND the physical tension, really great start to this story. I hope to see a lot more very soon!
Anastasia Dreams chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Absolutely delicious.
Smallvillefan1 chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
Keep it going... Great fan Fic. Keep up the good work... I hope that you write morte to this one.
AphroditeMalfoy chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
great story so far. i can't wait until u continue it and i hope you do so soon
Gita chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
Wow! As in really wow! There's nothing else I could say about this fic. It was absolutely fantastic!

You're actually one of the few authors who can portray both Lana and Lex really since their characters are more complicated.

Please tell me that you're going to continue this fic! It's really great! Continue soon please!
Sapphira chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
Uh... that was great, but... where's the rest? Please tell me you're going to finish this!
Sheena chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
Waterproof jacket?
Lissette247 chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
You know when a hush falls over a room after an arguement? It leaves you stunned. Right now, I'm in awe. I knew that when I read your posts on the boards that you were articulate with words and you just proved that you indeed can and do write L/L fanfiction well. Lex harsh? Maybe a little degrating, but *whistles* is ever going through a lot. This is the first I see of someone including the killing of Nixon. *nods* Great stuff. Don't tell me it's too much of a hassle to write another chapter. 'Cause I wanna see and read more! :D Keep it coming Faye!

AF22 chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
Ok, you were right, Lex was a little rough with Lana, but I really liked where this is going. :D More, please? :)