Reviews for Synthesized
enji-benjy chapter 2 . 10/5
When the person 'talking' changes you need to start a new paragraph.
WildKhaine chapter 3 . 11/21/2016
sigh, too bad the humans are complete morons in your fic. You don't hand over tech like they did to someone they just met. I really don't see what the humans gain from this treaty, it just doesn't make sense they'd agree to it. These morons definitely deserve to die. The Council gets synthetic eezo production technology, the tech to build their cities but what do the humans get? The Council agrees to right of AI to exist? What a load of crap. Oh, and the Batarians agree to cease slavery. Which they should already have done by Council law so humans not really getting anything just making the Council actually enforce their own laws. So, really not see the benefits for humanity.
1529 chapter 14 . 5/14/2016
An interesting story and concept, but the development and building time (especially for the Reapers who had never even considered such before) is too fast. While weapons development might be able to happen that quickly, mass production of such, especially without an existing industrial base would take longer. Pretty good other than that.
chain.reader chapter 14 . 2/16/2016
interesting
Monki-Neko chapter 5 . 1/24/2016
Ok, I've seen others post their authors notes as a chapter instead of an actual chapter but this the first time I've seen someone actually post part of their writing process. Please, as with author's notes, do not post them in place of your chapters as that is against this site's policies and if reported, could lead to your story being taken down.
Isles chapter 3 . 10/4/2015
The humans should have stayed independent, what did the council give the humans beside the ass fucking they received?
Isles chapter 2 . 10/4/2015
Good story but the last paragraph is a WTF moment ... why would they offer their expertise of eezo synthesis during a 1st contact meeting to strangers.
tylermech66 chapter 11 . 6/26/2015
something like the zerg from starcraft, but based upon fungus instead of insects...
Lets call them fergs
Kalaong chapter 7 . 2/6/2015
ha ha kilogeths the exact opposite of kilonazis
trninjakiller chapter 3 . 1/25/2015
This is the most unrealistic treat signing I have ever fucking seen.
tymofey chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
When you mentioned already existing tech, I immediately thought of 3D printing. Oh well.
You don't mention FTL drive being developed or relay duscovered, before getting colony on Proxima Centauri.
50 new systems colonized over just 15 year seems a bit too fast. And almost three hundred more in the next ten.
Things feel rushed overall.
Lord Sia chapter 7 . 10/29/2014
... When did the Quarians go from 17 million to almost 600 billion? Also, how come 800 billion Asari - almost 50% of the population - lived in the Alliance *before* 23% left the Republic in protest? And the Raloi, they have barely left their homeworld, how the bloody heck did they reach 72 billion?

Your numbers needs some work. Or a time stamp for the census, placing it several decades if not a century or two later, that could also work.
Swordude chapter 4 . 10/1/2014
I would like to give props for the shout out to 'The Culture' With the Turian ship 'Sorry'. I find it to me much more clever than nearly every other ship name I've ever seen.
Driger117 chapter 14 . 8/3/2014
holy crap so OP
Driger117 chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
my alternate first contact story has antimatter weapons but it also has a giant sphere that makes an infinite amount of ships using solar energy and biomass its prototype crossover