Reviews for Of Bondage and Friendship
Jei-El chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
LOL loved this. This was a novel explanation that worked.
eac chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
the moment you mentioned reverse quickening i knew this story was doomed to be labeled trash. too bad really, that one mistake would ruin it.
mountainelements chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Wow, this is amazing! I like the idea of an alien race making people into Immortals. It's unfortunate that it's not longer. I'd like to see how Methos's presence changes things. What does Qui-Gon do now that he's not dead?
sandrilenefatoren2 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
I'm not sure whether I loved it or not.

My brain is like 'WTF?'

But at the same time, I want to know how you'll do the rest of the Star Wars movies, if you do.
L Moonshade chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Very nice, great concept, lovely execution. Thanks for a great story.
Pig Sticker chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Great Story. Please write a sequel soon!
Kir chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Great storey! A sequal would be greatly appreciated. Just one thing, would it be possible to expand some of your discriptions? I loved the storey line but a number of parts went really fast, with very little else other than the dialog.
Morrolan chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Love this very good.
Kyra2 chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
Interesting take on the Game and the final prize, I never thought of anything like that.

And of course he feels naked without it, he has been living in relative harmony with Jahl for several thousand years.

Is there ever going to be anything like a sequel to this? Might be interesting to see certain peoples reactions to finding out that some of them are still alive when it's all over.
spaceystacey chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
So interesting! I need to see the Star Wars movies again, because I don't remember Qui-Gon, but your story gave me a good mental picture of the character. I noticed that you used "bemused" twice to mean "amused", but that's not what bemused means.
Carmsfic chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
Great fic! At first I was a little unsure about it but once I started reading I couldn't stop! I really hope you write more. I'm curious to see how the Fantastic Four will affect the SWverse.
wajag chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
That was alot of fun! I definately like your explaination of the game. Are you going to do more?
sidheranma chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
Cool! I hope you plan on writing in this verse again.
yy8 chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
excellent story. good concept and well written. (what happens to earth? are you going to crossover with another series?)
Mandy chapter 1 . 11/12/2002