Reviews for A Change of Legacies
jenwincartbark chapter 1 . 6/29/2020
loved it
gabyhyatt chapter 5 . 6/27/2020
Wickhm is so funny, i could imagine him playing himself death in the bathlefield
Amanda Pall chapter 8 . 3/6/2016
I have read each of these stories and have loved them! I would really like to read more of this one! I loved how Matthew immediately rescued Georgianna! How may I read more?
elizzabethanddarcy chapter 8 . 12/13/2015
loved the story and its prequel
please continue
Pixie Minx chapter 8 . 10/26/2015
I was just trying to reread this story after having finished the first book (again ). Any idea when the book will be published? I love these stories and can't go that long without them :(
Guest chapter 39 . 8/27/2015
Why does this author insist on going back in time! This is aggravating! Unnecessary!'
Guest chapter 26 . 8/27/2015
I know this was published last year and I am just recently read it, but for the life of me don't understand the point of these useless annoying chapters of Georgiana's nightmares.
nessy22 chapter 71 . 8/2/2015
So, I'm through your second story now, which was also a constant companion for some time. But now, as I have finished, I have to confess, that I really feel at a loss. I was so into it, sometimes I lost the time around me completely (yesterday, for example, it was 5am, as I watched at the clock, gosh!)
As I mentioned in the reviews in the prequel, I found myself so absorbed in it. It felt so natural and made me become curious to find out more about those times. Sometimes during the lecture, I listened to Boccherini and Schubert just for the feeling and imagined Georgiana and Matthew Stanton.
The plotlines and above all the characters are incredible well done, but also the little scenes like Sarah entering the Mistress' chamber, while D&E are in it, or Molly sitting at the Masters desk (I could go on and on here!), make the story so memorable.
It made me even imagine pictures, where Darcy is playing (in a few years) with his sons on the lawn outside (Knight James in order of King George is saving Princess Beth from the dangerous Dragon (Darcy)). Or them taking off their boots and shoes, walking up the Cascade Fountain (as I imagine Chatsworth house as Pemberley). Only to find him later entering the house with two overjoyed, wet bundles in the need of change under his arms, delivering them to the maids.
But in your next story, I suppose, there might be some darker times to go through. As you mentioned the year when the summer didn't come...and I fear Darcy's touching the wood didn't work out as it should have, did it?
I'm looking so what of forward to this story (very, very much!).
I'm not that skilled in writing, so I admire those stories even more. Therefor let me thank you for this two absolutely, incredible, great stories. THANK YOU!
LJKBananagirl chapter 71 . 7/26/2015
I really enjoyed this. Your character development is very interesting, I particularly enjoyed learning more about Catherine and Mary in this story. I found myself rushing the dreams, bit because they weren't interesting but because I am impatient and wanted to return to know all would be well in the main plot. Your plot lines are very clever, I can only guess at what you will have planned next, but will eagerly await it. Thank you for writing.
taj14 chapter 71 . 7/13/2015
I can't wait to start reading your next story!
NikitaKaralis chapter 71 . 7/11/2015
Wow a wonderful volume three! I cannot wait for volume four, A Season Lost! I will be waiting patiently! Thanks for the ride it was wonderful!
NikitaKaralis chapter 69 . 7/11/2015
French Harlot! Haha! I am glad all is well at Pemberly again and Mrs. Bennett's rudiness actually paid of this time!
NikitaKaralis chapter 67 . 7/11/2015
Hurray, Hurray, Matthew sooooo put Mr. Stanton in his place. I wonder if Jacob and Mr. Stanton realise their errors and their futures are a stake especially if Lord Anglesay sides with Matthew as well as all of Georgiana's family. I can say this they were wise to keep the tongues behind their teeth and mouths closed especially since the majority of the family are Georgiana's at Pemberly! Great chapter!
NikitaKaralis chapter 66 . 7/11/2015
Mr. Stanton is a poor excuse of a Christian man as well as his son Jacob. Unfortunately many are still this way, there is only one true Judge and that is God. I am so glad Darcy and Matthew are in the same opinion and are very happy to cut Mr. Stanton and Jacob out of their lives. I am sure once Matthew and Darcy cut their relationship so will Lord Anglesay! Great tense chapter. Excellent as always!
NikitaKaralis chapter 65 . 7/10/2015
Marguerite put Lady Catherine in her place. I would say Elizabeth and Marguerite will get along well in due time! Love how Matthew and Georgiana only want what the other wants!