Reviews for Computer Wars
LittleRammyMidget chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
HAHAHAHAh i love it! it had me rolling on the floor nearly busting a few ribs. lol
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
*grins like a maniac* i was grinning the whole time i read this, and i practically had to shove my fist in my mouth to keep my mom from hearing my laughter;) (not like that you hentais*glares*)
Keep up the good work!
Faith
Joel chapter 4 . 5/14/2004
Also, in addition, what exactly is a stop? Just wondering.
Joel chapter 2 . 5/14/2004
(p.s.) you did fix it later, but look closely. There;s one incident. Also, what about quatre? I doubt Trowa'd shoot if he was there.
Joel chapter 3 . 5/14/2004
YOU MADE A BIG MISTAKE!
(not really. Just when you said that the screensaver of Catherine throwing knives ended when she moved the mouse. It should be she moved the cat. (that's what makes the TC special)
idiot chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
this is hilarious!
Fuji Fox chapter 6 . 5/5/2004
- Absolutely hilarious! New features? And that game is wonderous! O.o oddly enought i'd pay to get that game...;
Great work as alway!
MS Knight 21 chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
ESCAPE! Heero:You baka, now shut up. (presses escape button) Heero: What the? (BOOM!)
Shin-chan chapter 5 . 3/29/2004
this was hilarious. i want these computers now!
Fuji Fox chapter 5 . 3/15/2004
- Hehehe, I like it! It's kawaii! Now this is the part where i would praise you but i ran out of words! Your too good!_
Fuji Fox chapter 4 . 3/15/2004
- KAWAII! now i'm going to read the last part, for better words._;
Fuji Fox chapter 3 . 3/15/2004
- A computer with machine guns? Nice touch..XP Cute! i like it all! I'm going to read the rest now! any maybe my brain will start working again and i can find more words to praise you with!_
Fuji Fox chapter 2 . 3/15/2004
So cute! A little scythe? kawaii! I'm going to read more as soon i get i get some spring cleaning done.._ You write wondefully! and i really can't wait to get to read more!
Fuji Fox chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
- Oh that's Kawaii!. Hm...that kama sutra sounds like somting all Yaoi loving(or not) lemony fanficton writeres would want on their computer...or at least all the perverted ones like me would.- ANYWAY THIS WAS REALLY AMUZEING! i like it!
T'laren chapter 5 . 11/29/2002
This is a great series... will you be doing a Trieze, Milliardo, Une and Relena version?