Reviews for The Tiny Golden One
One more chapter pleseee
llazo4108824 chapter 5 . 11/7/2017
This is a very cool fanfic and I like it a lot and could you make more chapters soon please I like to see what happens next to Asami and Akihito more.
Liapxi chapter 5 . 10/19/2017
mommy akihito... love it love it
please update soon.
sasa nehorimichi chapter 5 . 8/14/2017
Plz write more
Shiranai Atsune chapter 1 . 6/28/2017
Whoa. Akihito disappeared off the face of the earth, nowhere to be found for years, for whatever reason?

Wonder where he is and why he left?

...OMG! AKIHITO AND ASAMI HAVE A CHILD TOGETHER!

Their daughter knows how to handle a gun?
PaleLaurelsBleed chapter 5 . 3/17/2017
I was shocked at Aki's punishment (it was dangerous and irresponsible) but I was really happy with the reunion- not just Aki and his daughter's but also with his friends.
Can't wait for update
CrazyFanYaya chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
This is my first time reading this ff..it's really good but i must say...it is wise to let a five year old walking alone? Moreover she is a mobster's daughter..she even been kidnapped when she's three...I think you accidentally portrayed akihito as irresponsible mom
Guest chapter 5 . 11/10/2016
I am so conflicted about this.
It was good but you should have done more with asami finding aki cause I mean he was gone for 5 years and then asami shows up and there's no discussion he just packs up and ready to go. They should have talked more about why he left and why he didn't come back and maybe think about if he wants to go back. Their daughter has lived there her whole life and doesn't really know asami not to mention asami is a freaking mobster. Wouldn't at first aki think we can't go back with asami cause she won't be safe and she has asami's name. Im just saying I liked the story but I would have liked it so much more if there was more drama. I mean you could blow this story out of the water, if you just add some flare in there. Go crazy with it. This story has potential also regarding asami even though he may seem rough, kids have a way of making your heart open and you just can't help it. Especially when it's your own kid. I think asami would suprize everyone and turn out to be very fatherly.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/15/2016
This is amazing. So grateful you posted it
Tiwi Tama chapter 5 . 10/10/2016
Is there any sequel
yukino76 chapter 5 . 4/30/2016
yes Aki-chan tell us
Guest chapter 5 . 4/5/2016
Tiwi Tama chapter 5 . 4/2/2016
this is such a great story.
please update soon.
i love you... your story and all :*
and keep writing :3
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Don't write if u don't want to I've reading works from those who just feel they have to continue. I have to say,it was just bland and cheap. Write because of passion. Not because u have to.
Take time

. don't rush like tv dramas. Watched dexter 5-8 . it was freaking bad wtf , was that? rushing a really good blood serie to some cheap thing.

I've waited some 5-10 years for just few chapters ,they were worth it. The author put passion in to her work. And didn't rush it. Though some passed away.

Take your time. Don't apologize. A good chapter is always better. Then a rushed one.
DeathlyIceMaiden chapter 6 . 3/23/2016
I really like the story! I just found aki's punishment Terrible for a parent to do...it was thoughtless...