Reviews for Your Worth in Saint-Seducing Gold
Luna Rivera528 chapter 6 . 2/29
Please you're killing me. Please update. It's been so long since you've updated and I'm dying to find out more. You've got so many little sneak peaks on your tumblr but the next chapter still hasn't been posted! Please continue to write and update; this is such an amazing story and you've basically ruined Oshitari with any other person for me now. Literally, this pairing is my headcanon.

Ugh, the contrast between their seductive teasing and what's behind the rich veneer of Hyotei's upper class is so incredible. The two together keeps the story from being too angsty or too fluffy; you've really hit upon that perfect balance. Gorgeous, gorgeous images! And the banter is the best!

Please post the next chapter! Lol sorry, since I've already reviewed chapter 8, I'm stuck with reviewing a previous chapter (which is just as amazing but obviously I'm farther in the story 3). So please continue with the writing and completing of chapter 9 and the rest of this story!
Luna Rivera528 chapter 7 . 2/29

Please post the next chapter!
Neverland's Kitsune X chapter 8 . 1/21
The year is 2016. There had yet to be an update...
Ha, sorry about that. Your whole story is amazing~ If I wanted to tell you my favorite parts, I'd be rewriting the whole thing.
You go amazing writer you. :)
Guest chapter 8 . 12/29/2015
BRAH! Yo dude you gotta stop leavin' me hangin I can't take it man! This is an amazing story which I truly have enjoyed this far so would you continue with it? *imma so desperate I just said a sentence without using 'brah' in it man!* keep writing
YuushiMinako chapter 8 . 9/18/2015
Wait wait Yuushi said "not EVERYTHING" happened? so did they have sex or not?! you said in your intro "because actual sex"? :O
Luna Rivera528 chapter 8 . 6/4/2015
Okay, after reading your preview for the next chapter, you HAVE to review. I just read this entire story and I love the glimpse into their perfect, broken world that you've crafted. Please get a new chapter posted! Seriously, even though this story is a lot more... intense, maybe even dark, than TCAFS, it's so good. Literally, it made me cry. Please update this!
LollipopLawliet chapter 8 . 4/8/2015
UPDATE! UPDATE PLEEEEASE! I started this story in November when you last updated. It was so amazing that I binged read it & I've been waiting so long for you to update this glorious work that is Yuushi Minako's love story! I'm addicted to this story and in DIRE need of a fix! Please fyerigurl TTTT
rsharma chapter 7 . 3/11/2015
Hi I just wanted to say that I love this story and I don't mind the longer chapters because reading about Eri lets me get a more holistic feel of Minako's world and her background. I actually love it! Keep up the great work and hope you update soon!
elenniel chapter 8 . 2/24/2015
I've been following IAG for a while now but for some reason never got around to reading Oshitari's story until now.
But what a story it is! I've found it enjoyable so far, and I find the characterizations of Oshitari and Minako interesting. I like their interactions with each other, romantic and platonic. Good job!

( What with this story and IAG, I feel vaguely inspired to resume my own long-stagnant Tenipuri fics but ah... Need more motivation xD )
Nagi Magi chapter 5 . 2/22/2015
Oh my goodness! I love it's all about greek, it's absolute gold. But this my dear is just as wonderful! I love your characters and I love how you portray POT characters. It feels so real! Minako has always interested me in IAG, how perfect she was and now reading about her imperfections just made me fall in love with her.
The relationships you create with the characters are just lovely, from fake relationships to something more. It brings out the romantic in me.

This chapter was just love! It got my heart melting and made me quake with laughter. I can't wait to read more from you soon! You are a wonderful writer, and writing two stories at once must not be an easy task and must be taking a lot of your time! I do hope you take care!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
Lololol atobes reaction to his Lamborghini and his phone call to the police just made my day. LOL at the exorcism too. Atobe is just so hilarious
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
I love this story so much and shigohara and oshitari's chemistry make me positively giddy! Seriously the slow revealing of their vulnerabilities is just so wonderful and I hope you'll update soon. Keep up with the great work!
bloody-empress chapter 8 . 11/6/2014
FINALLY AN UPDATE YES.

I really looked forwrd ti minako standing up for herself against her parents. More more more pls!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/6/2014
write more ok write more

i love me some ywissg
Ladeeda chapter 8 . 11/3/2014
OMG this story is so amazing! I was so scared when they broke up but i'm so glad that they got back together now! Minako is such a great OC because even though she's pretty you can tell that she's not perfect. She's mean and cold and cruel sometimes but that's why I love her

pleaaaaase write more and update soon because waiting is too hard