Reviews for Your Worth in Saint-Seducing Gold
Luna Rivera528 chapter 8 . 6/4
Okay, after reading your preview for the next chapter, you HAVE to review. I just read this entire story and I love the glimpse into their perfect, broken world that you've crafted. Please get a new chapter posted! Seriously, even though this story is a lot more... intense, maybe even dark, than TCAFS, it's so good. Literally, it made me cry. Please update this!
LollipopLawliet chapter 8 . 4/8
UPDATE! UPDATE PLEEEEASE! I started this story in November when you last updated. It was so amazing that I binged read it & I've been waiting so long for you to update this glorious work that is Yuushi Minako's love story! I'm addicted to this story and in DIRE need of a fix! Please fyerigurl TTTT
rsharma chapter 7 . 3/11
Hi I just wanted to say that I love this story and I don't mind the longer chapters because reading about Eri lets me get a more holistic feel of Minako's world and her background. I actually love it! Keep up the great work and hope you update soon!
elenniel chapter 8 . 2/24
I've been following IAG for a while now but for some reason never got around to reading Oshitari's story until now.
But what a story it is! I've found it enjoyable so far, and I find the characterizations of Oshitari and Minako interesting. I like their interactions with each other, romantic and platonic. Good job!

( What with this story and IAG, I feel vaguely inspired to resume my own long-stagnant Tenipuri fics but ah... Need more motivation xD )
Nagi Magi chapter 5 . 2/22
Oh my goodness! I love it's all about greek, it's absolute gold. But this my dear is just as wonderful! I love your characters and I love how you portray POT characters. It feels so real! Minako has always interested me in IAG, how perfect she was and now reading about her imperfections just made me fall in love with her.
The relationships you create with the characters are just lovely, from fake relationships to something more. It brings out the romantic in me.

This chapter was just love! It got my heart melting and made me quake with laughter. I can't wait to read more from you soon! You are a wonderful writer, and writing two stories at once must not be an easy task and must be taking a lot of your time! I do hope you take care!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
Lololol atobes reaction to his Lamborghini and his phone call to the police just made my day. LOL at the exorcism too. Atobe is just so hilarious
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
I love this story so much and shigohara and oshitari's chemistry make me positively giddy! Seriously the slow revealing of their vulnerabilities is just so wonderful and I hope you'll update soon. Keep up with the great work!
bloody-empress chapter 8 . 11/6/2014
FINALLY AN UPDATE YES.

I really looked forwrd ti minako standing up for herself against her parents. More more more pls!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/6/2014
write more ok write more

i love me some ywissg
Ladeeda chapter 8 . 11/3/2014
OMG this story is so amazing! I was so scared when they broke up but i'm so glad that they got back together now! Minako is such a great OC because even though she's pretty you can tell that she's not perfect. She's mean and cold and cruel sometimes but that's why I love her

pleaaaaase write more and update soon because waiting is too hard
MinakoYuushi chapter 8 . 11/3/2014
Can I just say that this story gives me so many feels and I love it Because I adore how broken Minako
The Jabberer chapter 8 . 11/2/2014
AHHHHH YES YOU FINALLY UPDATED.

I love Yuushi. I just. I can't with him okay. as;dkfjdsk way to make me incoherent again unni.

I'd say Yoshida (but which one? hmmm) was my favorite because duh, reasons, but Minako's fleshed out so beautifully here. You did a great job with her. I love the layers that you add with her when you show her relationships with characters other than Yuushi.

And her familyyyyyyyy. God they're beautiful in this twisted sort of way. Write more about them! They're too good to just sort of sit in the background.
coffee chapter 8 . 11/2/2014
(sorry too lazy to log in but you know I love you)

um. /um/ UMM. Can I talk about how flattered I am for a moment because omg, but go back to your old style - it's far better than mine, I don't know why you'd ever use mine sob. You inspire me and I'm happy I get to do a little bit of inspiration for you too, bbb. Hehe.

It's weird seeing all these snippets that you'd send me over skype, which were good then, but now they have all this lovely context and it's even lovelier, ugh. Ugh, ugh, ugh, I hate you and your stupidly good writing.

Can I also say that goddamnit I really thought I'd upload first but then life happened and I just fell to pieces LOL.

the scene where Minako becomes an object - god, god, god, so intense and so, so wretchedly beautiful I just literally died.

Basically I just die at all your scenes and I'm just a mess.

(also Nanao's and Minako's friendship is just yaaaass. /yaaaaaas/)

I love Oshitari and I love Minako, and I love the way that they fall together like these two broken people and just /ugh/ I JUST LOVE YOU AND YUR STORY AND YOU NEED TO GET YOUR ASS TO THE SEQUEL NOW PLZ TY

UPDATE SOON LOL
XOXOXOXOXO
Guest chapter 8 . 11/2/2014
LOVE!
HypRRNeRd chapter 8 . 11/2/2014
This chapter was really intense. Yet fluffy at the same time... it was just so many things. I have so many feels. I especially love the Minako-Nanao friendship. 3
Thanks for the update. Hope you have fun writing the next chapter!