Reviews for Almost
Kat-Anni chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Oh man, this let all the supernatural feels I had burried deeeeeply come rushing back :D. Very nice fanfic, love it 3
Kat
Mythopoeia chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
"Dean drives back (back to Dad) so that Sam doesn't have to." -This is so good. You've once more found new and interesting ways of exploring the brothers' relationship and you do it so well. Dean is the kind of selfless that sometimes loops right back around to selfish and I like how you tackle that here. Or, rather, how you tackle Sam's realization of that. Dean is a fantastic older brother, but he gives and gives and gives not really because he is focused on what Sam wants, but rather because he is focused on what he wants FOR Sam. And it's only when those two things don't coincide any more that Sam realizes the difference and, of course, his own sort of guilt at just accepting Dean's sacrifices all this time until it's too late. Brilliant stuff concisely done :)
reannablue chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Such a touching story. Thank-you for posting.
ellie.reynolds.777 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Wow Awesome story,great insight
bhoney chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Wow. Just...wow. Really true and incredibly powerful. Love the last two lines, especially. I'm favoriting this one!