Reviews for A Typical Day in the Office
ElphabaCanFigureSkate chapter 2 . 10/1/2015
Aww this is so cute! I'll be honest this screamed StAS to me. Idk why but it's really good and really in character.
phyrephly chapter 2 . 2/9/2015
A fun read. You did a spiffing job of both POV's Sometimes, even the sharpest of us can't see what is directly ahead. Is there a chapter 3? Hope so. I could so see Christopher Reeve's Clark and Margot Kidder's Lois do this. ;)
Alley McNally chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
I love both of their perspectives on the same darned thing! I love all that Lois & Clark action. You can see just how much the two love each other. Even before they really understand that. I can't wait to see what you write for them next!
StoryMaker the Echidna chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
Eeeeeee! I'm so excited I get to be first to review this wonderful story. Superman's secret alter ego is easily one of my favorite aspects of his character - in fact, a huge part of the reason I became a Superman fan to begin with. I just loved the way you captured the characters. Clark was really perfect - I love the way you melded his seemingly mild-mannered disposition with an inner sense of humor, and of course, his super-side. It was great that you didn't just toss out his mild-manneredness, and yet didn't make him feel bumbling or fake. Also, showing both perspectives was an excellent idea.

I loved it! Please keep writing stories like this! :D