Reviews for Morticia's Stew
ElizabethFQB chapter 5 . 5/7
aren't you going to update? you can't do that to us!
Daryl Wor chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
Beautiful is the confidence that even death could not, would not part them. WOW! The ONLY woman!

The operator has me in giggling. Swell, Dr. Jacoby shall be facing his fears on this house-call. The description of how the hinges squeaked is frightful. "...several shades whiter than paper." Love it.

Jacoby & Fester are brilliant! Lol! "That's what they all say."

Oh, cliffhanger again! I'm all lookin' around for more but that was the end of the "page". Hope you'll have it up soon and with the use of a keyboard. Thanks, Cara Mia. :)
Daryl Wor chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
Gomez concern for his beloved is so gripping. It really brings home how deeply he adores her. So many romantic details here and very exquisite to how they feel about each other. I'm glad you let the audience know how much of a struggle it was for you type this up with your phone. That really puts some credit to the determination and passion you have to your craft. (My eyes bulged out and my jaw dropped when I found this out.)

Fester is handling it all so well in his Fester like way. And I must say I adore that last line! Thanks!
Daryl Wor chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
Mmm, caressing his woman in the kitchen over a stew pot. Hard to get things steamier. Then throwing away the spoon and that KISS! Nails on his neck, "worshiping her". He's starting to make ME worship her! "Lavishing her with affection" damn! HA! HA! The headboard breaks repeatedly but no argument ever ensues between them. Even her tasting the soup is a turn on!

Pugsley using part of his dad's sword for a kebab: *big grins* Free weapon for Fester's winning smile. LOL!

Oh, no! Cliffhanger. :/

Thanks, I shall continue, and hopefully soon.
Daryl Wor chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
You've got me giggling with the charmingly dreary kitchen. The fish sounds delectable in that odd Addams way, of course. The old, worn cookbook stands out. Toadstools? Yum! (Well, you know.) Dig Morticia's compliment to the pepper.

I am laughing at Fester's complaint to the cheapness of modern rifles!

And here is the REAL stew of Morticia. Oh, my "ROAMED her body." Yep! Nothing like some lovin' during a storm. "seeping from the blackness of the evening firmament." & "a world of hidden pleasures and illicit desires." Damn! "the music seducing the vehement cries of the lightning outside." (And you called MY vocabulary good?! This is driving my passions astir to do better!)

And in all those illicit, temptress tones: "His wife." YES! Marriage CAN be good. :) "mad with arousal" & "animalistic fervor." Wow!

Thanks for the plug! I hope my review did this enticing chapter some justice. Sorry I didn't get to it sooner but, as you know, I've had to deal with all the trolls and negative people enjoying my work then giving me grief. (Had to delete yet another one today, btw.)

PHEW! And this was after I took my breather from "After Hours". Good work, marvelous, incredible! *hugs*
Angelique chapter 5 . 12/8/2014
PLEASE WRITE MORE! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT ! PLEASE IM BEGGING YOUU! WRITE CHAPTER SIX! I WILL GO CRAZY IF YOU DONT! RAAAAAAR !
Magdeline chapter 5 . 11/22/2014
This story is so amazing, please pleas update soon! I have to keep reading, lol!
The 13th Raven chapter 5 . 11/22/2014
Thanks for updating! Looking forward to more :D
Lady Shadow92 chapter 5 . 11/19/2014
oh wow update soon
Prince Carlisle of Equestria chapter 5 . 11/19/2014
do not let morticia die please do not let her die.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
Fantastic chapter. But Morticia, and Gomez! I hope they can get a doctor to her soon!
Angelique chapter 4 . 10/6/2014
OMG! I love your fanfic! Please update quickly! Can't wait to read chapter 5!
The 13th Raven chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
Oh, thank you thank you for returning! 3
Lady Shadow92 chapter 4 . 9/24/2014
wow great chapter hope morticia will be okay
Guest chapter 4 . 9/24/2014
OH MY GOD this makes me so curieus Plessers dont let morticia die! I love your story it's so good!