Reviews for The Feude
Kyutex15 chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Your so mean! You made a cliffhanger! The next chapter better be better than this one for you to make a cliffhanger!
Benjamin chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Good story.I think you should !
Aurore Sleeping Mistress chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Adorable. True for their age of innocence. Honest and sweet. One of the most excetional written one-shot fics I've read. Change anything? Well, nothing in the story. Format could use some work, as in paragraphing and indentations. That's pretty much it. Well written overall. _ Please keep writing Takumi stories. There needs to be more Takumi supporters.
Impressed,
Aurore
unknown chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
please continue with the story !i enjoy it and thought it was very good!so hurry up with the next chapter ok!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
HURRY UP WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
Great story PLEASE write the next chapter ur story is so good!TAKUMI FOREVER!
Edwin chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
this is one great story

you have but losen up on the

fighting and trust me you'll

thank me!

SEE YA!

Tamer of Light chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
please continue! this is a great story! TAKUMI FOREVER!
Super Karoru chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
Woo.I read this a long time ago,but I never got the chance to now I am!Yay?Anyhoo,I loved this ficcy! So kawaii!Heh,when I first saw it,I even printed it out.*now has it in her school binder* It was a bit difficult to read without a seperate paragraph when each character other than that,it was all good! ) Great job!

Karoru
Ly the werewolf chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
Aww! Super kawaii! I myself am more of a JunpeixIzumi fan, but I know this wasn't a romance anyway. Really cute!
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
ya i kno i reviewed already, but this is extremely good! i even saved it in my favorites :) please provide everyone with a sequel or another tazumi :)
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
very,very good! a sequel seems like the best thing to do with this tale...
Dragon of Courage chapter 1 . 11/5/2002