Reviews for Not because of me
andrewpine chapter 1 . 5/6
It seems fairy boy just lost his pet.
Tommy14 chapter 7 . 5/3
What a fun read.
silversimon chapter 7 . 11/18/2016
Thanks for the giggle and smile ... I needed this. :-)
TwistedNeiviv chapter 7 . 11/14/2016
Haha! Cute!
andrewpine chapter 7 . 11/8/2016
I had as much fun reading this as you had writing it i believe.
andrewpine chapter 3 . 11/8/2016
''How exactly do you get it up''. talk about awkward.
andrewpine chapter 2 . 11/8/2016
Yup.i believe i am likin' this.
Babysis64 chapter 7 . 11/4/2016
this was a good chapter update, thank you for sharing this. Yes I'm glad that Bella is happy once again. I hope her dad got his closure right. I hope Charlie is happy now. I just wished Edward would just let Bella be happy and he found his true soul mate as well. Thank you and have a good weekend.
Babysis64 chapter 5 . 11/4/2016
so Bella got Caius wrapped around her finger and he doesn't seem to realise that cool. I do like the Caius in this story. I just wished Bella wouldn't be so wishy washy sort of speaking she needs to make up her mind what she really wants. But in this chapter it would sound like she has finally.
Babysis64 chapter 4 . 11/4/2016
wow well I guess when your as old as Caius anything is possible right. I just hope everything will turn out for the best. Bella can let Jacob know it's like an imprint what her and Caius has together right.
Babysis64 chapter 3 . 11/4/2016
wow now Bella is going to get a talking too. I wonder what Caius is going to say to her, and I hope Bella didn't hurt his feelings right. Well being with Edward he didn't kiss her not really and wouldn't even touch her the way a lady would like to be touched right. So I don't blame her for asking that question.
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 11/4/2016
this was a good chapter as well. Wow good for Caius protecting and honoring Bella in his own way he did. Like Alice said she is going to have fun in Volturri. Interesting I think.
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
ooh I wonder why Bella gasped after seeing Caius. Interesting. Also I don't blame Bella for treating Edward the way she is right.
notashamedtobe chapter 7 . 11/3/2016