Reviews for Absent from Netherfield
DS chapter 62 . 8/14
Lovely story!
vickiel2r chapter 13 . 7/28
Elizabeth can provide all the answers for Darcy if he ask.
vickiel2r chapter 12 . 7/28
Some enlightening is slowly happening but Darcy will get there somehow.
vickiel2r chapter 11 . 7/28
All the confusion with names and Darcy assuming too fast without asking questions.
vickiel2r chapter 10 . 7/28
Good for Georgina getting his aunt’s help and will help her advance in society. So Rosings will be having company.
vickiel2r chapter 9 . 7/28
Good way to introduce Elizabeth to Darcy by his letter.
vickiel2r chapter 8 . 7/28
Glad for Bingley’s insinuation and Elizabeth is perceptve and a good judge of character that should make Wickham wary.
vickiel2r chapter 7 . 7/28
Bingley has a chance to warn Elizabeth and hope he does about Wickham.
KurukiXV chapter 1 . 7/23
Wanted to read some good fiction so I jumped back and read this work of yours. I throughly enjoyed it very much. I really like this story's Darcy. Still himself, but so much more in depth than he is sometimes written. He was the highlight for me. Love your writing, will continue to follow it faithfully!
vickiel2r chapter 6 . 7/1
As expected the Bingley sisters expects more for Charles, moves higher in society.
liysyl chapter 62 . 6/26
This was an awesome story. I enjoyed how DL got to know each other through letters and debates on a rock. Thanks for sharing your story.
Emma2003 chapter 62 . 6/22
Thank you for your story.
Wendy chapter 62 . 5/24
Thank you for sharing your story. I enjoyed it. Happy (very late) anniversary!
Leo105 chapter 62 . 5/2
Truly a marvelous story. I really loved it! Again, from the characters to the storyline, it just fit. I cannot complain about anything, just accept my gratitude towards you for uploading! (I feel like my English gets kinda posh once I read those stories, heh, so that's a funny plus I guess)
Again, thank you for this amazing read, I thoroughly enjoyed it, from the beginning to the very end.
Tina chapter 62 . 4/28