Reviews for Absent from Netherfield
vickiel2r chapter 5 . 4/7
George Wickham had a head start with Elizabeth ahead of Darcy. Not ideal.
vickiel2r chapter 4 . 4/7
Bingley is giving Darcy a good report about his neighbors especially the Bennet's girls.
vickiel2r chapter 3 . 4/7
A new capable new companion for Georgina should ease all the worry for Darcy.
vickiel2r chapter 2 . 4/7
The problem had been lack of comminication not wanting to cause more misery on Georgiana, Darcy made assumptions that were false. I would imagine he would learn from his misinterpretation of her sister's state of mind.
vickiel2r chapter 1 . 4/7
Not sure if I read story before, for I did not leave reviews when I started reading fanfictions. I am reading it and make sure I leave a line or two of cognizant to your good writing.
alliekiwi chapter 62 . 4/5
Thank you for a lovely story. I quite enjoyed the "what if".
fringeperson chapter 62 . 3/15
This was a lovely story, and I enjoyed reading it. Thank you.
Jansfamily4 chapter 62 . 2/21
Your A/N made this even better! Your story (and Elizabeth's) is so well written. You have done a top notch job! I love each of your characters as you have written them. They just came alive.
Thank you for sharing your story (and Elizabeth's too).
Jansfamily4 chapter 47 . 2/21
Why not just have him arrested for desertion? BIG no no in war time! A hanging offence if I am not mistaken. That would get rid of him! And send that idiot Lydia off to somewhere to see if she is pregnant or not. If a girls school would be good for her!
Jansfamily4 chapter 38 . 2/21
WOW! And he still doesn't know if he's in love? MEN!
Jansfamily4 chapter 10 . 2/20
Would anyone be offended if I said Caro is a B**CH? Well she is! Everyone is so happy until the Harpy gets involved.
Georgie is growing up. Sweet
Jansfamily4 chapter 7 . 2/20
What a twist! Bingley has to decide if he should warn the neighborhood about Wickham. No Darcy to do it. Maybe he will write to Darcy and ask his advice. I hope
Jansfamily4 chapter 3 . 2/20
This is so sweet. Now to move forward.
Jansfamily4 chapter 2 . 2/20
Please don't think that taking Georgie to Rosings would be good for her. Anne would be a poor companion and Aunt Catherine would watch her like a hawk! And he doesn't know about Elizabeth.
Jansfamily4 chapter 1 . 2/20
This will put a new twist on our story. Very good