Reviews for Teen Vampire
Anon chapter 16 . 5/1
This is probably the best story about vampire stile I ever read, I love it and I'm begging you to continue this PLEASE
Rito chapter 16 . 4/28
Please continue this story! It's the only good one of it's kind and it's so good. I would love to read more of this!
t.laurence7 chapter 16 . 3/2
Fricking kill that bastard, damn it.! I HATE ROMAN! And whoever that new vamp asshole is. Lmfao. I really hope Stiles tells them all he's a vampire finally and they all band together to defeat those asshole vampires. Pretentious bastards. Ugh. They make me so damn mad. Lmao. Please update?
goldenbiebah chapter 16 . 1/25
Damn this story’s amazing! I’m really sorry you never finished it... hopefully someday you can get back to it cause a story like this deserves a great ending... SO GOOD please update if u can :/
Guest chapter 16 . 10/14/2017
Update please this is really good
Estella Hughes chapter 16 . 9/3/2017
I AM ACTUALLY IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! Its so good, its well paced and im in love with the idea of VampStiles almost as much as VoidStiles!
Reikon67 chapter 16 . 8/4/2017
Can you have stiles tap into the lingering power f the fox in him to make him stronger. A new hybrid betweoon fox and vamp would be boss.
Mystic360 chapter 16 . 6/7/2017
That was awesome. I started reading this a long time ago, but stopped. Just came back and i was blown away. Please continue.
Jordan chapter 16 . 5/4/2017
Amazing but please please update
Wolfteen chapter 16 . 4/25/2017
Please update soon, author.. T_T
Sk8ernv chapter 16 . 4/20/2017
Wow! When you promise an update you don't disappoint. This is a truly amazing story. I love the idea of Stiles not being the whipping boy that he is portrayed on Tv. I can't wait to see how his relationship changes with the pack. It seems that he is clinging to his "mortality" for lack of a better word, but I think this provokes the question. I can't wait to see who discovers the secret first. Look forward to your next update.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/13/2017
Great chapter. Thanks for updating. I've been waiting so long for a new chapter.
Have you thought of any pairings for Stiles like Salía, Stydia or some Vampire not introduced yet?
Quiet Ryter chapter 16 . 4/13/2017
Thanks for updating your story. This is an awesome and really cool chapter.:) It's cool that Derek is going to figure out what Stiles is.:) Is it good or bad that he discovers who Stiles is? I'm really excited and curious about the next chapter.:)
Mareessa chapter 16 . 4/13/2017