Reviews for Tsuki no Dankai
Sakuya Haruno chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I love this story! Good job! It's very rare to read fanfic with minor character as protagonist of the story.

Tsukishiro is very cool~~

I know it's pretty late to reviewing, Demo... I LOVE THIS STORY! Thank you very much to whip away my bored_
Dark Angel of Pain and Chaos chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Nice...Veru nice...
Gorilaz chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
2 words-LOVED IT-..so..this story is..so..original..and..it just stands out among my favourites..great story..though u din have to squeeze it into like..one page..
Bottou-chan chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
Good job! Tsukeshiro has always been my favorite of Uruha Ma, though I've never really been able to write a fic on him. You did a great job of making a minor character into a vibrant, well-rounded individual who grows and develops. I was really impressed by how you managed to give Kashemaru such a good part, too, and draw in the Shishiten while you were at it. :o) The plotting, dialogue, and imagery were great; you've got a great grasp of mechanics; it tied in well with canon; and it was just awesome to read. Keep up the good work, please!
Ruki Lee chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
yeah! awsome fic! Tsukishiro is really cool (beware of obbsessed fan-girl) haha! I like nearly any bishounen ever to grace the world of anime and my favourite changes every few days or so O.o um... on a more story-related note, was it just me or did you notice a bit of something-something happening between Tsukishiro and the mouse-girl referee (sorry, forgot her name... was it nezumi-ko?)haha! and he seemed to be fine right after Kaoru beet him up... one of those wierd anime things... the crow part was funny! tee hee! - and one more thing... Raiha ran off to save Fuuko from the evil gorrilla-monster Domon right? (I have another 5 manga to read before I finish the series so if this is mentioned then pardon my blantant ignorance...)
raijin1 chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
WOW... wow wow wow... that was an AMAZING story! i haven't been browsing thru this place for a very long time.. and seriously, yours was the first story which i read right thru the end! very well-written and very enjoyable... i'm looking forward to reading more of ur works! -
veeshes bentoonnahotmail.com chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
gosh this is such a cool fic. I love your representation of tsukishiro... you show all his flaws and yet i still can't help loving him! 0
JadOo chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
WAI~ This is so good, tenshi no ai-san!
Showstopper too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
Hey, Tenshi. Glad to see you're back writing. This story was awesome and a different pairing from what's been in this section lately. I've stopped checking this section out for the most part because of too many by the numbers Tokiya/Fuuko and Recca/Yanagi stories. Tsukishiro's beauty obession reminds me a lot of Vega from the Street Fighter games. Both really place a lot on their looks and both freak out if their beauty is marred. The part where Miki basically kicked Tsukishiro's behind concerning his new gear was cute as well, :) I had a big smile on my face as Tsukishiro came back to his mom. Oh, you do third person very well. I have to end any review I do for you with a Hikaru Utada reference, :) I'm really happy that she got a chance to do the theme song for Kingdom Hearts. Because of that song, some of my friends are on the bandwagon and will buy her English CD when it comes out. Still haven't had to chance to buy her latest album, but I'll get it eventually. I just hope that Hikki catches on here in America. I missed you too, tenshi. *Bows to tenshi* Have a good day, :)
Foggy chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
Ah! You came back! *huggles*

You're still as good as before if not better. well-written. Unexpected pairing but it sparked my imaginations. Truly that nothing is impossible. You made Miki and Tsukishiro sounsd very natural together. And Tsukishiro's personality is very erm... well "exploited"? At least very well developed from how his personality was in the manga. welcome back.
saicho-18 chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
um. . . haven't actually read all of it yet. . . but i will later. . . _'' it seems quite good and actually very nicely written.

saicho_18 : slytherin -
Diamond-Crest chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
New innovations,huh? Tsukishiro and Miki.

Finally I found a story which not using the 'ordinary' pairing like 'ToFuu' or 'RaiFuu'!

I'm getting bored with any story which using them as the main character and telling about their feeling each other.

Anyway, you wiped away my bored! Thanks to you!
Luna Crescent chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
Waaah, I thought you were dead! ;_;

But this story was a /nice/ surprise *_* Way to go for originality. I can now view Tsukishiro as more than just a pretty face Tis always a good thing.
Dark Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
Woot! Cool story about an overlooked character! I can dig it!

Something bugs me: if the "Kinzokusu’u" could such the metals bars in like that, why didn't Raiha use it instead of picking the lock? And what's the point of using it *after* the prisoner's been rescued?
Star of Recca chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
is it just me, or have i not seen a fic by you for some time now?;)...

anyway... i really loved this fic, tenshi-san... my fave uruha after raiha has always been tsukishiro, for some reason (can't figure it out)... and i think you did a good job of capturing his character as far as possible...

ganbatte, ne?;)