Reviews for The Black Behind The Moon
Enjael chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Hope you still plan on writting this. Is good.
saxifrage chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
cant wait for the next chapter!
FireSenshi2 chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
It's an interesting story... I do hope that you're going to continue? Pretty please?
The Invisible Fan chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
WOW, a sailor moon & buffy crossover that actually seems to work! You gotta continue this!
mae-E chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
very intersting! and very good! will the rest of the socuts be in this/ or is it just the loving couple?
ying chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
i really hope you're going to continue this.
Noacat chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
Okay. You have to continue this because it's too cool for boots. I generally don't like weird pairings like this, but damn is this awesome. You make it work, so hurry up and write more! DON'T FORGET THIS FIC! IT'S COOL!
Anna chapter 1 . 5/28/2003

Wow- a B/S friendly BtVS/SM crossover! Yay- *happy dance* you're right about the manga ages being way less ooky. I really hope you do end up continuing this piece- there are too few Buffy/SM crossovers out there- and you're one of my favorite authors! (p.s. I really liked Send the Pain Below- but kept wondering when efflugent was going to make its appearance) Anyway I really hope you continue this piece as I think you can do something very creative and original.
Monou Hakkai chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
Wow haven't seen any BTVS/SM fics in a while. Some of the ones I've spotted have been sort of lame IMO. OK...sorry about the off topic moment there.

This is one story that has captured my interest *getting back into the Buffy mood* although I'm begging you please don't break up Usagi and Mamoru or bash the latter. Man, my head hurts from reading fics on the poor guy being torn apart. And I'd like to see how Usagi and Mamoru are going to cope with their English language skill ;; Mamoru might be able to help out, right? He's a smart guy.
Water Angel chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
:) Totally cool. write more really really really soon. :)
Ally chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
I 100% agree with the last person who commented. I was looking for some sm/btvs crossovers and this one sounds very interesting! Do you have any intention on finishing? PLEASE consider it, thanks***
S.D.I chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
Awww, shame you never continued, this looked so promising.
indigo chapter 1 . 12/31/2002
Ohh! keep going! pleez! i have been searching for a good buffy/sm fic for ages! cant wait for more!
S.M chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
great story,I can't wait to read more
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
I totally agree w/ you on the lack of sm/BtVS x-overs.