Reviews for Over the Clouds'
Morden Night chapter 20 . 3/9/2014
This really needs to continue. easily one of the most original Ranma fanfic ideas I've read to date. Especially love the idea of Shampoo being married to Genma and treating Ranma as her own son. Love it!
Krimzonrayne chapter 20 . 1/30/2008
What you've always succeeds to do is to move people with your words. This is something lasting... something I'll probably never find in other place?
mikebreslau chapter 19 . 10/27/2007
This is a highly moving, emotionally charged chapter, as was the last one.

The story as a whole (thus far) could be described as well written, humane, and gripping.

Well done.

Groovejet chapter 20 . 9/17/2005
Wow. This is another one I should've been reading, I guess. You write a lot of humourous fics, but this is one of the more dramatic ones. Despite the name of the fic, though, I find this rather sad. Nodoka, though she wasn't acting right, still made me cry :(
HolyMoses chapter 20 . 7/28/2005
Wow, what a great story! Ranma as an autistic martial artist, What a great concept. Bravo! This is my first reivew, although I've read many great Ranma stories this one is really something. Please continue, i'm looking forward to more updates!
Lerris chapter 20 . 6/26/2005
So far it has been written and entertaining, but well its a big enough altaverse shift that its not really Ranma anymore. With that shift most of the characterisations seem consistent or at least plausible although Akane's seems a bit extreme.

Good luck with this.
deathtraps chapter 20 . 6/17/2005
Wow... the emotion and everything in here is simply amazing. I just love how you... make it perfect. I can't wait till the next chapter comes. PLz plz update this. Good Luck writing.
Necrovore chapter 20 . 6/15/2005
Great story. It's like watching a train wreck, you see how the people act, and just know that things are going to get worse, but can't help but watch it happen. :)
Anchoku chapter 20 . 6/11/2005
Good chapter. I like how you're not quite making Nabiki, Akane and Nodoka "evil" people.
Izzy chapter 20 . 6/10/2005
This is one of my more favorite stories of yours, so I'm really glad you updated it. Now ya just need to update the Orochi one, the Panzer Dragoon, and the Hannibal one! Oh yeah, and Forever Man... and that Tekken crossover, too. But yeah, this story's great. Hope you update something soon.
SSJ Guyver1 chapter 20 . 6/10/2005
great story to date, and I looked forward to seeing how you let this play out _

Nodoka shouldn't be allowed to have Ranma back, not after she so willingly threw him away.
petalsofpain chapter 20 . 6/10/2005
Beautiful story. Hopefully the conclusion of it will be equally so. Bawling my eyes out at every aggravation against Ranma anyway. Keep this alive. I NEED IT!

Anyway, some internal monologue would be nice.
Silverscale chapter 20 . 6/10/2005
Wonderful chapter, keep it up.
kensi chapter 20 . 6/10/2005
I would like to see some changes in Ranma's attitude, due to Nodoka
Wonderbee31 chapter 20 . 6/10/2005
Wow. There are stories on FF I like to read, then thete are those that I eagerly await, this is one of those stories. The interaction between Nodoka and her mother, Kasumi and Nabiki, Nabiki and Ranma, and finally Shampoo and Kasumi, were just great. Everyone has a sort of agenda, Nodoka's out to erase her guilt it seems, at the cost of something else, while Nabiki seems to be more afraid than mean, at least to me. Kasumi is indeed able to see past the simpleness of Ranma's condition, and see the gem just laying there, for all to see if they'd open their eyes. That moment with Kasumi, and her sharp tounge, brought back memories of time in the canon, when Kasumi was able to very much show she knew what was going on, and was able to contol things more than she let on, and really, Nabiki deserved it, imo. It's be nice if she and Akane were able to grow up more, though in Akane's case, she needs a good spanking more than anything, again, imo.