Reviews for Blood Lust
aya2aya3 chapter 11 . 12/12/2014
aww i love this! but please make kurama uke! T_T please!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/13/2014
Great story! I hope it's not dead, I need more!
Sque-Fangirl chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
The url code given at the end of chapter 1 doesn't work anymore.
TheLastRomantic chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
geocities is no longer available...
Dragon Band-Aid chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
You link at the bottom of the page doesn't lead to anything. You might want to fix that.

Love the story.
fireywolfchild chapter 11 . 9/29/2010
I've been reading all of my old favorites-a lot of which are yours- and one thought crossed through my mind when I finished this one: What's NEXT! I wanna read more!
SatoshiKyu chapter 11 . 4/30/2010
T_T I LOVE this story. Simply freaking AMAZING in every possible way-and it's so well written! PLEASE tell me it isn't dead, tell me you're just on a super-extended hiatus or something! I don't think I could bear it...!
Hiei08 chapter 11 . 6/30/2009
Are you going to finish this story?
NemoChan320 chapter 11 . 6/7/2009
AH! plz finish this! it is one of the best fanfics i ever read! I need to know what happens next! They are getting so close, you can't stop it now! please? _
shirubaneko chapter 11 . 4/11/2009
This is awesome! Your characterizations are spot on and the writing is great! Are you ever going to finish? *gives puppy dog eyes* Please?
facio chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Wow this is a really good fic. I really enjoyed the way you didnt just focus on the lustful *cough* part of their relationship... you really should update its not nice to leave ppl waiting :)
Lunadia chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
again with the missing url...lol good stories so far though

~~Lunadia~~
tbiris chapter 11 . 9/25/2005
I have a feeling that I didn't read this chapter before... hmm...
bloodfox chapter 11 . 6/13/2005
I loved this fic. I went to get all of the fic. You write well. Is their going to be a sequel?
Sessol Seeker chapter 11 . 3/31/2005
I must tell you this story is so unique and new, its so different from alot of the other KuramaxHiei stories I've read (and I've read ALOT of those). So when I say that I truely and unquestionably loved/enjoyed your story I mean it. I really like the whole plot and the way you perfectly captured the characters essence. I was so thrilled and utterly amazed at the stunning work of this story. I really can't tell you how much I love this story enough. So please continue, I have to find out what this demon is really after and see if Kurama and Hiei's relationship ever becomes a 'normal' relationship in terms of affection and need.(I'm not entirely sure how to say what I want). So please up-date as soon as your able. I would really appreciate it and I would absolutely love to read it. So please, please up-date!

Sincerely, Sessol