Reviews for Year of the Wolf
Tala White 14 chapter 12 . 2/1/2017
Yup, I cried. Beautifully written. Great job.
Maddy17171717 chapter 19 . 1/7/2017
I loved it so much! It should have ten thousand more follows and favourites, it was incredibly perfect.
mayag224 chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
This is by far one of the best marauders fanfiction I've ever read. It's so well written. It focuses on the boys and their problems but it had a lot of Jily, which is great. The best part was that it was so powerfully canpn. Nothing was off. READ IT RIGHT NOW.
TheFalseReality chapter 19 . 6/14/2016
I just finished your story and I'm grinning. As in a makes-you-look-like-a-fool-but-you-can't-help-it-because-that-was-amazing smile. I really hope that there is more to this because after I finish writing this, I am searching your profile. The characters were realistic, I've thought about some of the things you've put into your characters myself and it was very well written. This is not at all what I was looking for-all 7 years and post-Hogwarts-but in some ways it was even better. I do wish you would have included Peter more and given him more of a life, but I know Peter is hard to write. I'm off to search for more. Amazing job!
17 Hope chapter 19 . 4/1/2016
This story was honestly amazing, I have no words for how well you write and I loved you characterisation of everyone, you managed to show both the light and darker sides of the marauders
Keep up writing because this is incredible :)
Alisha chapter 12 . 1/4/2016
Sirius Parents are horrible
A Nightmare on Hogwarts Street chapter 8 . 1/4/2016
It's a shame that Peter betrayed them all
A Nightmare on Hogwarts Street chapter 5 . 1/4/2016
The infamous prank. Your version was well told
A Nightmare on Hogwarts Street chapter 3 . 1/4/2016
Poor Sirius
twinkles77 chapter 12 . 8/24/2015
This chapter was so touching. I've been a similar situation to Sirius's before and you did a great job capturing how it feels all the way through. I've said it before, but I really love the way you write him!
twinkles77 chapter 5 . 8/23/2015
I think yours is one of the best accounts of that night I've read so far. I love how you integrated it with what happened to Mary MacDonald and Sirius's relationship with his family. Amazing job!
twinkles77 chapter 4 . 8/23/2015
Omg...I really love how you portray Sirius. I always see him written as all fun and games and flirtiness, but there had to be a lot more to him than that. It didn't even occur to me that he, not Lily, could be part of the reason James changed later on and became more responsible! Great job - I can't wait to finish, and hope you keep writing!
pilvenpiirtaja chapter 19 . 8/8/2015
I really liked this fic, it had so many great elements in it, all the right feels in all the right places. What I especially liked was the way you handled Sirius running away, I've always thought it would have to be something major and perhaps the cruciatus, but then again it has never sat right with me Walburga being the one to use it, considering that in the books Sirius' parents were strong supporters of Voldemort but not death eaters themselves, so somehow the using of an unforgivable didn't feel right for them, but the way in this fic it's Bellatrix who uses it it is basically the perfect solution, and is probably my favorite in all of the fics I've read around the subject (which is a shitton of fics I might say, I've been fishing out for the perfect Sirius-runs-away -fic for a really long time and that chap filled that need perfectly).

But yes, overall this fic was amazing
RioCam chapter 19 . 6/6/2015
I love this! you're so talented! I love how you portrayed everything, it seems so real! you've captured a very rowling-esque style!
PSW chapter 19 . 4/5/2015
This was a very good story, I very much enjoyed it! So much happened during their fifth year, and you did well with it. I liked the bit around Sirius' 'prank' - I must say I never really thought about the fallout w his friends and I thought this part was particularly well done, as well as Sirius' relationship w the Potters. Thanks for writing!