Reviews for Summoned
CherFleur chapter 4 . 2/24/2010
Are you planning on ever finishing this? Because I certainly hope so.
PleiadesWolfe chapter 4 . 8/11/2008
lol. That was a funny little scene between Hiei and Kurama. I liked it though. That last line was the best. What's going to happen next?
PleiadesWolfe chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Okay not what I was expecting but I'll keep going with it for now.
Animejo chapter 4 . 1/7/2007
I love your choice of parallels here. Kenshin and Kurama are both redheads, but their roles are reversed and I'm thinking sexually as well as the summoned/sacrifice.

Your details are vivid and provide just the right amount to make each scene come alive. So far, this fic has less characters than the others (just 4-6 if Soujiro and Saitou are included-opposed to Gmen's much more numerous cast) so each character gets a lot of attention.

Looking forward to more!
bluefynx chapter 4 . 7/18/2006
I love this story!
rae chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
another great story, more updates?
The Red Rose chapter 4 . 9/8/2005
I checked out your profile, and this story was listed under "up to a month from being updated". What's up with this February 2003 crap? Update! I want to see (or read the detailed description of) Hiei's face when he wakes up and realizes that Kurama "took advantage of his unconsciousness" AKA gave him a bath. I want to know how Sano is going to find Kenshin in a big city full of hiding places, especially when Kenshin doesn't want to be found. I want to see how Kurama and Sano meet up (maybe while Sano is trying and failing in his search for Ken?). I WANT AN UPDATE!
Onegai chapter 4 . 2/15/2005
Will you write more of this story? It's been almost two years since you updated, and I'm still checking it for new chapters almost every week. It's really good, so please continue it.
What2callmyself chapter 4 . 1/9/2005
Heya! This is one interesting little ficcy! It's full of action and mystery! What are the tasks? What needs to be finished? Hiei couldn't hurt Kurama because he was an innocent (in a sense) right? What's going to happen? Will our two favourite duos join together? Please update soon! (though I did read in your bio that it would take about a month for an update in this particular story, I would just like to encourage you anyway! _ Hopes you get the next chappie out soon! ::n.n::
psychopyro16 chapter 4 . 12/27/2004
:) i like
darksaphire chapter 4 . 10/23/2004
aaiya! i love it...buti must say...i like the ones with kurama and hiei more then with sano...and there's way too many sentences in one paragraph but commin back for more
Pawn'sVictory chapter 4 . 10/12/2004
The character thoughts here are wonderous.
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 4 . 8/3/2004
Well, that's interesting! I've always liked Sano/Kenshin! LOL Poor Hiei.

Yukina89 chapter 4 . 3/27/2004