Reviews for Knights and Swords
this has been brilliant fanfiction hope you finish the story
poofyohio chapter 3 . 6/16
Very disappointed there isn’t more
fan01 chapter 3 . 6/9
Seriously you stop there...
Come on, this is an awesome fic building up to be great.
I found it and thought i'd try it.
!cool! Please continue IT.
Please chapter 3 . 4/17
Please if it would be possible if you could update this and your Percy Jackson/FSN fanfic.
Ttran2323 chapter 3 . 4/8
Definitely glad I found this story. Can only imagine the following chaos that is set to ensue when news of this battle gets out. And once again, as a staple of all Fate fics, I always find myself happy seeing Shirou and Saber just getting the chance to be normal. Though unfortunately that's not gonna last.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Love the story please continue it soon
Jose19 chapter 1 . 3/9
I don't know why Sirzechs is worried because Devils have a good relationship with Humans at this time after the Great War they are considered very valuable since they are rebuilding their population with them.
KPheonix chapter 3 . 2/20
You'[ve got yourself a new reader interested in your fic. I have only one request. Hell, I'm even begging here. If this is heaven's Feel Shirou rather focused on Saber rather than Sakura, then I am begging you: no harems. Please no harems. No matter how many throw themselves at Shirou, he's focused on Artoria and only her. Shirou accepts no substitutes. looking forward to more of this fic.

As for Shirou willing to kill Ghagiel? Reasonable. This dude knows too much and could be a danger in the future. Hopefully, Shirou acting like Archer can be countermanded by Saber. Here's to them. Til next time.
dan chapter 3 . 2/19
great story pls update
detoxicator chapter 1 . 2/9
interesting story and nice build up. there's not many crossovers with saber in it, which is nice to see one, and a excellent one at that.
this is just such a great story. keep updating!
Drake chapter 3 . 1/20
This is a great story. I do hope that you will continue it.
Petrus streamrock chapter 3 . 1/19
Following story and author, favorite author and story.
Petrus streamrock chapter 1 . 1/19
Dude I just read the first chapter, and I was hit! With multiple waves of goosebumps!
GrimmPandaMan chapter 3 . 1/13
I enjoyed this quite a lot.
GrimmPandaMan chapter 1 . 1/13
Your various POVs are flawless as far as I can tell. I can only hope to get that good at it myself someday.