Reviews for Knights and Swords
bme2589 chapter 3 . 10/17
Well. This is excellent, fucking amazing. I really just simply have no criticisms. So... I guess I’ll just wait and see if this gets updated again.
shadow chapter 3 . 9/9
I liked the chapter!
dan chapter 3 . 8/12
great story! will you ever update?
Mitensu chapter 3 . 8/1
Dayum, I like this Fanfiction :)
Hope you haven't abandoded it, that would be a big waste
EmeraldGuardian7 chapter 3 . 7/5
Just found this story and was liking where it was going. I'm sad to see that it seems to be long abandoned. Hope you come back to it one day.
Ranmaleopard chapter 3 . 7/1
My god this is just really awesome and I can't wait to see what happens next. I eagerly await your next enjoyable chapter. Please continue
DracoArtemisLeopin chapter 2 . 6/28
In regards to Ddraig going overkill on Shirou, I think that him doing 'all of the above' is actually the most realistic option. I mean, from what I understand, Red allowed a millennia-old grudge match devolve into an occasional fight between friendly rivals because he was bored.
StoryReiter chapter 3 . 6/13
Well nice... Proper reasons that make for interesting changes. Seeing the parallels in the former world and this one is a good way for enemies to appear. Politics would likely pick up in the future. Thanks for the chapter. Can't make proper suggestions for now without being stupidly demanding. Though, Saber performing magecraft would be really nice. Dual Wielding Caliburn with Excalibur? Shirou could trace her one, though it wouldnt make proper sense why. A substitute since Excalibur draws too many eyes? ... I did again didn't I? Sorry thanks for the chapter again and please take care of yourself.
StoryReiter chapter 1 . 6/13
Yup the hype is real. Chaos and Heroics ensues... Or so I thought. Can't really say anything else except...DAYUUUUM... Looking forward to Shirou's power up. Not much to say sorry just, I really really like how things are going. Onward to other chapters!
Rangle chapter 2 . 5/16
Heh, if you decided to make Shirou struggle pathetically after giving him a magical core from the Great Red, then I would've just stopped reading. But then again the fanfic is abandoned.. so it's all moot.
dan chapter 3 . 5/14
nice story!
wdog44 chapter 1 . 4/30
Please continue! I really think this story is gearing up to be awesome, and I really want to see whether it is Shirou or Saber that has Ddraig.
slatedfox chapter 3 . 2/12
Interesting story. Cannot wait to read more. Hope you update soon!
veil of silence chapter 3 . 1/20
Awesome story man! You need to keep going! I am interested to see what you will do
But you need more saber and shirou moments because this a second chance for them!
ivan0061509 chapter 3 . 12/17/2016
man this is a good story I hope you continue it