Reviews for Knights and Swords
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 3 . 7/22
OMFG, THIS IS SO GOOD. D: PLEASE UPDATE THIS SOMETIME! T_T
Kyo no Kitsune chapter 2 . 7/22
Umm... Excalibur was a Fae weapon, created and gifted to Arthur/Arturia by The Lady of the Lake. I'm pretty sure even DxD's canon didn't change that little fact. The biblical God had absolutely nothing to do with Excalibur and it's sister sword Caliburn. Or the sheath Avalon for that matter.
Darth Artemis chapter 1 . 7/22
You had my interest and then you lost it when Great Red showed up and started handing out power-ups. Obvious author avatar is obvious, and I don't need yet another story about how ultra super special the main character is at the expense of everyone else.

Your technical expertise (meaning grammar, spelling, sentence structure, etc) is mostly solid, though you use descriptive words in weird places, like saying AM "smirked" when it's a nonphysical entity that doesn't have a face to smirk with (really, AM should be described as a more base animal intelligence given that it's a newborn thing more than a person, but that might be a personal preference thing).
castelmar chapter 3 . 7/18
gran capitulo! espero que pronto puedas actualizar.
when are going to update
chishio dragon chapter 3 . 7/6
like the rest of your stories tons of potential so far
TrueReader1597 chapter 3 . 6/13
When are you going to update?
Wacko12 chapter 3 . 6/6
not bad, when will they meet Kuoh Academy?
Dudtheman chapter 3 . 5/31
very well done story i really like what you have done shirou and saber are the best! so im glad to fined a story with them together also glad to fined that they are not turned into devils. thanks of the read looking forward to more
Victory3114 chapter 3 . 5/30
I really, really want to see more of Saber and Shirou trying to live a happy life. They deserve it; but then again, so long as Saber carries Excalibur all three factions will be dying to get their hands on them one way or the other. How cruel... but such is a story. At least both of them are empowered enough to protect each other.

Does Shirou still carry Avalon?

I can't wait to see what comes next. Hope you update this soon!
puma1sunfire chapter 1 . 5/14
OH! I love it! I Love It! I LOVE IT!
kyugan chapter 3 . 4/27
Let the battle be joined indeed.

I'm guessing the girl from the previous chapter was Serafall? I can't imagine she'll let ehrself miss a fight between the Once Again Proud King of Knights and the Rough Grey Man-Dog of Tryfrwyd
Rydan fall chapter 3 . 4/26
You know, Shirou has some things going for him.
Including for their magical training.

What this is?
Why, his marble.
Yes, the history behind the creation of the stuff in his marble.
The skills of the wielders of said stuff.
And the greatest ace, does Shirou still have that necklace (with Gem) that left him in order to save his live, the one used to summon Archer earlier that day (or was it the day before?).
Then there is Alteration, charcoal to diamond, if that does not open Rin her magic style...
Ad in that you can sell it for money and if skilled enough, could use Alteration to make conducting diamond & non-conducting diamond and if they are skilled enough, use it for electronic circuits, like using it to create a diamond computer. (Nice window, right? How do you like my new table?)

Main problem will be to get Shirou to sit down and start noting down some things.
Also, never ever have gotten why Shirou never abused his emulate original weapon wielder skill/ability when using Rulebreaker, since Medea could use the language of the Age of Gods, High-Speed Devine-Words, which lets you pull off spells without using your circuits.
And since in this world the Age of Gods still seems to be going on...
Now aint that ritual dagger not named correct?
AoMythology chapter 2 . 4/24
What does Anzu's Sacred Gear do? Is it a combination of Boosted Gear and Divine Dividing or something?

Don't forget, though: the Biblical God nerfed those two dragons, and the Great Red might not have nerfed Anzu. Maybe Shirou can both Boost and Divide, and can choose between the two every four seconds...?
Truly a pity that it was so short. This fic has potential.