Reviews for Knights and Swords
AsahinaTora chapter 1 . 8/1
Well, did I like?! This frigging amazing. Going to chapter 2.
Jonny Walker chapter 3 . 6/3
the idea itself is the more reason for wanting more.
plums chapter 3 . 5/3
Too much "introspection", flashbacks, and other things which turned somehow what should've been one, maybe one and a half chapters into three.

Good writer... You're just a bit too verbose for me, especially when it's abandoned after three chapters.
Leo the evil lion chapter 3 . 5/2
Hope you update this as I like it
tamagat chapter 1 . 4/25
That was an awesome intro!
slog13 chapter 3 . 4/2
Can't wait for update
TheLaughingStalk Lenny-Kun chapter 3 . 3/30
You're gonna make me cry... there's no more
TheLaughingStalk Lenny-Kun chapter 1 . 3/30
How adorable... there's some irony in that somewhere
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 3/4
its a shame this wasnt continued
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 3/4
it seems like our heros have found a bit of rest, unaware that they are the eye of the storm
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 3/4
dragons are rarely subtle creatures,the new arrivals are bound to make a splash
Hildenshir chapter 3 . 2/18
Completely a beautiful story, I would love to see more written for this.
Joachim Armster chapter 1 . 2/13
My only problem is the holy grail un leashed could likely take or at the very least fend off/ survive against the attack being a thing that can hano with planetary destroyers like type mercury and being able to create a true demon (a threat capable of ending worlds. An example being kisara a failed true demon who gained the power to sexually assult the world wielding the power of sexually desire. The reason Excalibur tends to work is because it destroy it is because it destroys the vessel not the magical energy itself which just disperses.
HeavenlyOmega chapter 3 . 2/10
Better. Still in need of an update.
HeavenlyOmega chapter 1 . 2/10
Moderately interesting start. Still, not only does it not rival A Demon Lord's Hero, its also not updated for awhile.