Reviews for Cry
Droxy chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
You were rec'd over on designer portions. What a lovely fic, but you dont mention his wifes name :. The angst I am sure all parents live with - the love/hate of children.
Ace Von S chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Absolutely fantastic...and sad.
Bluerain22 chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Such a short tale but so beatifully executed!

aww.. I'm picturing Snape holding a baby with a goofy grin on his face :)
Stardust Flare chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Aw! *sniffle* ;_; This story brought tears to my eyes.

I love how Snape remains completely true to his character, even when it comes to someone like his daughter (cool idea, btw, writing a story about Snape having a family _).

Another fantastically written work - keep writing, you're good at it.
alexgray1 chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
I thought I should report this to you. I did report it to , but I don't know what they will do. I could not see the original story you wrote, If we survive, but you do have the sequals up still. That should be sufficient evidence. I gave them your email address as well. I am sorry that somone did this to you. I hope it doensn't discourage you from writting here. If it makes you feel better she/he has done it to another fanfiction author as well. Sunshinedaisies story was stolen, now entitled A Deal with the Devil.- The Potion's Master Apprentice by angelina reviews

When Mad-Eye's niece and ward Maud Moody transfers from Durmstrang to Hogwarts for her seventh year, she is forced to come to terms with her dark past and uncertain future. Where do her true loyalties lie, when the one man who can help her is the one her

G - English - Action/Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3790 - Reviews: 4 - Updated: 5-27-03 - Published: 5-27-03
goosie chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
sweet story!
goosie chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
sweet story!
Liz chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
This is a great piece that you've written. I've never entertained such a notion of parenthood for Snape.

I love your diction.

A Darker Shade of Bright chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
Once again, my deep, unflinching love for Professor Snape has been renewed a thousandfold... thank you, R. J. Anderson.
Zardiphillian Beryllix chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
Wow! Beautiful. Powerful. Breathtaking, as always. So glad to see you back in fandom!
Rosmerta chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
Ooh, more more! I'm so glad you're still telling tales about Married!Snape, Rebecca - you write him so well!
Trueicon chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
Wonderful. It is so wonderful to have the pleasure to read you again. I was eagerly awaiting your comeback after "Epiphany" and from what you revealed about your own life I was expecting it would be about parenthood again.

I understand you have new obsessions. In any case, please do not leave Maud and Snape (and Albion and Margot). You are making many people very happy through them.
rhitmcshanm chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
Wow. That was wonderful. Completely believable and completely in character. I hope to see more like this from you. Great job.
SilentG chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
It's so wonderful to see you back in the Potterverse! I've really missed you!

This piece has the feel of something longer - no chance for a sequel, I imagine?

kat chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
That was absolutely wonderful. I am a fan of your trilogy about Severus and Maude and I look forward to every new installment because I know that each one will be even better than the last. This one did not let me down. You are my favorite fanfiction author (and trust me, I have read a lot!). I cannot wait to see what's next for Snape and his family.

Also, a big thank you for the happy ending! With the week I've had, I don't think I could have taken it if it had ended in tragedy.