Reviews for The Case of the Wedding Jitters
Roxas fleur chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
hahahaha I thought that it will be over but it's fitting that ai failed again about the cure. It just didn't seem like an easy feat to accomplish the permanent antidote
Roxas fleur chapter 5 . 12/30/2014
hahahaha I know it's not marriage. maybe it was something about karate. That's why she talked to makoto because only he would understand
Poca Pola chapter 7 . 9/10/2014
Nice story! I cant believed I was fooled too!
skdc8595 chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
cool! I want a sequel! _
2n2kas chapter 7 . 1/17/2012
This was quite interesting to read, i really didn't expect to see the story turn the way it did :)
sujinihime chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I like the part when Shin-chan said ''a part of me still wanted her to miss me...''
PhoenixRe chapter 7 . 11/24/2009
Hahaha

Great twist. You really did a fine job of misleading us...

Especially the part of undressing in front of a man... Oh boy...

For your first fanfic you didn't half bad.
shades of live chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I very much enjoyed this.

Well written and true to the fandom in nearly every respect.

I think I can safely say it's my favorite DC fanfiction!

[note: I read this back when it was first written around 2005, then remembered it not long ago and went on a quest to find this story once again! (: ]
AceTiff12 chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
Whoa! Didn't see that coming! *feels so stupid*

Nice story, now I should read it all over again.
Chocolaty Taste chapter 7 . 4/18/2008
Hahaha LOLOLOL!

I knew Ran wasn't the type to get married so soon.

Poor Shin-chan lol! His ego must be twitching on the floor.

And that insert about Dr. Alkaid. That was brilliant xD!

Love this fic, it's so cute and funny at the same time.

It's "reasonable" too. Shinichi has a tendency to get ridiculously jealous -_-. But that it's so hilarious everytime he does I don't mind that much xD.
aya143 chapter 7 . 5/8/2007
excellent fic! loved every minute of it!
aya143 chapter 4 . 5/8/2007
sorry, i completely forgot to review, this story is too good to stop and type!
Roseanni chapter 7 . 11/15/2005
Haha, this was so funny! :D It was just amazing. Whole the time I thought that Ran really is going to get married and one little part of me said that she really isn't. But I loved this. But I hoped that Shinichi really would stay as himself. Poor him.. :/ :p
hysteria82 chapter 7 . 10/30/2004
wow...that was really great. I honestly didn't even have the slightest clue that they weren't talking about her getting married. That was great. I really, really enjoyed this.
iCe chapter 7 . 9/12/2004
Hehe. I loved the ending. It was worth the long wait.

Even though Conan reverted into Conan (as is the never ending cycle of the never ending manga) it was more believable than Conan turning into Shinichi and living happily ever after just because he thought she was getting married. :)