Reviews for The Utility Closet
belle'sdarkangel chapter 5 . 6/7
aww, this story is so cute! Please update soon!
Tagay3 chapter 5 . 10/29/2015
Really loving your story's progression! So mooshy and sweet. You've developed their personalities really well too! Can't wait to read more!
Tagay2 chapter 3 . 10/29/2015
Love how you add in the other characters well. And that moment was so special. Keep it up. Your writing is so nice to read.
Tagay2 chapter 2 . 10/29/2015
Love your chapters so far! They really show more to the characters. John is such a sweetheart, him and Daya are so cute together!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/26/2015
Just, wow, this is actually perfection. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
So good. Love oitnb. Daya and john is my favs
Emma chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
Loving the story so far - gutted we have to wait until June for season 3! Keep up the great work - longer chapters? :)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/26/2014
Love it :) Update soon please
Guest chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
super cute chapter can't wait until you update
Guest chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
I need to know what happens when daya meets johns mom. So good so far :) update soon
Guest chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
Please please please update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
So cute! A little short but because you are updating so quickly I can't even complain :). Have you thought about the gender of the baby? I think that them having a little girl would be adorable but that is my opinion. What ever you decide will totally work and be amazing. Great work and keep it up!
Paommt chapter 5 . 7/5/2014
Good one!
Ella chapter 4 . 7/5/2014
Super cute chapter - I loved it! I can't wait for Daya to meet John's mom. I wonder how his family will take the news. Please update soon :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/5/2014
Great update. Can't wait to see where this goes. I love how you are bringing in johns family. Please update soon, I am all ready to read the next part. Great work.