Reviews for If I Only Could
ManminiyaX42 chapter 1 . 10/13/2018
Down with Critics United!

They are the cancer to our society.

The root of heresy needs to be burnt to crisp

with over thousand innocent souls without remorse or guilt thereafter.

No sacrifice is too great and no treachery too small.

Remember, we all are walking under the immortal shadow of Him.

His light shines so brightly, it will guide us to our foreseen destiny that is in our grasp.

A great moment we all should not pass.

If you are on the same page, cp this message.

Now onto the actual review:
All the hurt in the worldYou knowThere's nothing I'd love to do moreThan spare you from that burdenIt's gonna be hard

Come on...
Estoma chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
The lyrics work so well here; they fit enough to have a purpose, yet the writing is not forced to fit them. It's a lovely concept.

You know my favourite is little Rue. I have got such a painful image of her huddling on the edge of the huge, empty bed. Oh, you break my heart.

Cheers.
Salvation Lee chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Wow...your writing has not ceased to amaze me, and I sincerely hope that won't happen any time soon. This was a very interesting piece...very intriguing...one I'm sure I will be reading and re-reading for quite some time to come. That last little part...Johanna's part...I knew it was from your earlier piece before I even noticed you noted that. And I find myself happy that you decided to keep her storyline the same as in your earlier writing.

All in all, this was a great read. Not just Johanna's part (though she is my favorite character), but all the other's, too. I hope to be seeing more from you soon.
octocelot chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I definitely like Annie's segment the best, out of all of them (and her segment seems the most improved).
Also, it was interesting that you referenced your last oneshot - I love it when authors reference stories in other stories

The lyrics fit well with the fic and I thought they were useful to the themes, unlike a lot of other fics that include song lyrics. /pokes PJO fandom

Really great, Onyx. I'm looking forward to future oneshots from you c:
distances chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
This was bit hard to follow, but overall very good- I liked all the extra description. :)
LovelySnowTea chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
That was quite depressing. My heart actually tightened a bit in my chest. Great writing. You are quite skilled at capturing emotion and you certainly know how to pull at a readers heart strings.
Bravo. Excellent. :)