Reviews for Ballroom Antics
I would draw them if I could! Serena is being hilarious! Nicely written chapter.
This is premise is well built up, not to mention hilarious! Everyone is in character and Serena is absolutely priceless here! Your writing is really well done. Great job!
Yaw6113 chapter 13 . 5/3
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
Yaw613 chapter 13 . 9/3/2019
CatgirlClemont chapter 7 . 3/16/2019
Poor Ash XD He's gonna die inside when he wakes up from this
Absence chapter 8 . 2/3/2017
Right after I read this, I ran into Herault at the Chateau. I thought you might find that amusing :)

Thank you for writing this story. I !Ike it a lot. :)
HaPPy2901 chapter 13 . 11/9/2015
This is the best thing ever! I can't believe someone would write the same idea I recently have of ash crossdressing and serena crossdressing too!

Then amourshipping as a bonus! I really really love it! I can't wait who between the two would remember their kiss scene! I hope its ash! Man if someone see me reading this I would look like a crazy possessed girl screaming at the middle of the night!
Mavyric chapter 13 . 2/13/2015
Hey! Just wanted to say great job on making this very funny and enjoyable story. It's just barely tiptoeing the line bewteen in-character and OOC, but I think the story is stronger because of it.

I do hope that you are planning to continue the story,. I'm dying to know their afterthoughts once the conflict is resolved.
Jonathan Picard chapter 13 . 8/29/2014
Man this has been so much fun to see it really was a amazing time reading all the chapters it really made the boring time fly away thank you
UltimateCCC chapter 12 . 8/14/2014
Ash and Serena are wearing their clothes underneath are they?
Guest chapter 11 . 8/6/2014
Great chapter! Hope to get back to the romance ASAP.
Justin chapter 10 . 8/5/2014
If Serena's lucky, Ash won't remember what happened while he was hypnotized.
UltimateCCC chapter 10 . 7/29/2014
Serena's acting more hyper than Bonnie in a Growlithe pen.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/26/2014
Great chapter! I thought for a while that the ghost Pokemon causing mischief would be Hoopa.. Don't really know why I thought that.

But I'm really looking forward to see what happened after the kiss!
UltimateCCC chapter 9 . 7/26/2014
Being tied to a chair is less worse than going to pee.