Reviews for Plucking Strings
16tonweight chapter 49 . 10/15
Wow, this story is EXCELLENT. Seriously, some of the best and most rational jutsu development I've ever come across, and I've come across a LOT
Tolazytosignin chapter 49 . 10/2
To anyone reading reviews to decide if this is worth reading it definitely is. This is my favorite fanfic and in my top 20 in all books I’ve read. If the author decides to write any original material please let us know I will definitely be getting it.
LordShadow01515 chapter 49 . 9/29
If this story was a music aobum, it would be double platinumat least. Great work.
A reader chapter 49 . 9/20
I loved this, but there is one little thing that you didn't reuse and annoys me. The disappearance of the Explosive Fly Mini Puppet. Used to kill Zaku in Chapter 9, never was heard again about it. I expected for the Fly to make a suprise aparition in some battle or for Naruto to make another version with mini byakugan to spy, but no. It's as if it never existed. That's the only downside, the rest of the fic is excellent.
Yo I don’t have an account or anything, but I just wanted to say thank you for all the work you’ve put into your stories. I haven’t read everything you’ve done cuz I’m mainly a Naruto fan, but I just wanted to say thank you. I hope you decide to keep putting out stories, but I’d get it if you decide to call it quits. Anyway, I hope you are well, and if not, that you’ll get better.
Newline chapter 49 . 8/27
That was an amazing story.
Naruto was a real bastard but somehow you managed to make him likable.
Redripper666 chapter 13 . 8/24
mah way to kill happy
Redripper666 chapter 9 . 8/24
seems like way to much risk for so little return
Nehebkau17 chapter 49 . 8/19
Well, I just finished binging this, and I have to say: I loved it. Like with a lot of Naruto fanfiction, I liked this version of Naruto much better than the cannon one. One of the truely greatest things this story had, was the twists and turns it had. Like: Naruto starting a war, the Akatsuki attacking Konoha, capturing Konan, Orochimaru being the final villain, Sarutobi's demise, the manipulation, etc. What I really loved was the strategy involved, it really brought back the old tense feeling to Naruto where tactics were just as important as ninjutsu. And I loved the puppets, I've read a lot of Naruto puppeteer fanfiction but Asura was something I haven't seen in a puppeteer fic before. The character deaths were, to me at least, unexpected and surprising, they truly made an impact and I love it. Well done, well done indeed. Hats off to you sir/madam. I truly enjoyed this and would definitely reread it.
functiontek chapter 49 . 8/12
This has honestly been one of the greatest fanfics I've ever read. Amazing work.
StoryReiter chapter 49 . 8/9
Thank you for the story. It was really exciting all around. Naruto became a literal bag of tricks. I like him a bit better than canon. Looking forward to more. Take care and have a great day author. Would've wanted a bit more on the epilogue though but this is nice too.
A Reader chapter 17 . 8/4
So, this was actually a really enjoyable story...right up until now.

So let me get this straight yeah? Naruto is going to kick off a war that will undoubtedly kill hundreds of people on both sides, but he can't bring himself to muck about with a corpse? Right.

He's going to start a war that could end with his entire village being destroyed, for absolutely no logical reason that I can see. Because...he's bored? What?

His actions, which are going endanger himself and every other person in Konoha, that somehow are going to slip by Jiraiya, The Hokage, and Danzo, without him even realizing that, if he gets caught, he would almost assuredly get executed? This doesn't even occur to him?

So this 12 year old kid, is apparently some sort of genius tinkerer, growing spymaster who can't ponder the consequences of his outright retarded actions who at the same time wants to be, and best, a random missing-nin that he's never even met?

Okay, yeah...closing the window now.
ExBlazE chapter 13 . 8/6
Damn... this fic is just full of surprises... Good job.
ExBlazE chapter 10 . 8/6
Woah... Just... just woah... That is some next level manipulation... Wow.
ExBlazE chapter 7 . 8/6
And here I thought Shadow Clones would finally make an appearance. Sad.
But damn though, I wonder how many NaruHina shippers were triggered. XD