Reviews for Plucking Strings
Ratchet2546 chapter 20 . 11/4
I really hope you find inspiration and the Drive to finish this story. Or at least an epilogue
fortheloveofb chapter 20 . 10/29
I absolutely LOVED this. I totally get you discontinuing, but I'm wondering about it being adopted? On the summaries of the stories you discontinued, this is the only one that isn't up for adoption, so was it already adopted? I'd love to read it if so! Please let me know if you can.
pycelle chapter 20 . 8/16
Well, I'm quite sad that this is your final update. The first Naruto fic I ever read was Yellow and Red makes, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. You'll always be remembered in the Naruto fandom.
Qwerty chapter 1 . 8/7
I like your disclaimer.h
Once again you capture me in a net of storytelling and release me like a caught fish with out an end in sight. You sir are both an awesome and infuriating writer. I will continue to read your other stories fully knowing they will end and yet be crushed when they do.

Bravo good sir, bravo.
a chapter 20 . 7/18
well thank you for until now, that was a great story, I would be happy if one day you choose to continue this but it would be useless if you don't do it for your own enjoyment
sorry for my poor english P i'm a foreigner
Nh1xxs chapter 20 . 7/12
I'm Extremely sad that you discontinued this fic considering i just started reading it though i understand you canno't right anymore its okay though if you gave your story to a trust worthy author who will continue its greatness please inform us readers so we may continue to enjoy your creation
Alex TF chapter 20 . 6/29
Hope to hear from you again. You might want to give your stories up for "adoption". And again, keep up the good work :)
Alex TF chapter 18 . 6/29
Really good plot, keep up the good work.
AGreatReader chapter 20 . 6/29
It's a pity, I really liked your stories... Hope you find the inspiration to write something for another franchise soon, then (May I suggest ASOIAF?)
Good luck with your stories
Wyatt chapter 20 . 6/24
I'm not sure if you've been reading my reviews, but I've been reading through all your Naruto stories for a couple months now. I'm sorry to hear that you've lost the spark for it.

Thanks for everything you created. You should be proud of it.
daimahou chapter 20 . 6/19
Awww :(

Naruto started losing my interest in the beginning of the 4th war arc but imo it could have been salvaged.

I would say try writing Magi or Fate fanfic... but maybe a TV show/movie would do better or write a few one-shots then come back to writing longer stories.
BETRAYEDREADER chapter 20 . 6/14
R U KIDDING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I LOVED THIS STORY TO DEATH! I faithfully waited for months on end for that single update. but no you betray me...I dont want to even look at this anymore.

P.S I completely agree about the manga though, maybe not the slow degradation of the series bit, but the Epilogue was crap, a complete and utter cop out, not even having the balls to kill off more people for the war, but i havent even touched the steaming pile of crap that is the Gaiden nor shall iever even attempt to look at it
A long time fan chapter 20 . 6/12
Honestly, I'm disappointed, but I understand. I have lost all interest in the manga and anime, but I keep reading fanfic because the idea and world of Naruto is a marvelous one which can be infinitely written about and improved. However, when the original is going down such a horrendous path, one can easily loose faith. So I wish you the best luck in your future writings, as I have greatly enjoyed your stories. If I may ask, what do you plan on writing? Only Ranma or will you also create other stories from other fandoms? Whichever path you choose, I'm sure you will find success.
1,357 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »