Reviews for Plucking Strings
kiddingkatgrant chapter 1 . 2/5
u do realize this is a fanfiction stop makin him say dattebayo its annoying as hell to read it ecery other sentence
Ghest chapter 19 . 1/21
I must say, this fic has been quite the emotional rollercoaster, especially considering that I knew what it would end on, I thought the quote would be about that war Naruto had engineered, and I'm glad I was wrong.
Ghest chapter 20 . 1/18
I haven't even really started reading yet, just the summary and the last line of the last real chapter, and as far as ironic quotes to end on go, "This is never going to end!" is probably the best. couple that with an aching need to read a puppeteer!naruto fic, and I'm hyped to post this review and get to reading.
WomanSlayer chapter 20 . 1/5
update dis story nigga
Manillalu chapter 16 . 12/18/2015
Omg whyyyyyy? Why does he want waaar?!
Manillalu chapter 2 . 12/18/2015
Lolololol- the sleepy prodigy look is so adorable- he keeps falling asleep! So cutw!
Ratchet2546 chapter 20 . 11/4/2015
I really hope you find inspiration and the Drive to finish this story. Or at least an epilogue
fortheloveofb chapter 20 . 10/29/2015
I absolutely LOVED this. I totally get you discontinuing, but I'm wondering about it being adopted? On the summaries of the stories you discontinued, this is the only one that isn't up for adoption, so was it already adopted? I'd love to read it if so! Please let me know if you can.
pyxcel chapter 20 . 8/16/2015
Well, I'm quite sad that this is your final update. The first Naruto fic I ever read was Yellow and Red makes, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. You'll always be remembered in the Naruto fandom.
Qwerty chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
I like your disclaimer.h
Guest chapter 20 . 7/24/2015
Once again you capture me in a net of storytelling and release me like a caught fish with out an end in sight. You sir are both an awesome and infuriating writer. I will continue to read your other stories fully knowing they will end and yet be crushed when they do.

Bravo good sir, bravo.
a chapter 20 . 7/18/2015
NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/16/2015
well thank you for until now, that was a great story, I would be happy if one day you choose to continue this but it would be useless if you don't do it for your own enjoyment
sorry for my poor english P i'm a foreigner
Nh1xxs chapter 20 . 7/12/2015
I'm Extremely sad that you discontinued this fic considering i just started reading it though i understand you canno't right anymore its okay though if you gave your story to a trust worthy author who will continue its greatness please inform us readers so we may continue to enjoy your creation
Alex TF chapter 20 . 6/29/2015
Hope to hear from you again. You might want to give your stories up for "adoption". And again, keep up the good work :)
1,363 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »