Reviews for Plucking Strings
functiontek chapter 49 . 8/12
This has honestly been one of the greatest fanfics I've ever read. Amazing work.
StoryReiter chapter 49 . 8/9
Thank you for the story. It was really exciting all around. Naruto became a literal bag of tricks. I like him a bit better than canon. Looking forward to more. Take care and have a great day author. Would've wanted a bit more on the epilogue though but this is nice too.
A Reader chapter 17 . 8/4
So, this was actually a really enjoyable story...right up until now.

So let me get this straight yeah? Naruto is going to kick off a war that will undoubtedly kill hundreds of people on both sides, but he can't bring himself to muck about with a corpse? Right.

He's going to start a war that could end with his entire village being destroyed, for absolutely no logical reason that I can see. Because...he's bored? What?

His actions, which are going endanger himself and every other person in Konoha, that somehow are going to slip by Jiraiya, The Hokage, and Danzo, without him even realizing that, if he gets caught, he would almost assuredly get executed? This doesn't even occur to him?

So this 12 year old kid, is apparently some sort of genius tinkerer, growing spymaster who can't ponder the consequences of his outright retarded actions who at the same time wants to be, and best, a random missing-nin that he's never even met?

Okay, yeah...closing the window now.
ExBlazE chapter 13 . 8/6
Damn... this fic is just full of surprises... Good job.
ExBlazE chapter 10 . 8/6
Woah... Just... just woah... That is some next level manipulation... Wow.
ExBlazE chapter 7 . 8/6
And here I thought Shadow Clones would finally make an appearance. Sad.
But damn though, I wonder how many NaruHina shippers were triggered. XD
ExBlazE chapter 6 . 8/6
I really really like the last sequence and this entire chapter. Manipulative Naruto FTW!
I finished reading this today.. and i had to come back to leave a review. This was one of the better fics i have ever read, not just naruto but in general.
It would be in my top 3 naruto fics of all time.

The story got a hold of me from chapter one and didn't let me go until i finished it. I half expected for it to just cut of on ch49 and not finish like so many others but it didn't and that alone deserves praise, that you dodn't abandon it but finished it.

What can i say i loved the whole thing, i also read sage a whille back, and started reading small changes but it wasn't finished i see now that it has been updated so i have to go and see what's new.. i hope you updated it too.

Thanks for writing this it was an amazing fic
arsalan.rex chapter 49 . 7/22
I really need some more non-paired fics like this... why do authors have to focus so heavily on pairings n sex.. can't they keep it platonic?

I loved how u wrote this story, a realistic, mature, n dark themed (atleast at the beginning), story.. something really really hard to find... great job..
arsalan.rex chapter 9 . 7/20
one of the best fics on this site.. wow..

"She just lay there, a full moveable, operational body... just going to waste." u have me hooked...
Mr. Hide chapter 49 . 7/18
This is my second fic written by you finished just now.
You know Digitize, your writing style is a kind of art to me. I've read sage a year ago and now this one. I can clearly see a pattern in your writing. And I can't explain it more clearly cause I'm not so good in English but the main thing is, your writing style has a art in it. You are DEFINITELY one of those artistic writers whose story I've enjoyed massively:-)

Now, while reading your writing is so amusing and entertaining, 40% of the time I get a headache because of so much explanation and fluent description. You explain everything so cleanly and artistically that even a first class idiot would understand it like plain water. On the other hand, most of the time I get lost in the fic. I don't know if it's the longer chapters or not but the thing is I think you should add a bit more spice in it. Scenes that would boil the blood of readers drastically. That kind of scenes were unfortunately less in this fic and sage too. I mean I've read Darthemius's, Blackwolf501's fic and while they contained some serious explaining, extra juicy(not just romance. Thriller, suspense included) scenes were a lot more present comparatively.
Please don't mind me. After all, you just can't fully satisfy everyone and the opinion above is only my point of view. I can never deny what an amazingly creative writer you are. Please give my review a read and if you have something to say feel free to send a pm. Peace to you brother:-)
dragoncaller45 chapter 49 . 7/16
Beautiful my sir. From start to finish this story just blew me away. Thank you, for improving my life a little. P.S. I've taken some notes about how you made this to possibly help improve my own stories-no stealing, just structure work, grammar-and for that too, thanks.
Loveless Demon chapter 1 . 7/16
I like this. I always wondered about him finding a true skill that wasn't normal to the leaf. He has the chakra to do this and the endurance. This looks promising.
LGC - xCondorz chapter 49 . 7/15
Fantastic story. I wasn't sure I'd like the concept at first...and it turned out pretty phenomenally.
Not your best mind, but definitely up there as one of the best I've read.
reptoholic chapter 49 . 7/13