Reviews for Plucking Strings
Sir Johnnie chapter 49 . 6/18
There are many things that I'd like to say about this story, but everything that I came up with seem to bem lacking, you know?!

So I'll limit myself to say only "thank you" for the awesome read. Definitely one of my all time favorites!
CapriSunnyD chapter 2 . 6/18
His grades took a dive! Almost like he was taunting the academy... or I needed a reason to put him on Team 7.
There sure does seem to be an awful LOT of these "naruto as a puppeteer" stories, which doesn't actually make a lot of sense too me, He's got WORLD SHATTERING POWER, why would he hide behind dolls? It's like goku hiding behind krillian!
IGT chapter 49 . 6/2
Nicely written
loving this Naruto fanfiction
Daddy Fat Sack chapter 1 . 5/31
Absolutely loving this!
VtrCst chapter 49 . 5/25
A great ending to a great story!

It certainly was a good change of the clusterfuck of Obito/Madara/Kaguya and the way that was nipped at the bud was simply ingenious, more aligned with the plans Itachi made in the canon, i'm sure

and i always thought that Orochimaru was a great deal worse than Pain (devious and shrewd wise, give him time and he'd be near immortal and a freakishness foe)

but above all, congrats on the Puppetry concept and it's usage, it's one of the most well implemented of the genre (Puppeteer!Naruto) I've read, although it could have a bit more of summoning and i'd love to see how you'd implement senjutsu on puppets, that'd be wicked.
(those are pet preferences of mine not really a complaint)
salasdaniel74 chapter 49 . 5/11
Why did I just imagined the hat from HarryPotter?
salasdaniel74 chapter 47 . 5/11
For some reason I want to say, "Ah, what famous line in existence of anime (stories)." In regards at the last sentence.
Zarroc789 chapter 49 . 5/10
I absolutely love this
Sushi Studio's chapter 1 . 5/9
I thought personally you wouldn't out-do Sage, until I read this story and I must say the psychologically, the way you changed Naruto's fighting style, his motives and the way he saw the ninja world was just amazing. Man if you ever write some of your original stuff and put it on amazon consider me the first buyer or at least one of the first. Great job with this story and many others you did.
Zarroc789 chapter 16 . 5/9
I never understood well after defeating the one tailed beast no one ever said hey maybe he's pretty capable they still kept looking down on him I mean the bijju was obviously weekend but it's still a tailed beast
salasdaniel74 chapter 43 . 5/7
I have to admit. I skimmed this chapter a while ago... I was here and thought Naruto looked like he was p!$$d.
Kuraitsuki Tukiko chapter 49 . 5/2
Neat ending, I’m glad you’ve were able to steer the fic around from the uneccesarily-dark Naruto path it was on for a bit, this feels like it fits better.
This was beautiful and it’s in my top fav list now thank you omfg
Fuyuriku chapter 49 . 4/18
Well, this story's tab was open in my browser for quite some time. Sat down and read the whole thing in one go.
Decided not to note up the mistakes because, frankly, I'm not sure if you care to fix them at this point. Maybe you're done with . Maybe not. But it is much more enjoyable to read it without having to 'randomly' alt-tab out to write something up. Most of them are typos that any modern spell-checker will catch while there were a few cases of simply using the wrong word. Or simply an extra word; "you're your" comes to mind.
I guess Small Changes is up next, whenever that is.
_
As for the story itself - like all of your stories that I've read so far... They are enjoyable. Have some wonky moments. Like, I'm not sure why Naruto had 2 fights in the Chuunin exam preliminari. Or maybe I confused something there. Who remembers, it was several hours ago. Or the 'hack-cheat' manner of using kage-bunshin with random ass substitution like Orochimaru regurgitates himself.
Or the changing of reasoning why he has wrist-mounted senbons/other things. At first it was an idea from Haku, then from Sasuke. Wonky things.
But the story is good. The characters are believable. And Naruto was believable as Naruto. I could actually believe that him, as portrayed in the canon, could have become your version. Personality wise.
On the other hand the characters seemed to lack ... something. It was better in Kusari no Naruto, for example. Whatever that might be.
_
Anyway. Once again, thank you for the read.
2,748 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »