Reviews for Plucking Strings
Username6166 chapter 26 . 6/1
I'm re-reading this glorious fic for the 4th time...
IgniousLupus chapter 49 . 5/29
This entire story was very well written, I honestly loved 95% of it and the other 5% is just because you teased a Naruto/Hinata shop and then pulled the rug out from under me. I knew it wasn't going to happen, but still man, not cool.

Anyway, all jokes aside, this is honestly one of the best put-together fanfics I've read yet, grammatically it was the best fanfic I've read, the pacing was fast and didn't linger for too long on anything which was much appreciated, and you managed to fit in a lot into a little without it just feeling overdone.

I'm sincerely sad to see that the author isn't writing fanfics anymore considering the sheer quality of this one
SatanSan53 chapter 9 . 4/5
"At least Sensei would be proud I managed to get two girls into bed." Naruto murmured to himself humourlessly as he wished, and not for the first time, that he had a clue what he was doing.

As the saying goes, woman after death is still seven minutes woman. But no one would judge us if we replaced minutes with hours, would they?)
Guest chapter 38 . 3/21
This could be a suitable end.
Tri-Edge chapter 43 . 2/21
Yeah, this was disappointing in the extreme. This was so egregious that I'm going to stop reading here. Seriously, what was the point of doing that to Hanabi?
Tri-Edge chapter 42 . 2/21
I'm seriously hoping that Hanabi didn't just have her eyes removed by Orochimaru. I got the feeling that you may have been foreshadowing something like this with the reveal of the artificial eyes that Naruto had been working on, but this is too much. At some point it moved past the threshold of gritty and edgy, and has started descending into senseless gore, torture and shock for the sake of it and nothing else.
Tri-Edge chapter 35 . 2/21
Well, that was unexpected. This was the first time I've ever seen Naruto take control of Pein's puppets.
Tri-Edge chapter 31 . 2/21
I have absolutely adored every single interaction between Naruto and Hanabi. Their synergy is unlike anything else I've read in a long while, and it is an extremely enjoyable experience. Honestly, if there is any sort of romantic relationship in this story, it seems like it'd be best suited toward those two.
Tri-Edge chapter 13 . 2/20
Oh, man. Neji, Neji. What did you just do, Neji? Poor Hinata.
TRedGreg chapter 49 . 2/18
WOW what ride this has been... honestly I don't think i have much too say about this, so i will just say this has been propebly one of the top 10 stories i have read.
FattyT chapter 49 . 2/14
just finished binging and can honestly say this is one of my absolute favorite stories to date
AngelFaux chapter 4 . 2/11
It was a good showing, for all of Naruto’s skill, he’s still a rookie genin and these guys are jounin.
AngelFaux chapter 1 . 2/11
Awesome start man, and quite well written. I have a fondness for puppetry
alinoodles01 chapter 49 . 1/12
Aaah, we reached the end of the story, I can't even put in to words on how amazing this piece of art is, I was seriously invested in this story, this was a very good take in Naruto following a different path and consequently changing the ninja world, although the end left much to be desired, the amazing plot made up for everything, great work, good job and I'm definitely checking in for your other works
alinoodles01 chapter 45 . 1/12
Ah, I just love how Naruto's puppet almost seem like to have a will of their own, the way you write them and their personal quirks and fighting scenes really adds a touch of realness that have i not known Naruto controls them, I would simply assume they are actual characters, the substitution technique with Dami is my personal favorite, I'm starting to miss Ramia though
3,186 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »