Reviews for Plucking Strings
Yo chapter 20 . 12/9/2016
Hi I found this story recently and have really enjoyed it its a shame it ends here but I want to thank you so thank you
Crimson Black Death chapter 20 . 11/22/2016
I think you are forgetting why function was created. We already know that the original manga is a piece of shit . It you the authors job to make a better story than the original don't let your fans down like Masashi Kishimoto let us down
illyacarter chapter 20 . 8/17/2016
Might wanna continue your fan fics under another name and never associate it with your Naruto fics you've already labeled yourself.
Kotteg chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
q
Guest chapter 9 . 7/27/2016
hes not not that good at medical things to even try what i am thinking
but greats story man
WitchL0v3r chapter 20 . 7/12/2016
Ah. Darn. Thank you for the several days worth of a reprieve from the taxing activities that are included in life. 3
WitchL0v3r chapter 13 . 7/12/2016
Oh my..so many people so far.
WitchL0v3r chapter 9 . 7/12/2016
It's not often a work on this site has quality art to accompany the story but wow.
WitchL0v3r chapter 8 . 7/12/2016
I'm just ever amazed by how intricate and detailed you make your stories yet still being able to keep the simpleness that most readers these days require!
WitchL0v3r chapter 2 . 7/12/2016
I absolutely love your work, I just got done reading sage and I know that this is discontinued but I'll still finish reading because the idea of Naruto being a puppeteer is such an interesting topic I have to read.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
You could've used 7 as 't' in the disclaimer
Sadder than deat chapter 20 . 6/23/2016
this story is sooo good tho! -cries- such a waste... oh well its an ok reason i guess tht ican understand as a fellow author...but it still has a ton of potetial. especially ssince udidnt mention akatsuki and barely mentioned bijuu. i was looking forward to sasaki either fighting or maybe teaching him abit.(makes sense since he says arts eternal. why not try to make a small legacy?) but anyway this story gave me many ideas and i hope ull let me use them...also imade up the half-snake-women/men-puppet 4 years ago in a d&d game based off naruto. very happy tht im not the only one who saw the potetial in puppets.
Raptorex14 chapter 13 . 4/20/2016
I'm a sadden that you won't be continuing this haunting beautiful craftsmanship. It's surprising a wonderful story that tells the hidden burden that even the best have a dark side. I'm in love on how you made the written artwork seem so real that I can feel it within my grasp yet can not. I weep towards the heavens when Naruto had to do what he did.
Psiivmeodlqndndkcibiash chapter 20 . 4/18/2016
I hope you regain interest in your Naruto stories sometime in the future. Even if we have to wait a few years it would be worth it. Your stories are that amazing.
Shadowpawzzz chapter 20 . 2/24/2016
It was a good story a shame that you had to end it.
1,392 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »