Reviews for Plucking Strings
codyskater31 chapter 49 . 9h
this story was great man just like your other ones but i'm kinda curious, with this one wrapped up you don't have any ongoing stories i hope you have an new one in the works and this wasn't just a wrap up of your unfinished stuff.
salasdaniel74 chapter 35 . 1/17
Now that's fate.
buji chapter 49 . 1/17
okay so I didn't comment until I was done with your story but it's really good so I hope you keep updating it can't wait to see how the plot line works out
salasdaniel74 chapter 32 . 1/17
Awww ain't this nice. Interchanging each others ring.
salasdaniel74 chapter 31 . 1/17
Jiraiya: Yeah, balloons called c-doms. You should have fun with it after all it looks like you need it.

Naruto: *Deadpan Stare* Hinata better not be on the other side. ...
...
Hinata's thoughts: Eep!

Hinata fell onto the spring of the female side.
Diehard gamer chapter 49 . 1/17
I loved it, another awesome story completed.
Andril chapter 49 . 1/16
I totally didn't know you'd uploaded an entire 9 chapters at once so I stopped at chapter 40 thinking it was the end. Imagine my surprise when I come back to reread and there's a whole nother arc that's exceptionally badass. I think this is my favorite if your stories.
Brother Bludgeon chapter 49 . 1/14
In the manga and anime, Naruto was able to manipulate nearly everyone he went up against, as well as everyone he worked with, for the simple reason that everyone assumed he was too stupid to ever outsmart them. Congratulations on making a Naruto that everyone knows is smart, but still succeeds just as often because they keep underestimating just how smart he is.
serratoroceanic chapter 34 . 1/14
Oh Shit. Hiruzen is in it to win it.
Tepheris chapter 3 . 1/14
You inspired me to have my version of Naruto use chakra threads until he perfects flight thanks to your pioneering work in chakra theory in chapter 1. It even got me to work on my parody of the Spider-Man theme.

Spider-Nin, Spider-Nin.
Behaves like a spider kin.
Chakra threads, jumbo sized,
through the Hidden Leaf he flies.
Dattebayo! Here comes the Spider-Nin!

Poor control? Listen pal,
you'd have poor chakra control as well
Swinging from a chakra thread,
Only fears Iruka's Big Head
Jutsu, Here comes the Spider-Nin!

Whether he's pulling pranks,
Or in the training ground,
Watch him climb up the ranks
He'll be Hokage, no doubt!

Spider-Nin Spider-Nin
#1 Unpredictable Spider-Nin
Watch him climb up a wall,
With no hands, he still won't fall

He's practically made of "win"
Watch his legend begin,
Here comes the Spider-Nin!
Drake Darkduke chapter 49 . 1/11
I have to say, I love how all your stories have a very realistic 'big bad'. There's no undefeatable god that is only defeated by an even more undefeatable godess taking over his body.

Wonder where I read that one... Must have been some pretty bad FanFiction.

Anyways, great job on keeping the antagonist grounded throughout your stories.

Regards,

Drake Darkduke.
zaki786 chapter 49 . 1/11
Kinda wish there was a little more to the ending. Maybe an epilogue with Naruto or Hanabi as hokage? Either way excellent story, looking forward to Future projects by you.
Lokistrong chapter 49 . 1/10
Finally finished the whole story. This was one of the best Puppeteer Naruto stories bar none. Thanks for writing it!
I really enjoyed this. There were parts that made me want to stop reading. Nitpicks but I kept reading and wasn’t disappointed. I look forward to whatever you do next.
Patdrago129
The Halfa Wannabe chapter 1 . 1/6
Incredible story. Though now I want to read Hanabi's journey to claim the hat.
2,703 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »