Reviews for Plucking Strings
E E Merica chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I will follow this story like a lost puppy. It looks good, though there are a few small errors that probably came from writing in a rush. Looking forward to the rest of it. :)

Respectfully,

E E Merica
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
seems interesting I think I'll enjoy reading this and it's nice to see you back.
armybound chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
FINALLY! I've always liked the Naruto puppeteer concept but most of the ones I've seen were either badly written or the authors just stopped writing them. Now you have given me hope since you are one of the best authors of Naruto fanfiction on this site in my opinion and you don't just drop stories left and right like some do. I can NOT wait to see what you do with this. My only question to you is if there is going to be a pairing in this fic and if you are taking votes I am preemptively putting mine in for Tenten or Karin...Please...(insert puppy eyes and tears here). If you did that then one of my fondest wishes would come true...one of my favorite authors doing my favorite concept with one of my favorite pairings...I'd die of joy overload. Either way keep on writing and I'll for damn sure keep on reading!
OMAC001 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
So, nin-puppetry huh? Well, can't wait to see how this turns out!
SlientDeath chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Great chapter I really got in to it looking forward to the next chapter
narutoDkurosaki chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
There are many stories of this type and some of them are good but yours is a completely different way in which naruto is learning puppetry on his own I wonder how this would affect the ninja world and hopefully he may be a seal and weapons master in this fic too
Dezeos chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
And the start of another promising story. I look forward to see how you will build your Puppeteer Naruto, but I have no doubt it will be awesome.
saiyan prince1 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Awsome. Keep it up
Pric3y chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I love Puppeteer Naruto fics, but none of them are finished, I'm looking forward to the different puppet ideas that Naruto comes up with.
Reyana00 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Just the other day I was looking through my author alerts and as I looked at your name it made me wonder when another fic from you might be coming. Then today I check my email and a new story by Digi appeared! I have to say, after reading the summary I was quite intrigued. I've never read a puppeteer Naruto that really entertained me fully.

After reading this chapter I've decided this is a fantastic start. The way you have Naruto learning about Chakra strings based on things he can relate to in his own life is fantastic. Even more impressive is showing that it is all Naruto's hard work and drive that has enabled him to basically teach himself, even through trial and error, the ability to be a fledgling puppeteer.

As always the chapter was well written and it has certainly caught my interest. I look forward to seeing where you are going with this one, as well as perhaps who you might pair Naruto with. I can see a Suna pairing here, maybe even a fem Kankuro or fem Gaara? I don't think I've ever seen a fem Kankuro. Anyway those were just things that came to mind as I was considering who you might pair Naruto with here. I can't wait to read the next chapter, keep up the good work!
Gavin101 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Great start on this 't wait for next chapter
serialkeller chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
This is great so far, looking forward to more :D
Lazruth chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
It's SO damn nice to see a puppet-user Naruto that doesn't follow the whole thing of "Oh, he goes to Suna and comes across on of Sasori's hideouts" or "He meets Sasori on the edge of a training ground and Sasori just so happens to take an interest in Naruto for no reason at all." I applaud you, sir/ma'am.
KingMako chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Unexpected, but easily a very pleasant surprise. As always, your stories are well written and entertaining. Also the potential in this story is so thick that I could probably cut it with a kunai, that is, if I had access to shinobi equipment of course.
The Dark Dragon Emperor chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Well well, this is interesting. Naruto learning puppetry jutsu, now that's a rare topic to find. I'm interested to see where this goes.
3,152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 200 207 208 209 210 211 Next »