Reviews for Miss P
Heheheh nice.
FigsVsNewton chapter 18 . 8/18
Still waiting for an update
LottieBeast chapter 8 . 6/6
i really. love the chaotic college-brat energy that the quirky names club exude. its so light and nice!
shadowama chapter 18 . 5/17
NO! I'VE BEEN SLOWING READING THIS OVER THE COURSE OF TEN DAYS! AND IT STOPS WITH A PORTKEY GUT-HOOK?! SO UNFAIR!

At first I was like ok, how uber-macho is Dean gonna be in this one? Because I've read some pretty awful. He actually seems like a decent guy. I like it. I like how you get a little more back story with each chapter instead of just dedicating one giant chapter to everyone who ever lived in the universe's story.

The whole group seems sexually fluid to me. I don't necessarily mind it, but I'm weird. I like labels. Are they all bi? Pan? Cause I'm pretty sure that maybe POSSIBLY the only straight one is Ginny.

I cried so hard at the end of that one chapter where you introduced Bobby, the only way that you could ever introduce Bobby.

I can't wait to see what happens when Sammy gets into the story. please update when you can. I know how it is when you just can't find the time to write.
mizukikage chapter 18 . 4/5
Holy mother of the bride!

Are Harry and Dean gonna be married later?
Tylerdann chapter 18 . 3/29
Unique, I like the story a lot
Procrastinatingismyforte chapter 18 . 2/16
Oh my god. I have never laughed and grinned so hard at anything like that before! This is definitely my favourite! I look forward to seeing the next chapter!
Trickster79 chapter 18 . 7/14/2018
Wow! Very noce crossover in here! I am looking foward to what happens next. And we know that Dean, John and Bobby each know the "Miss P group" separately. But I also want to see the other Supernatural characters to start showing up. Exactly, is there a timeline going in between the events? I know this is post-Howarts from the Harry Potter 'verse, but from the Supernatural one I can only guess that this is roughly after the Winchesters separation.
Darbydoo95 chapter 18 . 6/14/2018
More PLEASE! I have fallen for this story in ways you wouldn't believe! Please get back to it!
RedB04 chapter 18 . 5/4/2018
Awesome
Guest chapter 18 . 2/26/2018
This gotta be one the best stories ever for this pairing!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/26/2018
Hahahahahhahhha I knew it. Obviously. But the way you end your chaps are still freaking funny. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2018
i'm dYING
Dorkchic chapter 18 . 12/7/2017
I am ADORING this story so far! Thank you for the update and looking forward to the next. As for pairings... I can actually see Dean and Harry taking Castiel to bed a couple of times to humanize him or for comfort after some traumatic event. Aside from that, I can see him being facinated by Luna. You can call me weird, but I think that Draco would do well with Gabriel... unless he decided to betray any of the group. Him and Lucifer would do well together as well - maybe he could play a role in Lucifer's redemption. Regardless, I think they all would make great friends with the king of sass, Crowley.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/21/2017